[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what character archetype would you be more interested in for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (66KB, 610x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 610x564px
what character archetype would you be more interested in for a protagonist, a good character turned into a complete psycho where you slowly watch the change happening or a complete psycho from the very beginning where only the reader knows just how crazy they are?

pic totally unrelated
>>
Chinatsu is a nice girl!

But both of those sound meme-y to me. I guess normal to complete psycho is better, because you can relate to the character first.
>>
>>153173032
>both of those sound meme-y
I'm not a very good writer.

would you rather it be a slow course of events pushing them off the edge or a single moment where you see them snap?
>>
My dick is interested in a Chinatsu.
>>
>>153172930
I unironically want to see Manhunt as an anime. So the 1st.
>>
>>153174163
it's easier to write that one too. i already have the ending planned out for it, just wanted some feedback before i get started.
>>
>>153172930
read happy sugar life
>>
>>153172930
I just wish Mirai Nikki was written better T_T
>>
>>153172930
First one, probably.
>>
>>153172930
1 in most cases. 2 would be fine too if you have a good reason why they're crazy, rather than just for the sake of it.
>>
>>153172930
I'd love to see a show about a complete psycho that happens to be more reasonable than whomever he is fighting.
>>
>>153172930
Just remember to make the psycho female. Nobody cares about male psychos.
>>
>>153174487
the plan was actually to have him even crazier than the antagonists as well as putting certain of the other MCs who are generally decent people in situations that'd kill or ruin their lives to benefit themself.
>>
>>153174507
it'd be a lot harder to write since they'd mostly seem to fall into the whole femme fetale trope. especially if they're attractive. and who wants to look at an ugly female for 100 chapters.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.