[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why no one is talking about this anime? I know it's shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 134135345325.jpg (50KB, 225x315px) Image search: [Google]
134135345325.jpg
50KB, 225x315px
Why no one is talking about this anime? I know it's shit but here on /a/ the most of the time we talk about shit animes so what is the excuse ?
>>
>video game tie-in

"no"
>>
>>153290689
I have not even idea of what it is.
>>
>>153290689
Well, if you claim that it's shit, then there's no real incentive to talk about it. Also, since it's just a set of movies recut for TV broadcast, that means that everyone really interested in it already ought to know what there is to know about the show with all the plot twists that could happen.

My personal reason to not watch this show it is simply that I dislike that thief-character.
I might perhaps later be interested in binge-watching the entire show.
>>
It's a terrible mobage cash in and has the most retarded production schedule I've ever seen.

Also the whiny white haired fag ruins every scene he is in. Which is like 90% of the show.
>>
>>153291023
The thief is ruining the show for me too...
>>
>>153290689
>I know it's shit
It's really good anime, considering how shitty this season is. I'm interested in seeing how will they defeat the Black King. I hope there won't be any power of friendship bullshit.
>>
Anyone interested has already seen the movies.

Discussion won't pick up, if at all, until there's something new, i.e. a few weeks still.
>>
>>153290689
the blend of 3d to 2d animation
was nice waiting for the last one
>>
>>153294026
>>153293381
>>153291023

>The thief is ruining the show for me too.

Why? what is he doing?
>>
>>153290689
Wasted potential in my opinion. The first episode was interesting and unique, exploring the "what if our heroes lose to the big bad" scenario but it ended up being pretty generic. A shame.

At this point I'm watching it for Akira Ishida.
>>
>>153290689
Movie 3 comes out tomorrow in Japan. Raws when
>>
>>153294467
He is constantly stealing spotlight from potentially more interesting characters while he himself is probably the most bland in the cast.

>I didn't have friends, but now I do. Friendship is great!

Meanwhile you have the blonde dude who just stood around doing nothing until Yuri stabbed him and then suddenly he was Yuri's best bro and right hand man. The literal who knight princess trying to be relevant by giving speeches to random peasants. And the traitorous daughter of the demon king trying to bring down her daddy who barely qualifies as a supporting character and is outdone by Aram in all of her scenes.

The show needed to be two cour to manage anything meaningful with how rushed it is. The only characters they bothered focusing on are Yuri and Aram. And Aram is shit.
>>
I'm just waiting for this stupid thing to one shot the Black King after everyone gets assraped again.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.