[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT We Critique Popular Animes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1485336869071.gif (326KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1485336869071.gif
326KB, 500x269px
I'll start
I personally don't like that Cowboy Bebop is episodic with a very light over arching story that is them constantly dealing with their past.
It would've been a lot better with a more liner story. It would've been nice to see all these great characters they had to face built up abit more instead of just trhown into an episode and killed off in the same episode. Anyone else agree?
>>
i don't like that the main character in trigun doesn't use three guns
>>
Also, why the hell is One Piece so damn long? Just end it already Oda.
>>
>>153164821
shit critique, basically boils down to me no likey this, git gud punk
>>
>>153164837
>revolver
>angel arm
>robo arm-gun

three guns.
>>
>>153164837
But he has his revolver, his SMG, and his Angel Arm.
>>
>>153164821
>animes
>>
>>153164821
>animes
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1484720929935.jpg (30KB, 480x342px)
1484720929935.jpg
30KB, 480x342px
>mfw when the creators of DB and DBZ are still trying to biggy back off of their success from the 80s
Someone needs to stop the Dragon Ball Super team, they need to be punished. I'm actually afraid to even glance at the terrible quality of the manga of it tbqhf
>>
>>153164821
Yeah this isn't really a critique, you're just giving your (un)popular opinion on something without any real substance to your analysis.
>>
>>153164881
>>153164903
holy fucking shit you're right the madman really does have the triguns
>>
File: 1470125426889.png (121KB, 250x418px)
1470125426889.png
121KB, 250x418px
>>153164837
>>
>>153164860
It's the soap opera of anime. It'll continue so long as there's interest.

The pokemon anime would've done the world justice had it ended after the first season but money is always storytelling's worst enemy.
>>
Jojo is for /v/ and Reddit casuals. Same go for DB fans, pure autism.
>>
I think they need to redo Pokemon completely. Start fresh in a way. Because it would be so much more interesting if they took a new angle on it. Have it where Pokemon are more scare ( i.e. not even trying to have all of them, or even more than four max), and change the focus to be less on just collecting gym badges and more into trying to avoid a vicious Team Rocket, which operates like a real mafia.
>>
>>153165235
That would not work because its primarily a kids series. It will always work the best in that format.

Of course they could have actually made Ash's character grow more .
>>
>>153164821
>ITT Contrarians Jack Each Other Off
It's fine to not like popular things, but when you SPECIFICALLY try to dislike something popular, as is the case for this thread, it makes you just as much of a trend follower as those you criticize.

The plural of anime is anime, how many times. How many.
>>
>>153164821
>animes
>passing off your dislike/lack of understanding and appreciation of episodic stories and the show's influences as "critique"
Cowboy Bebop is heavily inspired by Lupin III in both its character designs, character personalities/roles, and its structure. Many episodes are similar to episodes of Lupin where he doesn't succeed and loses out on what he's after. Cowboy Bebop often feels like if the staff decided to make a series like Lupin where those failures had consequences on top of everything else that went into it like the Western influences.
>>
>>153165336
>where he doesn't succeed and loses out on what he's after.
This is a trope of pretty much every long running thing ever, Cowboy Bebop was definitely influenced by Lupin, as was pretty much all anime ever, but I disagree with everything beyond
>Western themes
>Episodic
Neither of which are exactly novel.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.