[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this show any good or just moeshit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 15

File: urara meirochou.jpg (47KB, 225x314px) Image search: [Google]
urara meirochou.jpg
47KB, 225x314px
Is this show any good or just moeshit?
>>
What a fucking stupid question
>>
Why do you keep making this thread?
>>
Yuri shit
>>
>>153304553
really bad moeshit. don't waste your time watching it.
>>
>>153304553
yes and yes
>>
You take moeshit and make it worse than it normally is

Then you get this show
>>
It's good.
>>
>>153304553
I love moeshit. I watch several moeshit shows every season, read moe manga, buy figs and character goods and all that jazz. This series is boring and just isn't good. The only people that enjoy it are diehard yurifags. because literally every boils down to yuribait. It has absolutely nothing else going for it.
>>
Did you like Hidamari, Yuyushiki, Gochiusa etc? Then watch the show right now.

If you don't like moe shows then you probably won't like it. If you are just watching whatever /a/ talks about a lot and like LWA, Gabriel Dropout etc you might like Urara. Personally I find it better than dropout and maid dragon.
>>
>>153305240
>Personally I find it better than dropout and maid dragon.
It's far worse than those, and far worse than Hidamari, YYS and Gochuisa.
>>
>>153305088
You sound like a hypocrite faggot afraid to step out of line if it isn't popular on /a/. Urara is far more moe than probably anything else this season and you think it's boring? You probably don't actually like moe then. Compared to something like Tamayura or Kiniro a fucking lot more happens in Urara than most moe shows, it is actually far more interesting a setting than the usual school routines like we see in Dropout for example. Like I said, hypocrite.
>>
>>153305516
I have the manga for Kinmoz and Gochuisa, and I drink my tea out of a fucking Gochuisa mug. Urara just isn't good, get over it.
>>
>>153305489
I fucking guarantee you haven't been watching it. You know why it isn't talked about a lot? Meme kids from reddit watching shows on Crunchyroll don't bother trying urara because it isn't covered there. So they make up bullshit reasons not to follow it and unironically think boring repetitive shit like Dropout is better.
>>
>>153305759
What's you're obsession with all these other places? Do you frequent them? I couldn't give less of a shit what reddit thinks about anything, how about you fuck off back there if you're so concerned with them.

I watched it up through the episode where the put the kimonos on. The show is boring and it's really not that cute, and completely and utterly lacks any humor. "It tries to have a plot" doesn't mean shit if the plot itself is boring.
>>
Possibly one of the most overrated cute girls shows ever since Gochiusa.
>>
It's fine, it's one of the two SoLs I haven't dropped this season.
>>
File: 1467587501712-a.jpg (51KB, 228x239px) Image search: [Google]
1467587501712-a.jpg
51KB, 228x239px
>>153305088
>I love moeshit. I watch several moeshit shows every season, read moe manga, buy figs and character goods and all that jazz
Would you like an autism award my friend?
>This series is boring and just isn't good.
It's not the best this season but it's still fun
>The only people that enjoy it are diehard yurifags
You're retarded. I generally dislike yuri but it's only minor bait so no need to read what's not there. "B-but this girl keeps showing her stomach to other girls!". Are they not allowed to do cute fun things because your mind is impure?
>>
>>153305845
It sounds like you don't actually know or can sense moe and just follow literal meme shows like Kiniro, which would have been complete fucking garbage without Karen, and Gochiusa which also was never funny or even that good. If you knew what moe really is then you'd feel it intensely from Urara.
>>
Kirara threads have become really harsh, haven't they
>>
>>153306027
>Would you like an autism award my friend?
Would you like me to purchase you a dictionary so you can look up what autism means so you don't look silly?

>but it's still fun
It's really not though.

> I generally dislike yuri but it's only minor bait so no need to read what's not there
Sorry, how many jokes boiled down to "Grr! Let's get this girl undressed or expose her somehow, and then tickle or kiss her or make her blush somehow!" or "I'm the totally not gay captain! Stop being gay! Stop it!"

>>153306114
It sounds to me like you're doing a lot of projecting and need to go back home to reddit or MAL or wherever the fuck you came from given your obsession with meta discussion and memes.
>>
>>153304553
It's the yuribait equivalent of Sakura Trick.
>>
>>153304553
The characters are interesting, but they don't do enough to make me care about them. The "cute girls doing cute things" genre only works if they give you a reason to care about the characters. The show started off strong by having the main girl be looking for her mother, but they dropped that pretty quickly and now it's pretty boring.
>>
File: 1481429981927-a.png (356KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1481429981927-a.png
356KB, 599x510px
>>153306114
Don't fucking talk shit on kiniro. And yes, Karen made that show but she's a fucking god so it's still a masterpiece.

>>153306179
>>but it's still fun
>It's really not though.
It is though

>> I generally dislike yuri but it's only minor bait so no need to read what's not there
>Sorry, how many jokes boiled down to "Grr! Let's get this girl undressed or expose her somehow, and then tickle or kiss her or make her blush somehow!" or "I'm the totally not gay captain! Stop being gay! Stop it!"
You sound like a massive fag. Or maybe even one of those female creatures
>>
File: 1485529783231.jpg (673KB, 1280x999px) Image search: [Google]
1485529783231.jpg
673KB, 1280x999px
>>153304929
>>153305030
>>153305892
>>153306194

shit taste kill yourself weebs
>>
>>153306288
>weebs
kill yourself, you are cancer just like them
>>
>>153306288
The doll is best girl.
>>
What a stupid fucking question
>>
>>153306179
You betray more and more that you haven't actually watched the show and are just trying to bullshit your way past me. The entire last episode didn't even have any undressing or belly stuff in it. The kokkuri scene was cuter than probably anything this entire season so far besides Kanna getting her randoseru. Quit being a hive minded shit.
>>
>>153306265
I've been rewatching Kinmoza lately, and even though Karen is a level above the other characters, they're still fun to me even when Karen isn't on the screen.
>>
File: the power of sheckles and gold.webm (335KB, 1314x870px) Image search: [Google]
the power of sheckles and gold.webm
335KB, 1314x870px
>>153306265
>It is though
It's not.

>You sound like a massive fag. Or maybe even one of those female creatures
When every joke has the same fucking punchline, it stops being funny. Kinmoz was funny because you had a bunch of different personalities interacting, and then you had Karen the chaos factor make everything great. Shit like pic related was genuinely funny. Urara has "Feral girl does an innocent thing because she doesn't know any better but now it's provocative with girls! Kyaa!" for almost every joke. On top of that, the plot itself is boring unless you have a boner for fortune telling.

>>153306464
>You betray more and more that you haven't actually watched the show
Beast girl is looking for her mom and joins the fortune telling camp with 3 other girls to level up and progress through the city, there's not totally not gay captain and her 2 fangirls patrolling the city, the quite girl's sister is their teacher, they work in an old lady's shop for a little while and do some gambling to win a game (which was one of the most boring episodes of anything I've ever seen), they get caught in the rain and complain about bad luck, they do fortune telling via moles, and quite girl wants to be more bold so feral girl paints a mole on her back.

I watched the show. It's boring. Get over it.
>>
>>153306470
Yeah I agree but it took a little while for the other characters to grow on me. For instwnce, I hated Shino at the start but then really liked her by the end.
>>
>>153306581
>That filename
>This intense cognitive dissonance, even defending the undeniably shitty parts of kinmoza

Crossboarder spotted.
>>
File: Fuck you.png (510KB, 907x921px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you.png
510KB, 907x921px
>>153306726
>Literally can't make an argument
>Using a bunch of words they don't understand and pretending everyone else is a crossboarder
Sorry anon, Kinmoz was good, Urara isn't. You have shit taste and you're grasping at straws.
>>
>>153306581
>When every joke has the same fucking punchline, it stops being funny. Kinmoz was funny because you had a bunch of different personalities interacting, and then you had Karen the chaos factor make everything great. Shit like pic related was genuinely funny. Urara has "Feral girl does an innocent thing because she doesn't know any better but now it's provocative with girls! Kyaa!" for almost every joke. On top of that, the plot itself is boring unless you have a boner for fortune telling.
Well no point in comparing it to kinmoza because that's not really fair. I do see your points and where you are coming from but I still find the show fun to watch. I enjoy the fortune telling aspect because it's not something we get all the time, and I don't think I've ever popped a boner while watching since my mind isn't there. If anything I'm smiling like a retard.
>>
>>153306800
I don't care about fortune telling, nor do I care for novelty for the sake of novelty when nothing else backs it up. I don't really see how it's not fair to compare it to Kinmoz since they're both Kirara series with an all female cast and are both SoL comedy shows with yuribait. Kinmoz is just better, Urara bores me.
>>
>>153306581
>then you had Karen the chaos factor make everything great
Literally the genkishit template girl, watch more anime.
>>
>>153304553
>/v/ would rather ask for opinions about something than fucking watch it to for their own
>and says "moeshit"
What a fucking surprise.
>>
>>153306873
Anon I know you're really desperate to sound like an animepro and pretend you've watched more anime than everyone here (you haven't), but I'm going to need you to point out where exactly I claimed Karen was a unique character archetype that's never been done before and not just a good execution of that type of girl.

I'll wait.
>>
>>153306960
You never claimed Karen to be a good execution of a genki girl, you just enjoyed the "chaos" factor, lean to use the quoting function.
Also go back to redit, your line spacing is annoying.
>>
Only thing good is the opening song.
>>
>>153304553
It's moeshit. Pass on this one.
>>
>>153307108
>You never claimed Karen to be a good execution of a genki girl, you just enjoyed the "chaos" factor,
>Karen was a good chaos factor
Explain to me specifically how that means I think she's a novel character. No projecting, no putting words in my mouth. "I'm a fucking idiot and need to pretend I have a point so I'll make shit up" isn't a point either.

>You're reddit because you disagree with me
Is this like the default response from retards who want to defend Urara?
>>
>>153307318
>Karen was a good chaos factor
That's a made up quote by someone that doesn't know to copy text.
You said:
>>153306581
>you had Karen the chaos factor
That doesn't mean she is a good chaos factor, that means you think she was THE chaos factor. On the other side Karen isn't even a novel genki girl she isn't even smart to account for her retarded attitude, she's just genki and that's all, a one dimensional genki character, they're fucking everywhere.
>You're reddit because you disagree with me
Also a made up quote, your line spacing is annoying and is commonly used by redit posters.
I don't understand why retards are attracted to genkishits like Karen and Umaru.
>>
>>153306960
Not him but Karen saved the show because of her voice. Nao Toyama is one of those instant-star seiyuu for good reason. I was reading kinmoza before the anime came out and Karen is best in the manga too, but this imbalance got amplified to a gross degree in the anime because the other chars sound either fake/contrived high pitch (Alice and shino) or just boring meh.

When you are watching a show but not for the main character, minute by minute you probably aren't enjoying it as much as other shows but just love that one character too much to care. Perfect example right now is Gabriel Dropout - how many people really watch it for satania/vigne and are just kind of meh about Gabriel and probably dislike Raphiel? How many people are really watching maid dragon for Kanna and don't care a lot for the rest of the cast? It's obvious it is a function of people if not the majority.

On the other hand Urara's cast at least for me is 3/4 worth watching for. So the show is always entertaining because I love Chiya and Kon and Koume so much and the main has both the most moe voice and antics by far. That is a good setup. The diviner town is pretty much unique in more sol compared to the usual school stuff, the girls actually go on little adventures sometimes etc. It's a fantastic show, so fantastic I think it may well be over you and other peoples' heads to even realize how much it has going over typical moe/Sol/comedy. It isn't lost on me though. Probably because I've seen over 600 shows and been here 11 years hence my tolerance and range of expectations have long saturated for more conventional school SoLs, but Urara I can't think of anything greatly similar to in several ways.
>>
>>153307592
>That doesn't mean she is a good chaos factor, that means you think she was THE chaos factor.
Ok, so you're a fucking retard who doesn't know how to read. Got it.

>>153307594
But I like the non Karen girls in Kinmoz better than I like any of the girls in Urara, Karen being more enjoyable than all of them doesn't affect that.
>>
File: 1484514958975.jpg (100KB, 459x463px) Image search: [Google]
1484514958975.jpg
100KB, 459x463px
>>153306354
You're not even a real person.
>>
>>153306788
Why do shitposters have to come and talk shit about everything I enjoy in life? They're both good. KinMoza wasn't anything special, they're both on the same level on my book.
>>
>>153307814
>Anyone I disagree with is a shitposter
>Urara is as good as Kinmoz
0 for 2
>>
>>153307889
No coming in and mindlessly shitposting makes you a shitposter. Your criticisms are entirely invalid and boil down to 'i don't like it because reasons'. And yeah, I think it is but I may be biased because I actually watched the show!
>>
>>153307933
>Shitposting is anyone who has a different opinion than I do
>!
You're a fucking idiot, stop posting.
>>
>>153307933
Not sure why are you calling him shitposter, when there are actual blatant /v/ shitposters on the thread
>>
>>153307976
>You're a fucking idiot, stop posting.

Yeah, sure kid.

>>153308004
Because he is a shitposter.
>>
>>153308027
>Everything I disagree with is shitposting
No, screaming that everyone needs to agree with you and have the same opinions as you is shitposting, "kid".
>>
>>153304553

>Moeshi

>>>/v/

>Hey guys is this show good?

>>>/wsr/
>>
>>153308065
Shitposting 101 here, folks. A genuine fucking retard who shits up the board with his trash. I bet you made the fucking thread. Kill yourself.
>>
>>153305582
>>153305516
Urara is trash.
>>
>>153308145
Another quality shitpost by the butthurt tard
>>
>>153308099
For the 3rd time, someone not liking something you like isn't shitposting. No matter how badly you want it to be, it's shitposting. Screaming about meta like a fucking retard and pretending to understand the board culture is shitposting.
>>
File: 1485828038175.png (1MB, 903x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485828038175.png
1MB, 903x720px
>>153308197
You have already proven your opinions to be worthless.
>>
>>153308145
Let me ask you, do you think Dropout and LWA are good?
>>
>>153308244
No, I despise LWA and I find Dropout to be OK—neither hate or like it.
>>
>>153308233
Hey check this out:
You're opinions are trash, Urara isn't good, and you're a shitposting spammer if you disagree.
>>
>>153308296
>You're opinions
>>
>>153308519
As if we needed confirmation that there are a bunch of stupid newfags here.
>>
>>153306902
>>153308075
Lurk more.
>>
>>153308286
So then you are blind to what the overall good shows are. Dropout is indeed mediocre - I'm OK with it and watch it, but its routines are repetitive as hell and the show is held afloat from sucking by two template trope characters (but wait, they're demons!). Yet compared to this formulaic high school setting show you also think notably unique and charming series like LWA and Urara suck. I don't even need to add onto that, you simply own yourself by talking.
>>
Why not just ban this guy >>153308547 instead of deleting his post?
>>
>>153304553
i gave it 3 episodes and dropped it. wasted potential.
>>
File: 1486697897954.jpg (43KB, 495x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486697897954.jpg
43KB, 495x480px
Is this guy going to make a yojo senki thread tomorrow or is it going to be another maid dragon thread?

I don't think he's done one for konosuba yet
>>
>>153309572
I dunno what you expected out of it besides cute girls and eastern mystical stuff. It does these better than anything else this season and is also more SoL like than other common series like dropout and maid dragon. That's what I don't get, it would fair to knock it if something else does what it does better, but it hands down is hotter, cuter, more unique and moe-er than common shows like dropout.

The parts of Chiya and Koume getting stuck together, the kokkuri reading this episode etc are by far cuter than everything else so far this season; it's quite possibly my aots under prevailing conditions.
>>
>>153310075
>triggered moeshit lover janitor
>>
>>153304553
>Is this show any good or just moeshit?
Yes
>>
>>153310535
Dropout is more comedic and maid dragon is more moe. I'd says it falls behind those two at least.
>>
Definitely not as good as Kobayashi or Demi-chan.
>>
>>153307729
You are THE retard here but that doesn't mean you are a good retard.
>>
>>153311800
Still having trouble with reading comprehension? It's ok, I'll just assume you're an ESLfag who needs some more practice and not a retard who made it through school without ever learning to read.
>>
File: 1395399531930.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1395399531930.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>
>>153311861
Is ad hominem all you have? you can't even point one mistake, pathetic.
Learn to express yourself, please.
>>
>>153312096
>ad hominem
Oops, looks like you're continuing to fail at using English properly while claiming you made a point.

You read and interpreted the sentence wrong and your resulting conclusion was off the mark. I pointed out that English isn't your cup of tea. None of that constitutes ad hominem. Open an English book and do some reading so you don't make the same mistake next time.
>>
>>153308666
Oh the irony.
>>
File: sup.jpg (107KB, 854x640px) Image search: [Google]
sup.jpg
107KB, 854x640px
>>153304553

This kirara show doesn't understand what is expected from a CGDCT show. I feel like it takes too much effort to watch, after every episode I feel mentally drained.

Urara tries too hard with its setting and mystery vibes. The diviner rules, the ranking system, main girl's mother and so on. I don't care about any of that. When I come back from a long day of wagecucking, I just want to kick back and watch qt anime girls frolick around and ufufu. I don't care about the exposition as long as it's easy to digest and within the realm of reason.

Gochiusa did it best. Give us a quaint, vibrant, aria-esque town, cute girls, and top it off with a star studded voice cast. None of this complicated backstory that Urara has.
>>
>>153312183
>None of that constitutes ad hominem.
Looks like you have brain problems, you are not attacking my argument, you are just saying my argument is wrong because you believe I can't read english.
Please think what you write before posting and look for psychological.
>>
>>153312401
Ad hominem involves attacking your character to discredit your argument. I'm pointing out that you don't understand English well enough to have proper reading comprehension, and as a result misconstrued the meaning of my post. That's not ad hominem. Again, I suggest opening a book and doing reading, as it's clear English isn't your native tongue, and that you haven't quite mastered it yet.

This is not a joke, and no amount of angry shitposting from you will change the fact that you're simply interpreting the language wrong.
>>
>>153312459
>Ad hominem involves attacking your character to discredit your argument.
>I'm pointing out that you don't understand English well enough to have proper reading comprehension
So you are not pointing out that my argument is wrong, you are pointing out that I don't have the skills required to discuss.
Do you realize how retarded you sound?
>>
>>153312652
>So you are not pointing out that my argument is wrong, you are pointing out that I don't have the skills required to discuss.
I pointed out you lack the fundamental skill to understand what I said, and as a result formed your entire argument on the basis of a misunderstanding, and that as a result all ensuing posts were wrong.

You must be really fucking stupid not to be able to follow this. At this point, you're starting to sound like Crack-kun with the "My English is fine and I didn't fuck up!" bullshit.
>>
>>153312706
And yet you can't point out what the misunderstanding was, you are just trying to attack my argument saying I can't understand what you wrote instead of telling me what did you mean with your post.
>and then you had Karen the chaos factor make everything great.
Is not the same as
>and then you had Karen, the chaos factor make everything great.
>>
>>153304553
It's ok, that's it. Just fucking boring plain and simple. It tries to have a plot when the only reason to watch is for the girls.
I'm fairly sure the only ones who like it are people who watch literally every cute girl show every season regardless of quality, which is somewhat evident by this thread.
>>
>>153312842
You fucking idiot
>Karen the chaos factor
doesn't imply that she's a unique type of character, just that she fulfills that roll within the group, the same way that
>Kyouko the tomboy
doesn't imply that Kyouko is the first tomboy ever, but just the tomboy of that group.

That's how English works. I know you want to pretend you didn't misread it because you're desperate to make a point, but you did misread it, and you're wrong.

While we're at it for the English lesson, this
>and then you had Karen, the chaos factor make everything great.
is grammatically incorrect and should be
>and then you had Karen, the chaos factor making everything great.
And yes they mean the same thing.
>>
>>153313042
>doesn't imply that she's a unique type of character
There you go making shit up again, I never implied that you though she was unique, if you watched more anime you would realize that she's not a good genki character because there are tons of characters like her, and then by comparison you would realize that she is just your average genki character.
Really looks like you misunderstood my comment.
>And yes they mean the same thing.
Not really, you could have made it
>and then you had Karen, the chaos factor makes everything great.
And change the meaning, but I'm glad you accepted that you were in the wrong with your grammatical mistake.
>>
File: 1486687754551.jpg (73KB, 525x676px) Image search: [Google]
1486687754551.jpg
73KB, 525x676px
>>153308577
We already knew that when you showed up, braindead cretin.
>>
>>153312946
Nah, I dropped those cycling shows that aired last season and airing right now
>>
>>153304553
it's BORING as fuck to be honest, I don't understand how since I'm a sucker for these shows

never give your SOL an overarching plot that you will never follow up on
>>
>>153313709
>There you go making shit up again, I never implied that you though she was unique
>>153307592
>that means you think she was THE chaos factor.
Yes, when you say THE instead of A in means unique.

I'm going to stop now, because it's clear that you don't have a firm enough grasp of English to have this conversation.

> but I'm glad you accepted that you were in the wrong with your grammatical mistake.
You're suggested line was grammatically incorrect, you retard.
>>
>>153313728
>Make an obvious newfag mistake
>"N-No you're the newfag for not liking this show!"
Urara is boring and not a good CGDCT things show.
>>
File: spider.webm (506KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spider.webm
506KB, 1280x720px
>>153313810
The overarching plot is that they're training to be uraras and Chiya wants to find her mom. Do you need every single detail of the world spelled out for you? A show like Haibane Renmei would be torture for you.

>>153313861
That wasn't me faggot. Get over yourself. I already told you your opinions are in the trash bin.
>>
>>153314035
Jesus Christ, you aren't even pretending to responding to what people actually say anymore.
>>
>>153313823
>Yes, when you say THE instead of A in means unique.
And you were talking about Kinmoza, that would mean she is the only "chaos factor" in there, and that would mean she is the best "chaos factor" in there but she isn't even a good chaos factor because that kind of genkishit girl is everywhere so anyone that has watched a good amount of shows would know she doesn't add any chaos because anything she does is expected.
>You're suggested line was grammatically incorrect, you retard.
Kill yourself, you're mentally handicapped.
>>
>>153314251
>ooga booga
>I can English
Fuck off, your taste in anime girls is shit and your opinions are worthless.
>>
>>153304553
Moeshit yet great you silly
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.