[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to Start for Raws

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: scanlating.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
scanlating.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
Im interested in Scanlating, mainly to practice japanese and to help bring over more series, and series that ended up being dropped. What's a good source of raws if you don't have the funds to currently order the magazine it's published in or get the manga volumes themselves?
>>
Why don't you join a group?
>>
Random advice, wait for a scanlation thread and ask there (look for the Photoshop logo).
>>
>>153212298
Was thinking of doing that, I think I will

>>153211990
Im not the best, and Im tnhinking of this as more a personal project along side uni and the sorts, so not sure I could make committments either yet fgor set release dates and being too amazing, so want to work on it solo or maybe with a friend or two and as I improve maybe join one
>>
Why don't you start with stuff like webcomics? There is a shitton of untranslated gems out there (like pic related, only the first 4 chapters have been translated). You can browse 2ch and look what kind of stuff is popular there.
>>
>>153213211
Thanks, that sounds like a great idea actualy. Just go over to 2ch, find some the popular and look up the webcomic and translate that correct? I'll definitely give that a try, thanks
>>
File: 1486414881877.jpg (89KB, 602x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486414881877.jpg
89KB, 602x720px
>>153213413
Please remember to provide a link
to your work so I can have just another reason not to learn japanese this year
>>
>>153213608
I shall once I get down to it :P
>>
>>153213856
Don't use emoticons on /a/.
>>
Go to google.com
type the title of manga in japanese + rar or zip
>>
>>153213211
"gems"
>>
>>153213856
>:P
ごほむ
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.