[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentlemen, how do we fix Re:Monster?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (246KB, 747x502px)
file.png
246KB, 747x502px
Gentlemen, how do we fix Re:Monster?
>>
>>153132245
Re:monster's story format is like a re:hash so you have to remove the Re: of Re:monster to change the way the story is being told.
>>
File: i007.jpg (199KB, 870x1236px)
i007.jpg
199KB, 870x1236px
It's fine, people hate the way the rape is written but it nicely depicts women submitting to the cock.
>>
>>153132245
>furfags
>>
>>153132245
You can't fix something that was always shit
>>
>>153132245
The mobage is fun
>>
>>153132396
But then we'll get overrated shit
>>
>>153132245
What can you fix this mess towards? What is it supposed to be except a power-fantasy?
>>
>>153136786
>What can you fix this mess towards? What is it supposed to be except a power-fantasy?

This.

Re:Monster is nothing but one long power-wank, filled with dialogue of "AND THEN WE FUCKED, AND IT WAS OKAY THIS TIME EVEN IF IT WAS RAPE BECAUSE I SAID SO. AND ALSO I BECAME EVEN MORE ABSURDLY POWERFUL WITHOUT ANYONE WHO COULD ACTUALLY CHALLENGE ME".

The "naughty" scenes are crap as well.

Honestly, just go watch/read Overlord if you want a decent manga that explores the idea of being a powerful monster with outside information. It's got flaws as well, but at least it's not utter shit like Re:Monster.
>>
>>153132245
Make MC stronger and let him fuck more girls.
>>
Any novels fags here? does he get challenged later on and does some of his group die?
>>
>>153136281
>mobage
>fun
Get out
>>
>>153132245
by destroying all evidence that this pile of shit ever existed
>>
>>153139007
no
>>
>>153136786
>What can you fix this mess towards?
The basic concepts are cool, they are simply handled terribly.

>Reborn as a Goblin but with memories of a human
>Goblins rank up into stronger monsters

This has potential, it's just that the author overloaded the protagonist with:
>Absorb the abilities of everything he eats
>Also super special blessed by god

Which made this shit damn boring when combined with everything else.
>>
Nothing. It's pure isekino

>Abilities Learned: Shitposting
>>
>>153141075
This guy gets it. Kumo Desu ga handles a similar mechanic much better.
>>
File: Re Monster Sei.png (146KB, 261x509px)
Re Monster Sei.png
146KB, 261x509px
It's the most cringyworthy isekai with an absurdly powerful MC that I've read. And I've read a bunch of those.

I also don't like the characters new evolution and appearance. I thought everyone looked better back when they were goblins and hobgoblins.
>>
>>153141372
This. It should have just been about goblins being goblins and building up a greenskin empire.
>>
>>153132245
You don't.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.