[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I must be getting old. Because the first thing I thought when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: A Mess.jpg (93KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
A Mess.jpg
93KB, 640x800px
I must be getting old. Because the first thing I thought when I saw this image was

"That better be her fucking bed, because I know that bitch isn't getting chocolate stains on mine".

And no, I don't think it being a superior girl would have changed my initial reaction.
>>
It's a bed in a whore house. They're used to intensely washing the sheets.
>>
File: flatcop.jpg (93KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
flatcop.jpg
93KB, 640x800px
That is quite the offense.
>>
Celestia a best. A BEST.
>>
>>153186946
It's offensive how anorexic she is.
>>
File: 1476827426457.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px)
1476827426457.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
Onii-chan, why do these girls insist upon doing this sort of stuff with you?
>>
>>153186946
What if her original character designer accidentally messed up the aspect ratio, and was too embarrassed to change it back before it was too late?
>>
>>153186699
That probably depends more on the quality of the whore house.
>>
>>153186699
>>153187509

Lube and "love stains" not food, especially chocolate. If I ran a whore house (love hotel) and she pulled some shit like that, she would be paying me for new covers and sheets, and may whatever dragon god they worship in that series help her if she stained the mattress.
>>
>>153187633
Chocolate is pretty unique but a lot of food is chemically similar enough to "love stains" that it could probably be washed out the same way
>>
>>153187301
Airi doesn't like Lux romantically.
>>
>>153187633
You're such a wet blanket anon
>>
>>153187301

I really hate controlling, condescending imoutos. She knows how lewd and/or fucked in the head the girls after his dick are. Yet she always gives him, and JUST him shit for it.

Of course, that's par the course for every stupid character in this series.

Hey that flat chested girl is shoving her tongue down Lux's throat.
Man, he's such a huge pervert. The worst.
Hey that girl with huge tits sneaked into Lux's bed overnight.
Man, he's such a huge pervert. The worst.
>>
>>153188375
Airi is cute. CUTE!

Behead those who insult Airi.
>>
>>153188129
It's like you didn't even watch the show
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.