[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.hack//SIGN had fantastic atmosphere and effectively depicted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

.hack//SIGN had fantastic atmosphere and effectively depicted what virsues in VR would appear like. The concept of a virus in true VR is terrifying and deeply disturbing and the anime conveys this.
>>
>>153147775
Did he ever use his character's abilities at any point or did the big monster following him around do all the fighting?
>>
>>153147868
He did at the climactic fight. He healed people.
>>
>>153147904
"He"
>>
What I want to know is why .hack isn't remembered well. It had alot of the same elements that made Evangelion great.
>>
>>153148007
And why is it a dead franchise?
>>
>>153148097
Well I think the franchise as a whole was implemented too greedily. They split the content into too many mediums and platforms. They wanted to incentivize people to buy. Worse, they split the plot(s) in such a way that you have to access multiple mediums to get context.
>>
I love .hack series, one of the best series of games that I played in my life, the history is amazing either.
>>
>>153148321
What's your first language? If you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>153148351
Portuguese. Sorry for the bad english anon.
>>
>>153148501
haha, it's ok friend. Your english is honestly not bad at all.
>>
>>153148501
You're alright, much better than the people who don't care to put in any effort.
>>
>>153148567
>>153148578
Thanks mates.
>>
>>153147775
SIGN was such a good show. I hate that it always gets a bad rep for being boring since the majority of it is exposition. Some of the strongest characters in an anime I've seen. Really handled isolation and depression well.
>>
>>153148809
This, and the ost it's amazing either.
>>
>>153148839
>either
When you say this you mean to either say "too" or "as well". It doesn't mean what you use it as.
>>
>>153148839
What >>153148939 is so awkwardly trying to explain, "either" is like a negative "too".
Use "too" for positive statements, use "either" for statements with a "not".

I am hungry too.
I am not hungry either.
>>
>>153148939
Sorry for that, thanks.
>>
>>153149004
Okay, thanks for the help.
>>
>>153148809
People hear "trapped in an MMO" and expect some sort of action adventure anime, but end up getting character introspection about why depressed losers and social rejects use MMO and online persona as an escape.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.