[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Goku a better person as a child?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Was Goku a better person as a child?
>>
Probably. I bet Kid Goku wouldn't have given Cell a senzu bean.
>>
>>153138285
Kid Goku was innocent and nice because he lived alone in the mountains his entire life. Adult Goku is just an idiot because.... reasons.
>>
Kid Goku murdered an entire army and most of the major villains he went up against.

Adult Goku only killed Kid Buu and wished him back anyway.
>>
>>153138484
Goku assist-killed Raditz. He also killed King Kai, the monkey and the cricket by bringing Cell's exploding body to their planet.
>>
Goku didn't risk the entire planet for the sake of a good fight until Z, so yeah. He became more of a selfish guy in later years. He also gave up a little bit on his humanity in terms of personal relationships for the sake of being a fighting junkie. Z had a more mature Goku that was irresponsible sometimes, but in DBS he is entirely alien.
>>
He was willing to let Vegeta and Freeza get away just so he could have fun fighting them again.
>>
>>153138285
Why can't you retards stick to one thread?
>>
Does anyone else feel like Goku only sees his family as "friends" and nothing deeper?
I mean sometimes he acts like a dad but most of the time he just sees Chi-Chi, Gohan, Goten as people who live in his house.
>>
>>153140058
>just so he could have fun fighting them again

Why do you lie?
>>
>>153140239
Maybe it has something to do with him being a saiyan. Maybe they have different brain biology and are not as emotionally advanced as humans
>>
File: RedExecutedBlack.png (342KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
RedExecutedBlack.png
342KB, 640x480px
>>153138484
>Kid Goku murdered an entire army
that arc got so dark towards the end. And thematically Dr. Gero doesn't fit into it at all.
>>
>>153141059
I feel like that was the point when they made Gohan become the strongest; Super Saiyans are tied to rage/some other intense emotion and hybrids are capable of greater emotion than purebloods. But I know jackshit about Dragonball lore so that might as well be fanfiction.
>>
>>153141059
>Maybe it has something to do with him being a saiyan.
Vegeta became a loving father figure and happy to have a second child and spend time with his wife and son after being this cold asshole for his entire life.
>>
>>153140058
Vegeta, yes.

Freeza he let live because he wanted him to feel shame.

Unless you mean RoF, in which case I stand corrected.
>>
>>153141502

>Black man offing a manlet

Based
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.