[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mob Psycho 100 : chp. 98.5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: 01.png (537KB, 960x1361px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
537KB, 960x1361px
Chapter out on mangaONE app. rough translation up to page 3. Will finish translating or dump the Uranucleus scans version when it's out if I'm too slow.

Takenaka
>I noticed that I was different from others when I was 5.

>Even when what the kindergarten teacher thought was different from the words he said, nobody would notice.
>At dinner time when I managed to guess my father’s true thoughts right and my mother broke down crying I realized it was something I shouldn’t do.

>I was the only one who could read other people’s thoughts. I could hear it arbitrarily. The voice of the mind of anyone next to me, that is…
>As I grew up those voices grew louder, so did the range of reception, and the pain was incredibly painful.

1/9
>>
File: 02.png (731KB, 960x1361px) Image search: [Google]
02.png
731KB, 960x1361px
>>153283602

>For example, when there was a late night live broadcast of a soccer match… when the match between Japan and the champion nation was good… It was so noisy I almost never managed to sleep.
>You guys can’t understand, but… When one feels excitement, anger, hatred or pleasure… The voice of the mind is immensly loud for strong emotions.

>But since I entered 3rd grade…
>I’ve become able to make the voice of my own mind reach other specific people.

Kid
>You’re always carrying sweets. You get a lot of pocket money ?
>That’s cool.

Fatface
>Since I still have à lot more at home I’ll give you some. There’s anything you want in there, so I’ll give you what you want next time.
Kid 2
>Seriously ? Well, I’ll take some Pachi Pachi gum !

Kid
>Eeh, I want to eat some Acid Potato.
Fatface
>Okay, I’ll remember that.
>(Let’s go shoplifting again)

Takenaka
>(Are you dumb or what. You’re gonna get caught.)
>(Go take it back to the shop.)

>(GO GIVE IT BACK !!!)
Fatface
>Ye… Yes !
Kid 2
>What’s up with you ?

2/9
>>
File: 03.png (792KB, 960x1361px) Image search: [Google]
03.png
792KB, 960x1361px
>>153283637
Takenaka
>[From this moment on, I would use the voice of my mind to shout at someone and criticize in so that I could let off some steam.]
Principal
>Damn kids… They’re ignoring my welcome speech, aren’t they. Let’s extend the speech for ten more minutes.

Takenaka
>(Hey, Principal ! Your speech is freaking boring! Hurry up and put an end to this meaningless morning assembly !!)
>(The school nurse is even looking at you with disgusted eyes !)

Inu
>You… You’ve been doing this your whole life?

Takenaka
>(I’m not doing it right now.)
>(Inukawa.)

Kiji
>What is it ?
Inu
>Ta… Takenaka, just now… he talked to me inside my head… !!?

Takenaka
>(Kijibayashi-senpai… Saruta…)

3/9
>>
File: 04.png (691KB, 960x1361px) Image search: [Google]
04.png
691KB, 960x1361px
>>153283661

4/9
>>
>people get excited because they thought this was going to be a tome arc
>mfw she doesn't appear at all
>>
File: 05.png (660KB, 960x1361px) Image search: [Google]
05.png
660KB, 960x1361px
>>153283695

5/9
>>
File: 06.png (729KB, 960x1361px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
729KB, 960x1361px
>>153283724

6/9
>>
File: 07.png (532KB, 960x1361px) Image search: [Google]
07.png
532KB, 960x1361px
>>153283766

7/9
>>
File: 08.png (493KB, 960x1361px) Image search: [Google]
08.png
493KB, 960x1361px
>>153283789

8/9
>>
File: omake-1.png (555KB, 800x1134px) Image search: [Google]
omake-1.png
555KB, 800x1134px
>>153283808
Omake: Performance

GO
>Ignite…

>I’m sorry… The truth is, I can’t use anything but this…
>I’ll do my best to level up and follow everyone…

Kusanagi
>Welcome to the Shining Force.
>You are our ace… !!!

9/9
>>
>>153283833
Thanks.
>>
>>153283602
GET TO THE ALIENS ALREADY ONE.
>>
>>153283695
Kiji
>For real, I can’t believe it… Takenaka could never…

Takenaka
>(In that case, shall I sing you a lullaby every night until you believe me ?)
Kiji
>Waa !? Wait a minute, It’s because I’m still not used to it…
>(……….. This dude is kinda scary… Telepaths truly are an abnormality…)

Takenaka
>It’s scary alright. My existence is certainly abnormal. A close friend too wouldn’t come near me anymore after hearing that story.

Kiji
> !? You heard the voice of my mind?

Takenaka
>Well, put your mind at ease, everyone.
>Right now there’s no way I’d be listening to everyone’s thoughts in normal circumstances. Not like I care either.

>In order to protect myself I’ve learned the ability to shut out the voices of other people.
>So far I’ve come across many wicked people, and I had no interest in seeing through something like the difference between their real thoughts and « public » ones.

>I’ve grown tired of hearing those voices.

>That’s why I’m always wearing earplugs.
>I’m sealing off this power of mine.
>>
>>153283724
Takenaka
>Despite all that… Even with earplugs I could hear an unbearable detonation sound
>So I wondered what that might be…

Inu
>Ah… So that’s what is was. Sorry sorry.

>We were seriously looking for telepaths. Takenaka… Won’t you lend us a hand ?
Takenaka
>What are you talking about just now…
>I know it you know, that you guys have no real interest in telepathy.

>I don’t wanna go through hardships with telepathy again… Not even once.
>I don’t plan on taking off those earplugs.

>Please find someone else.
Mob
>You were looking for a friend, right ?
>>
>>153283833
I expected them to be fraud but this still made me laugh.
>>
>>153283766
Takenaka
>Ha ?

Mob
>The reason why you joined the Telepathy Club, Takenaka-kun.
>You thought that maybe you’d find someone like you in it, right ?

Takenaka
>…Aah you’re right.
>But I had the wrong expectations… It was a bunch of people who wanted to laze around, nothing but a group researching occult stuff.

>That’s why this place was no good for me.
>Having the chance to find someone who could share the same problems… The slight hope I had to find a friend who could understand would exist somewhere has pretty much died.

Inu
>Wai-wait wait wait ! Those three guys are real espers just like you !!
>You came here because you heard the noise these three emitted, right ?

Takenaka
> « The same » as me ?
>Those three guys can hear other people’s voices of the mind ?
>>
>>153283789
Daichi
>We can only communicate our thoughts between each other as twins, however …
>When it comes to other people… We can at most tell whether someone is telling a lie, but we can’t go as far knowing what they’re thinking.

Mob
>I… can move things with my telekinesis… Plus, I can amplify other people’s powers, apparently.

Takenaka
> « Apparently » … What’s that supposed to mean? You don’t have a grasp on your own powers ?
Mob
>Now that you say it, it’s kinda true… But I can’t read people’s minds.

Takenaka
>Then we’re completely different.
>Don’t make me laugh…
>>
I love this manga.
Thanks for the dump and translation.
>>
>>153283808
Mob
>The people of the Telepathy Club might not be able to relate to your problems, but their need for your power is real, Takenaka-kun.

Takenaka
>So what ? You’re telling to kindly let myself be used by those dudes so that they could make some sweet memories, is that it ?

Mob
>Being used… If you think that’s all there is to it, then I think it’s okay if you don’t collaborate. If you really don’t care about any of this.
Takenaka
>What is it you want to say.

Mob
>There are times when I get fed up with my own power too, but even if I close my eyes on it it’s not a part of me that I can throw away… And if some people come up with a request, accepting to help might be fun.
>That’s how I truly feel !

Aaand that’s it. Have a nice day, folks.
>>
>>153286916
Thank you.
>>
Nice chapter. I hope they become friends later.
The best this could end is with a joke.
>>
Uranucleus Scans are out!
>>
bumpo
>>
I would think that most people would like these threads to stay small but
this is pretty far past dead
>>
>>153291373
Threads have been really dead ever since the anime ended. Some people like it, but the total absence of discussion is kinda saddening.
I don't even think I would've found the motivation to translate this one chapter if it weren't for the other thread, which seemed to be pretty active.
>>
So... literally Musou Telepathy?

And how did mindreader guy not know about esters after the broccoli incident?
>>
>>153295349
He just said he stopped himself from activating telepathy a long time ago with earplugs.
>>
>>153294903
Well the problem seems to be that while the writing is good as always, there isn't really all that that's new to say. It's more of the same, at least until it gets more fleshed out next chapter.
>>
>>153283602

Will this really be wrapped up by chapter 100? My guess is that the Tomo/Aliens plot developing here will tie into whatever happened to the broccoli and Dimple, but it still seems too much to be wrapped up so soon, even with 20 decimal-chapters.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.