[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bleach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 27

I don't get how this makes any sense.

So, Ichigo's first sword gets broken. And in order to "fix" it he uses shikai so it's a full sword again. (I also don't get why he never releases his shikai.)

And then his shikai gets broken, but somehow magically gets fixed with no explanation.
Why couldn't he have fixed the first version of his sword?
>>
>bleach
>logic

just get on the ride
>>
>>153168986
It's quite literally all plan of Aizen's keikaku OP
>>
File: MlGssW4.gif (601KB, 291x386px) Image search: [Google]
MlGssW4.gif
601KB, 291x386px
>>153169179
If Aizen's keikakus can have plans of their own, do you think they can outsmart him?
>>
>>153169291
That's the plan.
>>
>>153168846
Yeah the manga ended a long time ago and I still don't know what the fuck his bankai was
>>
>>153168846
Zangetsu is a permanent shikai
>>
>>153168986
It's all fucking explained in the story. Are you people literally 5?
>>
>>153168846
yes
>>
>>153168846
bleach isnt good
>>
>>153168846
It's literally explained in both the anime and manga, i'm so sorry you're fucking retarded and can't pay attention
>>
>>153168846
>And in order to "fix" it he uses shikai so it's a full sword again.
speedreader much. I'm not saying Kubo is a genius, but at least this was explained.
His first sword wasn't his, it was a nameless one that all shinigami are "born" with
>(I also don't get why he never releases his shikai.)
also explained, it's in constant released state.
>>
>>153168846
because before the whole retcon of "when Bankai's break they don't repair" when a Shikai broke, it would just restore itself with reishi over time while in unreleased form.
That's how Renji gots his fixed after losing to Ichigo
>>
>>153168846
>I don't get why he never releases his shikai
Ichigo's reiatsu is too large so his zanpakuto is always on shikai state. It's the same as Kenpachi's.
>>
>>153171009
>>153171055
>it's in a constant released state
This is not an answer to "why".
It is also never explained.

>it was a nameless one that all shinigami are "born" with
That was certainly never mentioned.
When he was in Ichigo's world he mentioned he gave him a normal sword to fight with, but never mentioned his first sword.
>>
>>153173657
It's explained as early as the Menos Grande fight in Karakura Town. The analogy Uryu used was that Ichigo's power is like a leaky faucet; its always trickling out a small portion of his power, but he can't control the flow. Unlike every other Shinigami, Ichigo never had an Asauchi to use as a base for his Zanpakuto, so when he does obtain his own Shinigami power, it forms into the shape of a large and unfinished cleaver, without a hilt or guard. There's no base form to return to because Ichigo can't control the constant leak of reiatsu; it's also why his Bankai compresses his massive Reiatsu into a form that allows him to use his full potential.
>>
>>153173906
>The analogy Uryu used was that Ichigo's power is like a leaky faucet
This was never asked, and has nothing to do with what said said.
"Power always being at full blast" does not somehow equate to "sword always being in shikai state".

Also, isn't it a plot point that he later learns to control how much he lets out?
Saying "compresses it" to goes it "full potential" doesn't really make sense either. Why does one cause the other.
>>
>>153174030
>"Power always being at full blast" does not somehow equate to "sword always being in shikai state".

That is literally what it equates to in this scenario, saying it isn't only shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

>Also, isn't it a plot point that he later learns to control how much he lets out?
Feel free to cite from the manga if you want to support your argument.

>Saying "compresses it" to goes it "full potential" doesn't really make sense either. Why does one cause the other.
Again, this is explained by Byakuya. Instead of a massive Bankai, Ichigo's is compressed in a smaller sword that enhances all of his base abilities.
>>
>>153168846
Something something shikai can be fixed on its own, the problem comes when a bankai is broken, then it can't be fixed iirc.
You have to assume his sword is the kind that is always released and, it can't go back to being a normal sword. Much later is explained that his sword, shikai, bankai, whatever is not even shinigammi power so it doesn't work like normal swords.
>>
>>153174181
You have a REALLY hard time understanding the concept of "why", don't you. Just listing two events doesn't explain how they correlate to each other.

Don't know about the manga. In the anime it's covered when they make that ball thing.
Ichigo specifically says he lowers his output by half and then he says he lowers it some more. This is implies he has control over it.
>>
>>153174199
>Much later is explained that his sword, shikai, bankai, whatever is not even shinigammi power so it doesn't work like normal swords.
This is the only thing that actually makes sense so far.
Thanks.
>>
>>153174327
>Just listing two events doesn't explain how they correlate to each other.
Again, if you can't figure that out for yourself you have no reason to post in a Bleach thread.

>Don't know about the manga. In the anime it's covered when they make that ball thing.
And now you've confirmed yourself to be a filthy secondary, which explains why you can't understand the basics of how Reiatsu works in Bleach.

>Ichigo specifically says he lowers his output by half and then he says he lowers it some more. This is implies he has control over it.

Being able to lower your output =! being able to shut it off entirely.
>>
>>153174327

You're looking for WHY when it doesn't exist. There is no explanation that will satisfy you. Some of these things just happen because Kubo said so, and that's the best you'll get. Sometimes you'll find related facts that seem to go someway towards an answer or supporting evidence, but they never complete the picture.

TLDR, it's a shonen, things happen because they're cool, not because of reasons.
>>
>>153174518
>You're looking for WHY when it doesn't exist.
Literally explained here >>153173906
>>
>>153172445
>It's the same as Kenpachi's
Until Kubo retconned that.
>>
>>153174416
>Again, if you can't figure that out for yourself you have no reason to post in a Bleach thread.
Bleach's target audience is for Japanese boys aged 9-13.

In our culture, we require being handheld and daisy-chained through every "who what when where why and how" because we've lost the mental skills of abstract correlation, extrapolation, inductive and deductive reasoning, and the ability to receive individual pieces of a larger puzzle and assemble them together mentally.

Nine-year-old japanese boys are smarter than he is.
>>
>>153174416
>>153174550
You've already outed yourself as a down syndrome retard. And no, you didn't explain the why to anything. You not understanding that is what outs you as downs.

You also already said that your "reason" as to why his sword was the way it is, is because of his powers always being at full blast. I showed how that's wrong. Also, next to no one ever shuts off their spirit pressure entirely. It's how people can always sense where others are.
>>
Fuck should I rewatch bleach? I'm bored as fuck but if I remember correctly there's so much filler shit.
>>
>>153174653
>getting so assmad he starts replying to himself and agreeing with himself
How funny.
Everything you said is wrong, and "another" person agreeing with something that is wrong doesn't make it right.

The pieces in this puzzle are missing and don't exist in the first place. You're a moron.
>>
>>153174709
Ghostbusters and Soul Society arcs are really great, so why don't you?
>>
>>153174655
>I'm too retarded to understand the basic principles of Bleach's power system
>So I'll call the person trying to explain it to me retarded

>I showed how that's wrong.
How? You've literally displayed no understanding of the topic at hand.

>Also, next to no one ever shuts off their spirit pressure entirely. It's how people can always sense where others are.

False. Take Yamamoto for example; if he left his Reiatsu on all the time, lower-level Shinigami would be dying simply by being around him. Same goes for pretty much every other Captain-level Shinigami.
>>
>>153169440
that black shitty katana with the nazi hilt. Its power was just superspeed because Ichigo is an uncreative retard.
>>
>>153174709
Try reading it instead, you'll save yourself a lot more time.
>>
>>153174758
I think he was talking about the bankai that was destroyed in the final fight.
>>
>>153174030
>"Power always being at full blast" does not somehow equate to "sword always being in shikai state".
... it literally does, every captain laughs at his shitty control when they see him with the fucking giant knife
>>
>>153174758
It's power is actually very similar to Blut Artere when you think about it; increases offensive potential without any buffs to defense.
>>
>>153174776
I'll out myself as a pleb but I just cannot into manga. Just doesn't capture me in the same way.
>>
>>153174753
Can you just, like, you know, stop breathing? It's what would be the best for everyone.
How? Because, you retard, you said the reason Ichigo's sword looked the way it does is because he ALWAYS keeps his power at FULL BLAST. He doesn't do this. You also said he couldn't control it. Which is can, as I already showed.
And people like Yamamoto leaving SOME of their power out would not cause people to be effected.
>>
>>153174790
That one was just some kind of egg, wasn't it? Maybe a gimmick expressly designed to fool Ywach.
As for the real swords, they were a getsuga tensho, that's all. They worked thanks to Uryu's arrow.
>>
>>153174828
It's the opposite for me, I think the anime has an amazing OST and some of the fights are well animated, but there's so much filler (not just story filler, I mean Pierrot dragging out every chapter into as many episodes as possible) that it's unbearable to watch.
>>
>>153174803
It literally doesn't. And you literally are not smart enough to even type correctly.
If his power always being at full blast meant always being in shikai state then it would have happened the very first time he became a soul reaper.
>>
It's no different from all the other times Ichigo took crippling damage in some way only to get a random power up and high-speed-regeneration! so that he would suddenly win. Kubo's a hack.
>>
How did Bleach get away again with the nazi hilt?
>>
>>153174978
The Jews fear the samurai.
>>
>>153174866
>you said the reason Ichigo's sword looked the way it does is because he ALWAYS keeps his power at FULL BLAST

That's not what I said. Shall we go over this again?
>Ichigo's power is like a leaky faucet; its always trickling out a small portion of his power, but he can't control the flow
>There's no base form to return to because Ichigo can't control the constant leak of reiatsu

At no point did I say Ichigo's power was always on full blast. Also thank you for ignoring the counter-arguments for what you've already presented, and providing zero citation for yours.
>>
>>153174978
The Japanese kanji for bankai is 卍解
I'm sure you can figure it out from here.
>>
>>153174929
>If his power always being at full blast meant always being in shikai state then it would have happened the very first time he became a soul reaper.

Here's how I know you're retarded; when he had Rukia's power (and Rukia's zanpakuto), why do you think the sword became so massive? Guess what, it's the exact same explanation as provided here >>153173906
>>
>>153168846
Shikai can be fixed by just puring reiatsu at the sword. He just didn't know how to do it at the time.
>>
>>153174978
Because it isn't?
>>
>>153174929
First, we have Renji laugh at his sword.
http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v07/c054/3.html
It's revealed that size matters
http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v07/c054/4.html
Then we see Ichigo's dad explain that smart people keep their swords small:
http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v21/c187/19.html
Conclusion: Ichigo can't keep it in his pants. Also, explain to me what exactly I mistyped, piece of shit.
>>
>>153174972
To be fair, he is the son of a shinigami and a quincy infected with a hollow.
He is just about every kind of supernatural being it's possible to be all at once.
>>
>>153175232
You forgot fullbringer
>>
>>153175025
>>153175090
I didn't ignore anything. And this is my last reply to because you're clearly going to back paddle and side step forever.

Here, in this post >>153173906 you said the answer was Uryu's analogy.
Uryu's analogy is a faucet is always on at full blast.
Either way, like what was already said. If his sword looked like that because he couldn't control his out put then it would have looked like the second he became a soul reaper.
>>
>>153175210
I'm just going to copy and paste the previous reply you got.
If his power always being at full blast meant always being in shikai state then it would have happened the very first time he became a soul reaper.

As for what you mistyped. You misused an ellipsis, no capitals, and no punctuation except for the wrong ellipsis you used.
>>
>>153175301
>Uryu's analogy is a faucet is always on at full blast.

Holy shit, can you not read?
>its always trickling out a small portion of his power, but he can't control the flow

Small portion; as in, not full blast. Either you're being retarded on purpose or you actually have a reading disability.

>If his sword looked like that because he couldn't control his out put then it would have looked like the second he became a soul reaper.
See >>153175090

And >>153175210
If you had any further doubt about your own stupidity.
>>
>>153168846
>So, Ichigo's first sword gets broken. And in order to "fix" it he uses shikai so it's a full sword again. (I also don't get why he never releases his shikai.)
>
>And then his shikai gets broken, but somehow magically gets fixed with no explanation.
>Why couldn't he have fixed the first version of his sword?
Sounds like the shikai is the version that has energy to fix itself, just from what you just said. So maybe the normal sword just seals that power or whatever.
>>
>>153175117
And he can't fix the base line sword like that because?
>>
>>153175301
But he started out like a clogged faucet with cold water only, and eventually he became a clean faucet with hot water ;)
>>
>>153174929
Not the guy you're arguing with, but the timeline of Ichigos power is a clusterfuck.

In essence, he is a human-hollow-shinigami-quincy magic baby.

The first time he became a shinigami, it was on borrowed power, hence the normal sword (but huge, since he sucks at control)

Later he gets the cleaver thing and that doesn't change back into a normal sword form (asauchi), because his sword is not "grown" on top of an asauchi like the other ones.

When it comes to instances of high-speed regen, it is attributed to his hollow powers. (its stil an ass pull)

In the fight with Kenpachi, he supposedly got helped by a part of his quincy powers, called blut veine in the manga - a defensive technique which stops bleeding and hardens the body something something.

As for compressed power -> full potential, it is somewhat explained by Kenpachi. Fights in the Bleach universe are battles of spiritual pressure. Pressure, not power. Pressure is basically a force distributed over an area, so it basically works like this: A shinigami compresses their spirit power on the very edge of the sword to achieve maximal pressure there, for cutting purposes. Ichigos problem with Kenpachi was that the pressure on the edge of his sword was less than the average pressure over Kenpachis body.

Maybe someone would post the image explaining some of it?
>>
>>153175345
I'm not wasting a fucking image pic to show my stupefaction at your shit. It's not mistyped at all. But that's not the point, I gave you the answer you want so if you don't choose to open the picture I'm not going to continue this crap.
>>
>>153175378
He can, it was just more time efficient to fix it by unlocking its true potential.
>>
>>153175372
>Holy shit, can you not read?
Clearly you can't, because you don't even know what Uryu's analogy is.
You were straight up given the episode where he says it as well. Did you think I posted an image for no reason?

Man, I hate retards.
>>
File: Yuhabach in his teens.jpg (228KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Yuhabach in his teens.jpg
228KB, 1920x1090px
Rest of Bleach animated FUCKING WHEN!??!?!?!?!?
>>
Zanpakuto's suddenly being based off of beta hollows being handed out was stupid, and all the sillier with Ichigo's sword just existing on it's own.
>>
>>153175378
Maybe you have to know how to do it and releasing shikai autofixes it, just like how some games refill your health after a level-up?
>>
>>153174828
My man. I couldn't bring myself to read the manga. Fucking pierrot cucking us.
>>
File: 1485718974785.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485718974785.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>153175459
Knowing how the manga crashed and burned, how can you want to watch this shit in animated form?
>>
>>153175385
>emoticons
Yeah, you're cancer.

>>153175420
And the manga pages you posted don't make you correct no matter what they say.
The reason given for why his sword looks the way it is does is because his power is always at full blast.
His power was at full blast since the second he became a soul reaper. He never knew how to control it.
IF it always being on full blast meant being in shikai form, then it would have been in shikai form since episode one.
>>
>>153175449
>because you don't even know what Uryu's analogy is.
I'm the one who had to explain it to you, remember? Ichigo's power came out at full blast because he overexerted himself trying to repel the Menos' Cero; its not at full nblast 100% of the time.

Try taking your own advice and actually read/watch before complaining that shit wasn't explained.
>>
File: the crimson chin.png (130KB, 349x344px) Image search: [Google]
the crimson chin.png
130KB, 349x344px
>>153175459
Never cause Studio Pierrot a shit

>>153175461
They've always talked about shinigami having a dichotomy with hollows ever since the explanation that hunger is a sign of high spiritual pressure.
>>
>>153175535
>how can you want to watch this shit in animated form?

DPS a shit
>>
File: crossguard.jpg (236KB, 1564x456px) Image search: [Google]
crossguard.jpg
236KB, 1564x456px
>>153175461
The idea was that he literally took up Rukia's sword.
This is apparent in the fact that it's literally the same sword but bigger.
Especially evident when you compare their crossguards.
>>
>>153175461
>Zanpakuto's suddenly being based off of beta hollows being handed out was stupid

Actually it makes a ton of sense and more or less solidifies the theory that 'Shinigami and Hollows are two sides of a coin'.

>and all the sillier with Ichigo's sword just existing on it's own.
Except that was also explained, son.
>>
>>153175549
You can fucking extrapolate that if he can't do fancy shit like keeping his sword small or fixing it without going shikai, he doesn't know how to turn it back either. Kubo actively forces the reader to extrapolate, like Unohana's bankai, which was never actually explained, but go ahead and keep grabbing on to the "literally" and bashing your fucking head against the wall.
Go ahead and ask why Ichigo doesn't do kido if it was never said that he can't, too. Since you're purposefully avoiding extrapolation.
>>
>>153175549
Again, see >>153175090
>>
>>153175608
Sort of this but at the same time Ichigo had the tassle like Isshin's and Rukia didn't. Also in the end it looks more like the design of the hilt is meant for Ichigo anyway when you realize how fucking stupid a snow type zanpaktou like Rukia has a dark colored sealed form with flames designs on it.
>>
>>153175561
Uryu's analogy is a faucet is always on at full blast. Uryu's analogy is not that it comes out a little bit at a time.

Seeing as how an image is not enough for you. I made a sound webm of the whole scene.
https://my.mixtape.moe/izwcbv.webm
>>
>>153175650
>>153175680
>exactly 63 seconds apart
You're just sad.

>he doesn't know how to turn it back either
Fight with Ikaku. The bald guy. It's a plot point where Ichigo says "Oh, I learned something from fighting you, zanpaktou go back to their original form when you are unconscious."
They do not turn back when the user wants to them to, they actively hold it in shikai form.
>>
>>153175763
Again, that's only the back half of Uryu's explanation.
>http://hachimanga.net/manga/bleach/49/10
>http://hachimanga.net/manga/bleach/49/16
>http://hachimanga.net/manga/bleach/49/17
>http://hachimanga.net/manga/bleach/49/18

Again, please actually read next time you start an argument.
>>
>>153175461
The original one was, yeah. When he ditches her's for his own though, it's just there on its own.

>>153175647
Time for some contrived leaps of logic for something that was unnecessary in the first place.
>>
>>153175922
>Time for some contrived leaps of logic for something that was unnecessary in the first place.

I didn't say it wasn't contrived, but it was explained and still makes sense within the canon.
>>
>>153175881
>too stupid to even use greentext correctly
I don't even know why I'm still talking to you. I also like how you only linked certain pages because you realized the middle ones prove you wrong.
Either way, it doesn't matter what you say at all. This is simple.
If his sword looks the way it does because of how he controls his power and lets it spill out, it would have been in its shikai from from the second he got the sword.
>>
>>153176023
>I also like how you only linked certain pages because you realized the middle ones prove you wrong.
So you didn't even read the chapter, why am I not surprised?

>Either way, it doesn't matter what you say at all. This is simple.
Of course, everything's simple when you ignore the answer that's right in front of you.

>If his sword looks the way it does because of how he controls his power and lets it spill out, it would have been in its shikai from from the second he got the sword.

That wasn't his sword, it was Rukia's, just larger because he couldn't control the flow of his massive Reiatsu. It even has the same crossguard as her base form Zanpakuto.
>>
>>153176108
How would I know the middle pages prove you wrong if I didn't actually read the chapter?

Anyway, I'm done with this. Enjoy arguing with yourself from here on out.
>>
>>153175378
What's the part of "he didn't know how to do" and how he can't control reiatsu well didn't you understand? Also he has so much reiatsu pouring in that his shikai release is always activated. Why go back?
>>
>>153176023
>it would have been in its shikai from from the second he got the sword.
Having shikai requires some form of self recoginition. Of course it wouldn't already be Zangetsu right out the gate. He needed to learn the name in order to draw out the true strength.
>>
>>153176217
>>153175836
>>
>>153176023
apparently it takes more skill to have it controlled rather than release it.
>>
>>153176164
>How would I know the middle pages prove you wrong if I didn't actually read the chapter?

Then you'd have an actual argument here instead of deflecting.

>Anyway, I'm done with this. Enjoy arguing with yourself from here on out.
Yeah, that's generally what anons say when they argue themselves into a corner.
>>
>>153176255
There's no 'base form' for Ichigo's Shikai to return to, also explained here >>153173906

>Unlike every other Shinigami, Ichigo never had an Asauchi to use as a base for his Zanpakuto
>>
>>153176012
Being able to make an explanation and having a reasonable one are two different things.
>>
>>153176324
>argue themselves into a corner
Or when the person you're speaking to is insane.
>>
>>153175090
He'd have gone full power if he'd embraced the gay just a little.
>>
>>153176383
But the explanation provided is reasonable, within the context of the story or course. Just because you didn't like it doesn't make it unreasonable.
>>
>>153176412
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result; or in your case, asking the same question that's been repeatedly answered for you.
>>
>>153176428
So then, rather than skirting around it, why is it reasonable that his sword alone exists without a physical base?
>>
File: dzfskx.jpg (99KB, 728x1052px) Image search: [Google]
dzfskx.jpg
99KB, 728x1052px
>>153176492
Because Aizen based white off of the asuachi and he inhabited Ichigo's soul fulfilling the need for the base part and why his shinigami and hollow power manifests as the same being.
>>
>>153176492
The base of the sword is his Hollow (White). I suppose one could also argue that since the actual sword was a fake created by his Quincy powers, that is only true after the fact, but the conclusion Ichigo obtained was that both his Quincy and Hollow powers form his 'Zangetsus'.
>>
>>153176480
That's not the actual definition of insanity. It's literally a meme definition.
>>
>>153176634
Can you define 'autism' for me?
>>
>>153176634
Would you like to buy some chocolate, because I love you
for a little while anyway.
>>
>>153176575
i cant believe this guy hasn't even spoken to Ichigo since before fuck I can't even remember. He saw him when he got his new swords but not even a word spoken
>>
File: Momo.jpg (269KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Momo.jpg
269KB, 1066x1600px
>Visits him in the middle of the night.
>Wearing her sleeping clothes.
>Claiming she can't really sleep.
>She asks to stay the night with him.

What did Momo mean by this? She wanted the dick right?
>>
>>153176703
That's what the fanfics are for.
At length.
>>
>>153176703
For all purposes, Ichigo and White were a single being at that point.
>>
>>153176682
A communication disorder where you can't relay information to other people or receive it correctly.
>>
>>153174758
No, apparently the black sword with the MANJI hilt was not in fact his real bankai.

That's only a small portion of his real bankai powers. The ones that his quincy half convinced him to fear and repress.

You know...the white ichigo? The one that saved his life numerous fucking times? The one that showed far more power during the hollow battle in HM?

His real unreleased bankai is more like his hollow form in HM.
>>
>>153176726
do you enjoy them
>>
>>153176824
That certainly explains you're failure to receive information.
>>
>>153176914
You can't honestly think you don't look retarded for this.
>>
>>153176956
You've been given numerous citations directly from the source material, there's really only one person left who can be at fault here.
>>
>>153177023
Stop replying to bait you fucking retard
>>
>>153168846
>I don't get how this makes any sense.
Because it doesn't, it's Kubo
Next question please
>>
>>153177097
stop replying to yourself OP.
>>
File: kubo work ethic.jpg (87KB, 800x651px) Image search: [Google]
kubo work ethic.jpg
87KB, 800x651px
Post Kubo
>>
>>153177127
>ifunny.co

Seriously OP you don't belong here, enjoy your ban
>>
File: 1291226472242.jpg (567KB, 660x1877px) Image search: [Google]
1291226472242.jpg
567KB, 660x1877px
>>153177127
>>
>>153176894
But that's just the Vasto Lorde, wasn't it?
>>
>>153177339
artificial vasto lorde which aizen created through dead shinigami. Fucking strange it's like a demon being constructed from dead priests.
>>
>>153177436
Said priests also use the demons to forge their weapons. It's like a circle.
>>
>>153177297
>That other woman's face.
Eternally btfo. I'm going to need source since google and iqdb aren't giving me anything.
>>
>>153176575
The issue being that the asuachi is part of Ichigo's body. A zanpakuto wasn't just defined as hollow energy mixed with shinigami energy, it is literally an asauchi's body mutated by the attunement to a shinigami's spiritual power. Ichigo still doesn't have a physical receptor for that power, which Kubo later made every shinigami require. Arrancar are obvious exceptions because their zanpakuto's aren't just expressions of their spiritual power, but portions of their physical forms sealed away.
>>
File: Zangetsu handle.jpg (236KB, 1186x890px) Image search: [Google]
Zangetsu handle.jpg
236KB, 1186x890px
>>153178264
He used Rukia's sword as the receptor.
That's why Rukia lost hers as a result, remember.
>>
>>153178458
Until he stopped using hers. His natural zanpakuto is still a projection of his power on it's own, which was fine at the start of the series and then retconned to being impossible later on.
>>
>>153178264
>>153178571
If Old Man Zangetsu hadn't intervened with Ichigo's awakening, Hollow Zangetsu would have become the actual base of Ichigo's zanpakuto, instead of materializing as a hollow mask.
>>
>>153178641
so we could have skipped all this bullshit since then ichigo would have been OP from the very start
>>
>>153178641
So he still doesn't have one
>>
File: forging sword.jpg (443KB, 1082x834px) Image search: [Google]
forging sword.jpg
443KB, 1082x834px
>>153178571
I think the idea is that it's always remained Rukia's katana at its base, that's why it has always been "wrong" and that's why he gets stronger when they forge him an entirely new one the right way.
>>
>>153178728
Yup.
Old man zangetsu was pretty much just a bitch nigga who kept ichigo just strong enough to almost die till he embiggened his quincy powers rather then use his true powers and become a walking rape machine out of the gate.
>>
>>153177023
You been given numerous posts that explain how the reasoning you tried to present is wrong.
Hell, you don't even know what half the words you're using mean. See insanity.
>>
>>153178728
Maybe. It's still a large power that would be very difficult to control; Yhwach/Zangetsu was very deliberate in how much power he let Ichigo use at once.

>>153178746
Nimaiya forged Ichigo's sword from a new asauchi. He didn't have one before, he has one now.
>>
>>153178946
Feel free to prove me wrong, assuming you wish to provide citation from the manga that contradicts me argument.
>>
File: True Zangetsu.png (606KB, 1533x1339px) Image search: [Google]
True Zangetsu.png
606KB, 1533x1339px
>>153178641
Wonder what a Zangetsu without the Old Man's interference would have looked like. The bigger sword from Ichigo's shikai is my guess.
>>
>>153179045
I actually like this look
except for the smaller blade
>>
>>153179006
You already were.
This is why you were called insane.
>>
>>153179045
In Bankai, the core of the sword is reminiscent of the original Tensa Zangetsu (pitch black) while the blade of the sword is white, representing Hollow Ichigo.
>>
>>153179107
>You already were.
Provided citations from the manga, backing your argument? Where exactly?
>>
>>153174653
>Bleach's target audience is for Japanese boys aged 9-13.
but that's completely false, Bleach specifically is targeted at shonen audience that's bordering on seinen
>>
>>153177107
I like how you got caught samefagging so now you trying to accuse other people of it.
>>
>>153169291
>do you think they can outsmart him?
Well, he couldn't make Orihime and Ichigo fall in love with him.
>>
>>153169291
>Aizen's keikakus are so powerful, they manifest as zanpakuto-like entities
>>
>>153175459
BEST BOY
E
S
T
B
O
Y
>>
>>153176895
I'd prefer to write and collaborate on something of a biiiiit larger scope. It's like knowing how to enjoy the puzzle for it's individual pieces, whereby the puzzle is the fandom itself. I liked Bleach Quest. That set-up could lend a ridiculous amount of depth to any work you read, and I'm also enamored with crashing a character headlong into multiple variations of himself of familiar settings. Or I would if I weren't dead tired all the time these days. I have a thing for overlapping universes, but no time to write it.
>Grimmjow running a severely dangerous branch of the Crazi Taxi corporation in
>Roll dice and pick names out of a hat for location
>>
>>153180600
Imagine Harribel and her Fraccions as a quartet of homicidal mermaids.
>>
File: Kazui.png (17KB, 252x221px) Image search: [Google]
Kazui.png
17KB, 252x221px
Why does he already have Shinigami powers?
>>
File: Yo.jpg (347KB, 1600x1103px) Image search: [Google]
Yo.jpg
347KB, 1600x1103px
>>153182896
because kubo stopped caring. pic related
>>
>>153183004
Did Ichigo's dad throw his mom to another go in the very next panel, too?
>>
>>153183135
no he basically saved her soul from hollowdeath
>>
>>153183170
Then the comparison between those two scenes is not accurate.
>>
>>153182896
Near infinite potential + broken reality manipulation

I'll let you figure it out
>>
>>153183828
give a better example
>>
>>153184987
What? The point here that they are trying to say that the Ichigo and Rukia scene is the same as the Mom Dad one. It's not.
>>
File: Acidwire.png (562KB, 842x627px) Image search: [Google]
Acidwire.png
562KB, 842x627px
>>153182896
It's his Fullbring. His mom was attacked by a Hollow, after all.
>>
>>153168846
>>153173906

I wrote this a long time ago when Bleach ended, so I'll write it again.

Ichigo inherited Rukia's powers and gained, temporarily, Sode no Shirayuki. This blade remained with him all the way until the shattered shaft. Inside of his soul, Zangetsu told Ichigo to pull him out before his entire world crumbles, and so he does at the last minute.

Far later in the manga, at Phoenix's castle it's made official that a shinigami CANNOT birth a zanpakto without an asauchi. It is ALSO made fact that all asauchi are basically hollows with no element or characteristic.

When Ichigo calls on Zangetsu for the first time against Urahara, he uses Rukia's asauchi he inherited as a result of getting her powers in the first place, as a BASE to give Zangetsu form--and that blade is plenty strong enough until it makes contact with Zaraki. It's strength is still enough to fit off against a captain class shinigami at like 50% of his raw strength. However, the moment Zaraki's patch comes off, the reiatsu output completely overwhelms the maximum limit of Zangetsu made from Rukia's asauchi base. As a result, the blade breaks and Ichigo gets stabbed near his heart and nearly bleeds out.

AT THIS POINT, his Quincy half brings him back into his inner world and tosses him an Asauchi and ZANGETSU SHOWS UP. There Ywach's shadow tells him to fight the hollow (Zangetsu) and get back his own blade. Ywach tossing Ichigo an asauchi is symbolic, and him telling Ichigo to fight the hollow to get back his real blade is also symbolic. His soul is effectively forging a new asuachi for him using his own hollow powers as the BASE. This NEW BLADE lasts him all the way to Mugetsu, where the blade once again breaks--but only as a result of channeling his entirety of his powers in one final attack.

Then it goes through Xcution arc and he regains his shinigami powers, however his soul reaper badge acts as a BASE for his renewal.

1/2
>>
>>153187292

Because the badge stored a vast amount of his hollow/human/shinigami/quincy reiatsu. It all amalgamed into a "fake" BASE for his new Zangetsu--which is why it looked closer to his fullbring. This blade then lasted him all the way till he encountered Ywach, but only broke, when Haschwalt cut his bankai in half.

THEN we got the explanation about how broken bankai can't be fixed, only reforged. We then have Ichigo go to the royal guard, and goes through the steps where he learns of his heritage, blah blah blah; and Zangetsu is forged again using an asuachi PROVIDED BY Phoenix. As a result, Phoenix's asuachi being WEAK PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT can't handle Ichigo's reiatsu and the blade splits into the hollow and quincy half respectively. This blade lasts him all the way till he fights Ywach and the Almighty, only to have it break because ASSPULL CHEAT POWERUP.

HOWEVER, and this is the MOST important part. Zangetsu, when he has the conversation with Ichigo and gives him access to his shinigami powers once more from the get-go, being Ywach's shadow has come to have pride in Ichigo himself and instead of hampering Ichigo, instead helps Ichigo. HERE Zangetsu-Q runs his own gambit where he makes sure that Ichigo's bankai is FAKE. It's why his bankai againgst Almighty Ywach looks like his shikai. This is NOT his real bankai. It's why the blade shatters like a god damn twig against the Almighty--BECAUSE IT'S FORGED BY A SHINIGAMI.

Ywach said when Ichigo got out of Kirge's jail "a quincy cannot contain another quincy." Ichigo's real blade is a blade of harmony between Hollow/Shinigami/Quincy. It cannot be broken by another Quincy. But Phoenix's asauchi based version of Zangetsu DOES break.

And so his shinigami forged blade breaks again. Along comes Tsukishimi and using his Book of End sets the record straight that "his blade did not break". Ichigo then goes and fights Ywach again with his fixed "shinigami-bankai".

2/3
>>
>>153187517

Along with Renji, Aizen, and himself, they fight Ywach to the bitter end--and instead of his FAKE bankai breaking again--it only, instead, this time around, cracks.

WHY? Why did it not break? Simple, because of Zangetsu-Q's gambit.

Then Uryuu using the arrow head given to him by Ryuuken shoots Ywach and his powers disappear for a second. Ichigo, then attacks Ywach with this FAKE bankai, but the effects of the arrow begin to wear off and Ywach is able to summon barely enough power to stop the blade in his hand for a moment.

AT THIS POINT, the FAKE bankai shell (courtesy of Zangetsu-Q and Zangetsu-H) shatters to reveal the ORIGINAL Zangetsu forged from Ichigo's soul once more--and this blade then proceeds to cut Ywach in half.

Incidentally, when Ywach has a dream where he's cut down by Ichigo, the ZANGETSU that Ichigo uses is his original. It's NOT the new one.

And thus Ywach dies at Ichigo's hand using the blade forged once more from his own soul. Because it's a Zanpaktou: a SOUL CUTTER.

3/3
>>
>>153187292
I honestly don't think his quincy part was thought out that early. But I more or less agree with most of what you said.

Except for the Rukia's asauchi base part.
If Ichigo is using her sword as a base, how did she get the same powers back?
>>
>>153187725

Shinigami powers are something that well up from your soul. Unless your soul undergoes a suicide or has the two places cut like Byakuya did the first time to Ichigo, your powers will inevitably return--and her powers as so return.

However, with Ichigo, her powers are residual to Ichigo. His own powers receded, but some bit of Rukia's powers were left in Ichigo. Which is why he still has a portion of her blade along with tsuba and the tsuka. This is a physical item in the spiritual realm and Zangetsu is forged via that.

Remember, a pure blooded Quincy can do just about anything. Ywach can freely impart powers, conquer Yamamoto's bankai and even negate Ichibe's ridiculously broken bankai abilities. Ywach's shadow in Ichigo used Rukia's remaining powers in the form of her broken blade which is a combination of shinigami and hollow to forge Ichgo a new blade. One that was grounded in reality, and had the strength to carry him as long as it could.

Ichigo meeting Zaraki was the end of this road. At this point, Ichigo needed a new blade. Thus, Zangetsu-Q and H collaborate and forge him a blade made from his very own soul. It's why it doesn't break, not even when it faces off against Aizen who has transcended to a level where a single cero from him is equal to a thermonuclear detonation.
>>
>>153187969
Eh, maybe. But again, I really don't think his quincy powers were thought out that far in advance.

Either way, Sode no Shirayuki was the sword Rukia had at the start, right? And swords are basically people. So how did Rukia get a new sword that was the same person?
>>
>>153188117

>quincy powers not thought out that far in advance

Nonsense. Kubo dropped plenty of hints, he just didn't bother to spell everything out explicitly. He wrote a fuck ton of poetry throughout Bleach, and poems are not always explicit. He also used an asston of symbolism time and again to convey certain meanings and ideas.

When it comes to Zangetsu and it's path, Kubo did a solid job of fleshing out what he is.

>swords are basically people

No. Swords are a reflection of your soul. They are a combination of your instinct and your desires. The blade's elementary property is mostly random, though inheritance plays a part to some extent; case in point Isshin to Ichigo, both blades are -getsu.

Ichigo treats his Quincy half as Zangetsu, because throughout his life, that's how he knew the old man as--Zangetsu. The reality is that his hollow is Zangetsu, having merged with his shinigami powers, and the Quincy powers though also merged together with this new hybrid power, are mostly along for the ride.

When Rukia regained her power, she likely placed them into a new asauchi and Sode no Shirayuki came into form once more. The asauchi is a container. If you fill a glass with water, the water does not turn into wine. If you break the glass and the water spills everywhere, you can in the future get a new glass and if you fill it water--that water still is NOT wine.

Now replace water with spiritual energy from your soul, and replace glass with asauchi.
>>
>>153187292
>His soul is effectively forging a new asuachi for him using his own hollow powers as the BASE.

Hollow powers are not the equivalent of an asuachi. An asuachi is it's own organism, and this is the equivalent of "Ichigo has hollow powers, so it just works!"

Your explanations for what Ichigo did against Urahara and Kenpachi are interchangeable. It's speculative enough that if he's just growing his own asuachi off like a budding tumor, it could have happened in either fight.

>Because the badge stored a vast amount of his hollow/human/shinigami/quincy reiatsu. It all amalgamed into a "fake" BASE for his new Zangetsu--which is why it looked closer to his fullbring. This blade then lasted him all the way till he encountered Ywach, but only broke, when Haschwalt cut his bankai in half.

Just putting energy into an object is not the same as having a hollow mutate to a shinigami's power in order to complement their abilities.

>>153187969
>Remember, a pure blooded Quincy can do just about anything. [...] Ywach's shadow in Ichigo used Rukia's remaining powers in the form of her broken blade which is a combination of shinigami and hollow to forge Ichgo a new blade.

This is straight up admitting that it doesn't make sense without invoking an asspull.
>>
>>153188379
>Nonsense. Kubo dropped plenty of hints

Kubo admitted he makes it up as he goes, that's why most of the twists are unpredicatable.

>aizen isa good guy and dies
>kubo: hmmm I need a good villain, oh shit aizne is already dead oh well I'll just revive him and say it was a fake body
>fans: KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Anyone else feel sorry for kubo?
He used to be part of the big three now on the olympics you have naruto and luffy but no ichigo.
If there is anything that tells you that you fucked up your legacy, it's that.
>>
>>153191564
Really I thought it was odder that Yokai Watch beat out Pokemon.
>>
>>153191675
If you think of it from a Japanwank perspective, it makes sense.
Yokai Watch is explicitly Japanese. But with Pokemon, you could easily divorce it from Japan and in some ways culturally, it already has. A kid plays yokai watch and he'll wonder why it's so weird. A kid plays pokemon and he doesn't even know it's Japanese ( I was that kid )
>>
>>153191564
There were a lot of shit character's in that line up. I honestly wouldn't want my characters up there (if I had any).
>>
>>153191564
>big three
The big three was purely Western. While Bleach was popular, it was never as popular as Naruto or OP.
>>
>>153175459
Fucking never
>>
>>153175763
>dub
fuck off
>>
>>153191564
You do realize that most stuff isn't focused on popularity, right?

Look at how such things as Gundam, JoJo Bizarre Adventures, Pokemon, andYugioh are not on that line up along with Bleach?

I don't think you understand what they are doing. They are selling the most little kid audience characters ever.

>Astro Boy
Clearly there just because it was one of the VERY first anime

>Sailor Moon
The original magical girl geared towards little girls

>Shin Chan
Because...reasons?

>Luffy
One Piece is considered the best manga in the world

>Naruto
Shonen Jump's obsession and just want to promote Naruto for the little kids.

>Yokai Watch
Another Little kids promotion

>Goku
Another kids show geared towards little boys

>Precure
DEFINTELLY for little girls

Not exactly a real thing to put up when all of it's geared towards little kids (save for Shin Chan).
>>
>>153193674
>not typing correctly
Fuck off.
Also, the dub is fine, and has a more accurate TL than the subs.
>>
>>153193747
>typing correctly
fuck off
>>
>>153193728
who cares about the goddamn olympics, dont even bring that shit into this thread

if the olympics determined good manga based on that list i wouldnt even bother with the medium
>>
>>153193728
Precure is HUGE in Japan, not only little girls watch it.

Literally every series featured is beloved back in Japan.
>>
>>153193847
Not really. If that was the case, they would have brought in JoJo Bizarre Adventures, Pokemon, Gundam, Yugioh and even added in Bleach just for the sake of keeping with the major long running manga.
>>
>>153193728
>One Piece is considered the best manga in the world
No it isn't, if you unironically think a battle shonen is the best manga ever you're a mongoloid.

Nobody cares about it outside of Japan either so saying it's considered the best when everyone rates stuff like FMA better just puts you in an embarrassing postion, Oda himself admits OP is less popular than Naruto too so it can't be considered best anything if people don't care about it.

Nice try onepissfag
>>
>>153193847
>Precure is HUGE in Japan, not only little girls watch it.

So is My Little Pony. Doesn't mean it's not geared towards little girls.
>>
File: 575424587.png (348KB, 1090x1080px) Image search: [Google]
575424587.png
348KB, 1090x1080px
>>153193786
You don't belong here.
>>
>>153193953
>using image macros as your stand-in argument
fuck off
>>
>>153193911
none of those series are that big, Gundam makes money but it's not that big. It makes money because of toys.

Shin-chan is one of the most popular anime ever, check weekly anime ranks and tell me where the fuck is JoJo, nobody cares about JoJo
>>
>>153194025
>nobody cares about JoJo
and for good reason
>>
>>153193941
>No it isn't, if you unironically think a battle shonen is the best manga ever you're a mongoloid.

It literally broke it's own best sales record (and thus the best in the world) SEVERAL TIMES. That's not exactly something you ignore.

>Nobody cares about it outside of Japan either so saying it's considered the best when everyone rates stuff like FMA better just puts you in an embarrassing postion

Except for the fact about what I mentioned above.

>Oda himself admits OP is less popular than Naruto too so it can't be considered best anything if people don't care about it.

Except Naruto is promoted the shit out of by Shonen Jump. One Piece on the other hand is the flagship franchise that just keeps going and going.

>>153194025
>none of those series are that big, Gundam makes money but it's not that big. It makes money because of toys

What the fuck are you even smoking? Gundam is huge in Japan. Yugioh is considered the best selling card game in the world. Pokemon is, well, POKEMON.

Hell, both JoJo and Bleach sold millions of copies of their manga at one point in the lifespan. You REALLY don't seem to get it, do you?

It's about marketing to the kids, not the quality.
>>
>>153193728
>One Piece is considered the best manga in the world
bait, one piece is only liked by elevens
>>
>>153193953
i'm sorry i don't like Naruto like a normal person
>>
>>153194150
>It literally broke it's own best sales record (and thus the best in the world) SEVERAL TIMES. That's not exactly something you ignore.
Because Japanese buy manga, nobody outside of japan cares, and sales doesn't mean quality.

>Except for the fact about what I mentioned above.
Like I said, sales don't mean quality and outside of Japan literally nobody thinks one piece is half as good.

>Except Naruto is promoted the shit out of by Shonen Jump.
Naruto is the most popular shonen JUMP series outside of Dragon Ball all over the globe, promotion has nothing to do with it. The reach TV anime and videogames have is a billion times bigger than comic books only japanese care about.

Hence why Oda saying that he simply can't beat Naruto overseas

>One Piece on the other hand is the flagship franchise that just keeps going and going.
Only in Japan, and you're retarded if you think One Piece doesn't have promotion, jesus fuck there's one piece ads everywhere in Japan kill yourself retard
>>
>>153194014
>>153194174
You're so fucking dumb you don't even know what image macro means.
>>
>>153194322

You are a fucking moron. Of course sales show a form of quality. It shows people ACTUALLY BUYING THE PRODUCT. THE MANGA INDUSTRY IS STILL AN INDUSTRY. They have to make money.

And like I said before, One Piece is considered the best selling manga ever.

No, One Piece is considered bigger due to the fact that it still goes on WELL beyond when it should have ended and has broken the world record of sales SEVERAL TIMES OVER.

GEE, I WONDER WHERE THE OLYMPICS ARE GOING TO BE HELD? OH RIGHT!

TOKYO, JAPAN. TOKYO. JAPAN

Go kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>153194150
>Pokemon is, well, POKEMON.
Pokemon is a nintendo series, Nintendo are already promoting themselves with Mario. They're the ones that choose what they do or not

>Hell, both JoJo and Bleach sold millions of copies of their manga at one point in the lifespan. You REALLY don't seem to get it, do you?

What I don't get? nobody is saying that Bleach is not popular, you're just being retarded saying that JoJo should be there when it's not even half as popular as bleach. Seriously Bleach sold over 90 million copies, the anime generated an average of 16 billion yen a year in Japan and not to mention that it's one of the most popular anime in the west too

JoJo is small time in comparison.

Gundam is not big the same way other anime are, Gundam PlaMo market is big the series is just an ad for toys which is what japanese like. Gundam anime rarely have a good audience

Everyone knows it's about marketing to kids
>>
>>153194423
Oda himself said that Naruto beats One Piece in popularity outside of Japan. Are you going to question the words of the author One Piece himself? That's literally all the proof you fucking need.
>>
>>153194423
>It shows people ACTUALLY BUYING THE PRODUCT. THE MANGA INDUSTRY IS STILL AN INDUSTRY. They have to make money.
Yeah, because Japanese buy it. Again nobody else cares

>And like I said before, One Piece is considered the best selling manga ever.

You said it was the best manga ever.

>No, One Piece is considered bigger due to the fact that it still goes on WELL beyond when it should have ended and has broken the world record of sales SEVERAL TIMES OVER.

Except it's not, One Piece is only big in Japan and that record only grows because of Japan, nobody else cares.

>GEE, I WONDER WHERE THE OLYMPICS ARE GOING TO BE HELD? OH RIGHT!

>TOKYO, JAPAN. TOKYO. JAPAN

>Go kill yourself faggot.

Nice change of goalposts, you were talking about it being the best in the world which is not because only Japan cares about retarded fruit pirates

Deal with it onepissfag, you're so fucking retarded that you don't even accept the fact that Oda himself says it can't beat Naruto. Literally braindead moron
>>
>>153194634
But the problem is that One Piece counter balances it by being more popular than Naruto in Japan.

America might like Naruto better than One Piece, but it's the other way around in Japan.
>>
>>153176705
I wonder why did they changed it in the anime.
>>
>>153194670
>America
The world you fucking retard, the WORLD.
>>
>>153194670
Well yeah, both Kishi and Oda joked about that.
>>
>>153194670
>But the problem is that One Piece counter balances it by being more popular than Naruto in Japan.
No it doesn't

>America might like Naruto better than One Piece, but it's the other way around in Japan.
And Oda didn't say america, he said the entire world.

Seriously you're embarrassing
>>
>>153194718
>>153194748
Nice samefagging. Besides, 'the rest of the world' usually consists of America and Europe. It's like the video game industry. Most people point towards Japan, America and Europe as the three major selling continents.

>>153194723
Exactly. One Piece beats out Naruto in Japan. The Olympics are in JAPAN in 2020.
>>
I don't why OPfags get so assblasted about this. One Piece is a phenomenon in Japan, while Naruto is bigger than it outside of Japan.

It doesn't mean One Piece is shit.
>>
>>153194748
Just browsing the front page when I saw you're post.

What's embarrassing is bickering over Naruto vs One Piece.
Might as well argue over which turd tastes best.
>>
>>153182896
Is it true that he is in the Hisagi novel?
>>
>>153194816
>Besides, 'the rest of the world' usually consists of America and Europe
Nice headcanon there retard. Except for the fact that anime in latin america is already bigger than the United States because spics and brazilians have been watching it since the Mazinger era. There's other asian countries like China and not to mention Russia that is part of both continents. So saying Only the US and Europe matter just shows how stupid you are

Dunno why I bother replying anyways because it's clear that you're just changing goalposts and trying to pass headcanons as truth, so enjoy this is the last (You) you're getting

> It's like the video game industry.
>>>/v/
>>
>>153194909
I heard he was. But I'm not sure.
>>
>Tokyo 2020 talk

Everytime this topic comes out, I can't help but to be worried about the security in all aspects in there and how much tourist are going to trash the place.
>>
File: 1479067393526.jpg (22KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
1479067393526.jpg
22KB, 400x309px
>>153193911
>trying to put jojo/bleach on the level of gundam/pokemon
>>
Ichiruki>Ichihime
Fight me, faggots, you know Im right.
>>
>>153195774
>putting jojo in bleach's league

It barely comes close to bleach's low point let alone it's prime.

1 year after the anime ended bleach still sold more than yugioh.
http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/7144358.html
>>
File: 1480628408746.jpg (206KB, 1157x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480628408746.jpg
206KB, 1157x1200px
>>153197338
>>
File: orihime asse543.jpg (1MB, 887x2090px) Image search: [Google]
orihime asse543.jpg
1MB, 887x2090px
>>153197338
>choosing a short, old flatty over this goddess
>>
>>153197964
>>153197986
Rukia is pure quality. Not like this walking bag of tits.
>>
File: 1482799195002.png (1MB, 834x1390px) Image search: [Google]
1482799195002.png
1MB, 834x1390px
>>153198093
>>
File: Kuwabara.jpg (179KB, 843x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kuwabara.jpg
179KB, 843x1000px
I'm having a debate with my brother right now.

If you took away the Quincy and Hollow shit from Ichigo, who would win in a SWORD fight, Ichigo or Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakosho?

Bonus points: Why?
>>
Yu yu was better in every way
>>
>>153198320
yeah but would Kuwabara beat Ichigo in a sword fight?
>>
>>153198312

Kuwabara was a shitty fucking swordsman, as much as I like the guy.

Like all of his fights revolved around him not actually using his sword as a sword but doing super telegraphed stuff with the shape changing.

Which was fine, sword-fighting ended up being Hiei's shtick anyways.
>>
>>153168846
Ichigo has bullshit protag powers.
>>
>>153194715
So it doesn't look like Momo went there to get Aizen'd like in the manga.
>>
File: CqtoIa6VUAAJ7D9.jpg (75KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
CqtoIa6VUAAJ7D9.jpg
75KB, 600x700px
>>153197338
>>
>>153194909
>>153195270
I've seen people say this but no one had a valid source.
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.