[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever see another anime with such perfect pacing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Occultic_Nine-1.jpg (95KB, 692x632px) Image search: [Google]
Occultic_Nine-1.jpg
95KB, 692x632px
Will we ever see another anime with such perfect pacing?
>>
File: 1481458773762.jpg (713KB, 4096x1963px) Image search: [Google]
1481458773762.jpg
713KB, 4096x1963px
Occultic;Nine was true kino.
>>
>>153222914
>perfect pacing
>that piece of shit i literally didn't finish
>>
memes aside o;n has good pacing, storytelling-wise. It's just that they speak way too fast.
>>
>>153223002
>too slow to keep up
>>
I want another season or pretty much any new O;N stuff.
>>
File: We truly were the Occultic;Nine.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
We truly were the Occultic;Nine.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>153222914
Truly, the most kino anime of all time.
All things aside, I quite enjoyed it. Can't wait for the VN, if it ever gets translated.
>>
>>153222914
>such perfect pairing
fixed
>>
File: Occultic;Nine_retarded_tripe.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Occultic;Nine_retarded_tripe.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>153222914
Bullshit pseudoscience that couldn't even take itself seriously.
>>
>>153223604
>The gun transformed
This is ok because their entire world is just a simulation. see: Anonymous; Code
>>
>>153223031
It's not that they even talk too fast, it feels like they ping pong with subjects they are talking about and same goddamn tone is kept throughout. When someone says some weird shit it doesn't even have any effect because they say that shit in the same goddamn tone. It's very monotonous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeNdN_8ADdA
>>
>>153223962
Because they spoke too fast and you don't know Japanese.
>>
Who didn't drop this sh*t after the first few episodes?
>>
>>153224031
I'd like to go back and finish it, but it's so low priority
>>
>>153224031
Tbh, I love music and how this show looks.

And sometimes needlessly long-winded dialogue works.
>>
>>153224031
But after the first few episodes is where the fun twist begins.
>>
>>153224004
You can still call out on things like these if you don't know the language.
>>
>>153224441
No the point is that Japanese doesn't use tone of voice as much as other languages to begin with because they have particles like よ and の that explicitly tell you what the tone of the sentence is suppose to be.
>>
should've been 2 cours
or at least 1.5 cours
>>
>>153222914
you mean the shittiest pacing in history of anime

occultic nein: 1/10
>>
>>153224031
>sh*t
You know you have to be 18+ to post here, anon.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.