[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trickster Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 987687959457.png (322KB, 695x391px) Image search: [Google]
987687959457.png
322KB, 695x391px
Trickster Episode 17

>Be a dick to Hanasaki
>Blame him for someone almost dying
>Ignore him
>Get surprised and mad he found other friends
I thought Inoue was supposed to be the rational one
>>
This series and its characters make no sense anyway.
>>
They are gonna fuck in the end, right?
>>
>>153149739
Inoue's been a jerk from the start, but I think he's finally figuring that out.

What I really liked about this episode was the "Kobayashi wants to live when Hanasaki is there, and wants to die when he's not." I will be hugely disappointed if there's not a homo end for these two, like what >>153150304 wants.
>>
>>153149739
>Inoue
This guy need some hardcore 20 faces one to one lesson.
>>
>>153150788
It didnt seem to me as if he figured it out yet. He didnt look regretful when Hanasaki called him out on his shit.

Yeah, I was surprised they stated it so clearly. I honestly Kobayashi and Hanasaki deserve a happy ending together.
>>
>>153151041
He seemed to be cluing in when that guy showed up to claim Hanasaki for his little gang, or at least he seems to think him being rejecting of Hanasaki was what drove him into the arms of another group. Maybe he's thinking he's gone too far in his dismissal now.

Next ep should be really informative in that regard.
>>
>>153150788
I really like how they bluntly shown Kobayashi being sad as Hanasaki leaves. I'm really hoping for a homo end, or at least see Kobayashi's genuine smile.

>>153151183
>Next ep should be really informative in that regard.
The previews suggests that it's an Akechi episode though with some Kobayashi moments.
>>
>>153151737
>Akechi episode
Damn, I want an episode with Inoue realizing he was an ass. Not that Akechi was any better
>>
The character relationships are getting more and more awkward. I wish the schism never happened.
>>
That was hilarious.
>>
>>
Gotta get that sponsor money.
>>
>>153152569
Same. Hard to believe these people ever liked each other
>>
Rip boys detective club.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.