[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive tried 5 fucking times to watch this, I just fucking cant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 50353.jpg (53KB, 225x323px) Image search: [Google]
50353.jpg
53KB, 225x323px
Ive tried 5 fucking times to watch this, I just fucking cant people everywhere praising it so im like ill give it a try

All I see left and right is trash when does this shit get good
>>
>>153079820
Never actually watched it but my impression was that most people didn't like it as a whole, they only liked it for Kumagawa.
>>
read it you fucking retard
>>
>>153079820
It's pretty bad. The main girl is the absolute worst and they have the main guy fall for her. It actually pisses me off how much crap this guy goes through for this girl and the entire time she keeps him at arms length. Not even worth finishing.

>inb4 "she's supposed to be an unlikeable mary sue
>inb4 they get married so the MCs suffering is justified
No, it's all garbage. Semi-interesting premise becomes power-level wankery and suffering.
>>
>>153079820
Anime is trash, manga is meh but gets good when Kumogawa shows up and the Minus arc starts. It stays good for about two arcs and then goes back to being meh again. The Kumogawa OVA is good, though.
Really, Kumogawa and Anshin'in are the only reasons to read it.
>>
>>153079852
Reading it is like walking through a thick shit storm with every step the shit piles on adding to globs until the weight of the shit puts too much pressure on my body until I have to quit for my own good, its so bad
>>
>>153080069
You read it in the hopes that one of the few good characters, i.e. Kumogawa or occasionally Anshin'in-san, gets a scene soon. Beyond that, yeah, it's a slog.
>>
File: MB for Dummies.jpg (247KB, 792x771px) Image search: [Google]
MB for Dummies.jpg
247KB, 792x771px
Just read the manga, the good stuff is after anime ending.
>>
>>153079820
It's kind of meh until the part where the anime ends.

Basically there's no reason to watch it.
>>
>>153079820

1. Read the Manga
2. It finds its feet and becomes excellent in the Kumagawa arc.
>>
>>153080024
>It actually pisses me off how much crap this guy goes through for this girl and the entire time she keeps him at arms length.

Anon you seem to be misinformed. They both get fucking married to eachother. There is one arc where she treats him badly but she treats everyone badly in that arc and that is mainly due to the general fuckery of Ajimu.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.