[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alice in Borderland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: alice in mental hospital.jpg (1MB, 1614x1300px) Image search: [Google]
alice in mental hospital.jpg
1MB, 1614x1300px
Best ending for a series ever.
>>
Wasn't good when St. Elsewhere did it, isn't good now
>>
>>153296565
Another trick, of course
>>
>>153296921
It's not. I've seen the raws.
>>
>got cured of autism and became a regular salaryman
>good ending
kek
>>
>>153296961
How do they fill the rest of the volume?
>>
It feels like there's been too much setup with other characters and their arcs to just call it quits as a singular delusion.
>>
>>153296565
What a fucking bust
>>
>>153297484
Right, it doesn't make sense. And what about big business man and sociopath? They seemed to be set up for something.
>>
>>153297565
The only way I see this being true end is if it got axed, which maybe it did. I don't know anything about its publishing history
>>
>>153296565
There's still 5 chapters left. She could have put a hallucinogen in the tea
>>
>>153297565
It semi-explained that with other people in the borderlands being other people at the care center who are also undergoing treatment. That they interact with each other and that's where their backstories or motivations come from.

But even still... there are constant happenings in the world independent of the main character such as the other "Kings" being defeated and the "game" moving along without interaction of Arisu at all. We clearly saw these events happening in the manga and playing out in their own right. This means that the idea of the borderlands being his own stress induced imagination cannot be true as it would've been an impossibility for his mind to fill the blanks unless it was a mass subconscious event that the integral characters brainstormed/came up with during their interaction meetings at the care center.

I hope they don't follow through with this as it would be a cock tease on the level of Cage of Eden.
>>
>>153300062
Cage of Eden was much worse.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.