[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Well, that boy I like turned out to be a girl in a coma,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

"Well, that boy I like turned out to be a girl in a coma, but whatever, nobody's perfect. Guess I'm a lesbian now."
>>
File: 1322576821035.jpg (773KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1322576821035.jpg
773KB, 1920x1080px
>>153198770
You just don't get it, OP.
>>
>>153198770
Truly the purest form of love
>>
I don't see a problem, it was fairly simple and justified within the context of the story and characters. Surprises me that Korra dropped the ball so hard when it had twice as long as .hack/ to get it right.
>>
File: atoli btfo.png (1MB, 1095x669px) Image search: [Google]
atoli btfo.png
1MB, 1095x669px
>>153198770
That's MMOs for you.
>>
Her vagina didn't even work so it's a moot point.
>>
Now I'm actually motivated to move this up my backlog and watch it.
>>
>>153200244
It's very good just don't expect an action series cause that's not what this is
>>
>>153198770
Did people give it much tought at the time or no one cared?
>>
>>153198770

Oh god, I remember watching this show as a teenager and being bored out of my fucking mind.

Actually, all of .hack was fucking boring. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Sword Art Online was basically what I wanted out of a show about MMOs. .hack was like the complete opposite.

It was just fucking talking heads, all the time. And don't get me started on ROOTS, which was worse.
>>
It seems like women are actually very prone to being bisexual. Something like 1 in 5 have experimented or had same sex sexual thoughts.
>>
>>153199170
It actually is, not even ironic.
>>
>>153201493
Sure seems like it. In 2015, my country's largest university did a fairly comprehensive poll of people's sexual habits; 22% of women and 12% of men admitted they had had same-sex sexual experiences (not just thoughts).
>>
>>153201466
>what I wanted out of a show about MMOs.
OP no-lifers being the best at everything in-game, and, for some strange reason, out of game too?
>>153198770
IIRC, it's never elaborated if theri relationship ever leaves the platonic stage.
>>
>>153202087
I wouldn't really trust universities since they are biased as fuck

>>153202229
I'm sure you wouldn't be saying the same thing if it Tsukasa was a boy
>>
>>153201466
MMO gameplay bores me out of my fucking mind, all that matters is just fucking lines in chat, so .hack is an accurate enough portrayal of actual MMO players.
>>
>>153202357
>I wouldn't really trust universities since they are biased as fuck
Do you mean "uni-going people are more likely to be gay" or "uni-going people are more likely to admit to doing something gay"? Or it is "universities are pusihing gay agenda"?
>I'm sure you wouldn't be saying the same thing if it Tsukasa was a boy
Regardless of Tsukasa's IRL sex, her relationship with Subaru is never touched upon much. I think only in some celebration OVA, Tsukasa says something that might be interpreted as them living together, but it's the last time we hear of them.
>>
>>153198770
This fucking show.
I waited 25 episodes for some video game battle with good action but noooo, it fucking ends with dykes getting together.
I want to sue them for the misleading OP.
>>
>>153202357
The study wasn't done among the university students, mind you. And if you're paranoid about muh SJW agenda, the same study contradicted some popular feminist rape myths (only 8% of women said they had been raped, plus 6.4% of men).
>>
>>153201383
No one cared.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.