[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished watching this. It was a good ride. Good visuals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: vol6.jpg (93KB, 757x500px) Image search: [Google]
vol6.jpg
93KB, 757x500px
Just finished watching this.
It was a good ride. Good visuals and Soundtrack, good story.

That ending was kind of bothersome. I mean why did the emperor have to dismiss her? Couldn't Chagum still be the hero and just have her as a bodyguard?
Like they could've hired her as the prince's bodyguard and hired Tanda as the prince's herbalist.

But overall it was good shit and I'm glad I watched it.
>>
But knowing that there's a series of book and that Balsa is the damn guardian of everything actually makes the events of this book less impressive. Mary sue and such.
>>
I have nothing to contribute but some nice scenery shots.
>>
>>153145104
Do you recall the final episode?
Shuga the star reader is hiding in the woods with archers because the emperor asked him to get rid of her.

Then the leader of the elite soldiers stops him and it shows her removing her hand from her weapon.

Did she know?
>>
More protagonists need to use spears.
>>
>>153145380
Agreed. Spears are cool.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.