[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JoJo physics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (96KB, 728x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 728x564px
So, 3 Freeze increases the weight of the object/stand it's used.
So, shouldn't have that made it easier for Kira to actually activate BTS?
Like, weight of his finger when perpendicular to the ground should be "mg".
If his weight is increased via |P|=|mg| then his finger should've triggered the bomb faster.
So, is it the Araki's fault or is it just "JoJo logic"?
>>
>>153243058
Look closely at his hand, try to guess its position relative to the planet and you will know why.
>>
>>153243188
So, you're implying that Kira's just dumb?
>>
>>153243210
His hand is tilted sideways you retard, the weight is evenly spread out.
Seriously, out of all the plot holes you could shitpost about, this is what you came up with?
>>
Why doesn't Jotaro use ZA WARUDO more often? Does it have a cooldown period? Why doesn't he carry a nice rock to throw when he needs to incapacitate someone farther away?
>>
>>153244093
Because he is only human.
The World fucks him up.
>>
>>153244093
In his inner dialogue he says The World is incredibly tiring to use, and the man is so lazy he uses his stand to open doors.
>>
>>153244291
He just didn't want to leave fingerprints, give him a break.
>>
>jojo
>logic
haha nice one
>>
>>153244291
>he uses his stand to open doors
>implying you wouldn't use your stand to open doors all the time
I know I would.
>>
>>153244398
But he touched the blood on the floor before that
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.