[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : You had me at description

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: shioup.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shioup.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>a certain beautiful princess was captured by a demon king, and a hero went out with his party of adventurers to rescue her.
>when he returned successfully, he asked for marriage as his reward... but not with the princess, with her maidservant Aria Milford!
>aria was as shocked as anyone else, since she quite happily considers herself a minor character in this story! The hero is determined to win her hand and her heart, but what will she do about it?
>>
The hero wishes to marry a girl he barely knows?
>>
>>153165212
It's pretty good, the manga I mean. It's barely gone anywhere from what I remember though. The Maid is really cute.

Why does that remind me of Nagisa's kid, but different looking?

>>153165292
>The hero wishes to marry a girl he barely knows?
There's a whole chapter dedicated to explaining it, something about the way she asked him to save the princess. Not that it matters considering the fact that marrying the princess amounts the same situation.
>>
>>153165511
>Not that it matters
But it does. They are supposed to live together from now on.
>marrying the princess amounts the same situation.
Is marriage obligatory after saving princesses?
Realistically speaking, marrying the princess isn't even an option. Not only are they on the highest rank of nobility and wouldn't really marry anyone of mediocre blue blood (forget about non-nobles - that just will not happen). Their marriages are political 95% of the time. Marrying them off to some nobody on the political map is ridiculous.

Who wrote this?
>>
>>153165580
It's shoujo, what do you expect? In any sane setting, the king would just go "sure", and they'd be married the next day. Losing a fucking handmaiden is way cheaper than castles, land, or riches.
>>
>>153165580
The hero guy is stupid OP, like "destroy the world with no effort and 1 hit the Demon King" OP. They can't oppose him whatsoever if he turns against the kingdom, even his hero party comrades are terrified of him. Though they don't seem to hate him.

The marriage was presented like a reward for rescuing her from the Demon King, as is the same with a ton of other stuff. The hero guy just fell in love with the maid instead because something along the lines of her being the only person he's ever felt anything about, emotionally.

The princess is in love with some other guy, so she's fine with it. The king basically sold the maid off because it's completely reasonable to do so. And the Maid's father was just like "yeah, sure".
They're not married, but it's not like anyone is opposed. Quite the opposite infact.

The story's not bulletproof, but it's cute and at least a little different.

>>153165655
>Losing a fucking handmaiden is way cheaper than castles, land, or riches.
She's the daughter of a Viscount, but that's still the thing that happened anyway.
>>
Too bad the hero's an asshole
>>
>>153165212
Arata Kaizaki (27) quit the job he landed after graduation in only three months. His life did not go well after that. Now his parents are threatening to stop sending money, and want him to come back to the country. He has no friend or girlfriend to share his troubles with...as he hits rock bottom a strange man named Ryo Yoake appears. Yoake invites Kaizaki to join a societal rehabilitation program for NEETs called ReLife. This program uses a mysterious drug to make him look younger, and sends him back to high school for a year.
>>
File: A man with taste.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
A man with taste.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
Issekai, government finds a portal to another world.
Except instead of invading they send in moe culture to corrupt the fantasy kingdom from within.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.