[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think about Guilty Crown /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 140ea86d6e962456.jpg (131KB, 807x1080px) Image search: [Google]
140ea86d6e962456.jpg
131KB, 807x1080px
What did you think about Guilty Crown /a/?
>>
>>153255623
Better than Code Geass.
>>
>>153255800
By virtue of having no Suzaku?
>>
>>153255623
Worse than Code Gayass.
>>
It was entertaining
>>
>>153255623
Better than guilty crown
>>
>>153255623
Code geass wannabe but failed horribly
>>
>>153255623
Better than Code Geass
>>
Why did they tiptoe around incest so much?
>oh she's not his real mom
>oh she's not his real sister
>oh she's not his real cousin
>oh she's like part alien so not his real sister
Honestly
>>
File: 1485549240907.jpg (101KB, 750x811px) Image search: [Google]
1485549240907.jpg
101KB, 750x811px
>>153255623
5/10 The show was very entertaining, especially when it was airing, but the later parts felt awkward and the story barely made sense. The music is really good.
For a Code Geass clone, it was fine but far less better than it's predecessor.
>>
Average show
Second cour was a trainwreck and I had a shitton of fun in the threads while it was airing.
>>
Was shit. Dropped it every week.
>>
>>153257932
>>153258065
I liked the second part more
Shu was pussy in the first part but he was pretty badass in the second part
King Shu was pretty cool
Also Mana was criminally underutilized
>>
>>153255623
It's the worst show I've ever watched. I'm sure you could show me a worse show, but I wouldn't watch it; the sinister thing about Guilty Crown is that it managed to string me along for its entire length by making me think "maybe this is the episode where it gets good" every episode.

3/10 show. I never hated it, but I afterwards I regretted that I wasted my time watching it. Taking a seven hour walk in the park would have been a better use of my time.
>>
>>153255623
Watched it recently, it was very entertaining during its first half despite the protagonist being a bitch but when it tried to introduce some drama coupled with more and more stupid plot twists it fell flat on its face.

It's like, a 4.
>>
>>153255623
decent anime was fun to watch
>>
It was fun
Way worse thsn Code Geass.
>>
>>153255623
Trash. Literally only watched it to drop it every week with /a/. Wouldn't have finished it otherwise.
>>
>>153255623
Nice concepts, shit story. Bland characters, good chara designs. Great OST.
>>
>>153255623
Absolutely underwhelming.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.