[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 13108349_f496.jpg (43KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
13108349_f496.jpg
43KB, 496x279px
What does /a/ think about this anime?
>>
>>153173062
I think it fucking sucked, like all LN adaptations.
>>
Re:Zero has a 8.6/10 on MyAnimeList and its discussion threads have multiple top spots on the all time list on the r/anime subreddit. It is one of the very few anime universally accepted as a true masterpiece. The scores and popularity don't lie.

How can /a/ continue to deny its superiority to other shit shows? Its popularity on /a/ in the face of contrarian faggots continues to BTFO Re:Zero haters.
>>
>>153173062
It's ok, but highly overrated
>>153173156
>>
More like Re:Ddit
>>
It's utter garbage.
>>
>>153173062
It's shit just like you OP
>>
>>153173062

This wasn't a bad show, but it had three major problems - It didn't go far enough, the main character was badly annoying, and the show was insanely boring when Subaru wasn't being put through the wringer.

You'd think that having other people fight for him wouldn't drain the dramatic tension. But you're wrong: The White Whale fight is supposed to be incredibly exciting, but it's really boring. We're watching NPCs do the fighting for the protagonist.

No, I really wanted to see Emilia have a fiancee or something. You know, crush Subaru's hopes totally. Just a "Yeah, you know how life is. She ain't into you, man." kind of moral, and he has to find something else to focus on.
>>
>>153173062
Smells like shit
>>
>>153173486

I'll admit, it also says a lot that the average /a/non is more functional than Subaru, who just can't stop shooting his mouth off.
>>
>>153173156
It got good visual direction and atmosphere. I personaly loved it. However:
>popularity
Is not something to measure quality by.
>>
It's alright but nothing I'd write home about.

Episode 15 was fucking amazing though, I'll give it that, One of the best single episodes for a while.
>>
File: thumbsup.jpg (25KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.jpg
25KB, 301x267px
>>153173062
It’s pretty good.
Great animation, voice acting, and music.
Makes some serious mistakes in adapting the novel, and some of the characterization is inconsistent, but not enough to ruin the series.
Has some really solid directing, especially episode 15.
I’d recommend it.
Discussion is ruined somewhat by waifu wars, which is what people focus on for some reason.
>>
>>153173695
>some reason
Maybe it's because anime broke hearts of so many people.
>>
>>153173062
It's shit. Only redditors like it
>>
>>153173062
Sort of enjoyed it. Didn't listen to the meme loving contrarian faggots on this board, but just sat through it.
Good fights, a little tryhard edgy at times, MC is absolute dogshit that literally does nothing but cry and beta orb. Other than that, it was okay
>>
>>153173156
It just another "NEET born in fantasy" setting. If the whole point of story is just to show what kind of pathethic little shit protag is, why stop it there? Let just bring Chad Thudercock in the real world to fuck Emilia right in the pussy. Hell, let's have Chad pumping Subsciber ass full of semen too to show what kind of faggot he is.

Also the deaths don't mean shit in Re:Ddit, the whole point of character dying is to let the other characters grow. Thus only character growing is Subutex MacCuckinson and I don't care him in the first place, because the writers decided to as blatant personality as possible, so whats the point?

Also there isn't enough BIG ANIME TIDDIEG flopping, I mean what the deal with all these shitstick females? If I want to fuck a boy I go with Felix.

Conclusion:
Re:Zero is for cucks
>>
File: no youre fucking not.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
no youre fucking not.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>153173062
Only watched it for Felix. Any scene without Felix is absolute trash.
>>
File: 219769.jpg (37KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
219769.jpg
37KB, 225x350px
>>153173062
it was good in that it invoked an emotional response from the audience that stays with them even after the series is over.
>>
File: 1475875498075.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1475875498075.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>153174154
>unironically being a degenerate homosexual
>>
>>153173062
I was going to say it was okay but Reddit likes it so I can't anymore.
>>
>>153174288
It's not homo, because he's feminine as fuck.
>>
>>153173062
Dropped it after episode 7, not enough action and I didn't care for the waifubait

Not like it has to have action to be interesting though, the show was just really boring.
>>
>>153174288
>thinking liking Felix makes you gay
Nigga are you gay?
>>
I think that it's a great show, I enjoyed every episode and I like the characters a lot. Seeing Subaru fall into despair was pretty well done. However, I will never forgive the fact that the romance between Subaru and Emilia is just so poorly written. Also I'm a Remfag so I'm just a bit salty about the rejection.
>>
Great music, nice although simple plot (its just a love story in the end) and an interesting protagonist that is different from the usual along with great heroines. Rem set a high bar on what makes a lovable heroine and Emilia is interesting due to her own personal issues on its own way.
>>
>>153174510
>interesting protagonist
He's your average sweater wearing NEET character except he runs his mouth really easily, acts autistic as fuck at the start of it all (not unique) and gets fucked in the head because he got PTSD eventually but gets over it just as easily later on for some reason.
>>
>>153174510
>Music
Yeah, the music was great. Also, Rem's development was enjoyable, especially her role in helping out Subaru in the absence of Emilia.
>gets over it just as easy
You're being overcritical.

Looking forward to Emilia eventually becoming the witche's vessel and having Subaru cope with it.
>>
>>153173156
>Re:Zero has a 8.6/10 on MyAnimeList
>implying that a MAL score has something to do if a show is good or bad
I want reddit to leave
>>
It's awesome.

Waiting for season 2.
>>
Has a big problem, all the drama, the deaths, etc doesn't matter and doesn't have impact because the protagonist can travel in time and fix it.

Is the definition of forced drama
>>
>>153175311
Like the mental breakdown he had?
>>
I thought it was irritating, but I'm in the minority
>>
>>153175311
Exactly.
You know the death of an ally will have no repercution in the story because the faggot will just kill himself or get killed and everything will go back to normal
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.