[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"HURR DURR ZA WARUDO IS TIRING TO USE" >"dies"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 4L_T9IEemhA.jpg (53KB, 308x478px) Image search: [Google]
4L_T9IEemhA.jpg
53KB, 308x478px
>"HURR DURR ZA WARUDO IS TIRING TO USE"
>"dies"
Dio was invicible with this shit gtfo
>>
>>153245485
>>"dies"
Jotaro speaks German?
>>
>>153245485
>Dio was invicible with this shit
>>
I'm going to start my adventure as a filthy secondary and an starting JoJo S1 TONIGHT.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>153245807
EXPLODING VAMPIRES
>>
>>153245485
>Dio was invincible

>Dio spends the whole time talking about how great his Stand is
>the second that Star Platinum shows the slightest bit of resistance he runs away and attacks from a distance like a bitch
>the rest of the fight is him trying to kill Jotaro as indirectly as possible

Nice meme.
>>
File: 1484256670242.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1484256670242.png
325KB, 382x417px
>jotaro sees dio
>they do the rush thing
>"wow this is so awesome"
>they start floating slowly
>jotaro is now flying
>???????
>>
>>153246941
Araki turned off gravity what do you want him to do?
>>
File: 1458684563837.png (835KB, 810x581px) Image search: [Google]
1458684563837.png
835KB, 810x581px
>>153246941
that scene fucking kills me everytime
>>
>>153246167
You're fine anon. The first two parts (aka S1) are better animated than in manga form IMO. For the rest I prefer the manga though (even if the later seasons animated are good).
>>
Dio is considered the greatest antagonist in the jojo series because of the fated rivalry bullshit but he really wasn't all that. I always wonder about a jojo part where DIO didn't have a shitty life and became a protagonist himself, arguable that's Giorno but eh. Jojo Part 9 with a more morally dark Giorno when?
>>
>>153245485
started reading jojolion, the art is disgusting and retarded. the people all look like emotionless faggots. what happened to arakis art and why is it on the decline?
>>
>>153245485
Dio was a fucking vampire, anon.
>>
>>153248437
>Dio is considered the greatest antagonist in the jojo series .

Speak for yourself. Dio is the worst antagonist in the series. His motivations are trash, his characters boils down to "fuck joestars"
>>
>>153245485
DIO got too cocky and let his leg explode. Then he started sperging out when he found out SP was SAME TYPE OF SUTANDO because he just spent the fight exhausting himself and letting Jotaro get the upper hand.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.