[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fire Punch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-02-04-15-23-32.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-04-15-23-32.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
How is this not an edit? Is this Kino?
>>
>>153052245
what the fuck happened to this manga
>>
>>153052367
In the end, we gonna discover it was a movie all along.
>>
>>153052245
>>153052367

>apocalyptic setting with cannibals
>naw, just sol with incest and hungry people
>naw, apocaplyptic revenge story
>naw, comedy of apocalyptic revenge story
>naw, it's a...I forgot
good lord this manga is all over the place.
>>
I've enjoyed every page of this ride.
>>
>>153056337
Imagine if Star Wars was Spice and Wolf Season 3 or something. How many anons would have the guts to live for practically infinite amount of eternal suffering just to see their favorite anime get a season 2? or 3? Or full adaption?

Either way, I'm on the assumption the movie junkies team up and accidentally solve the ice age.
>>
>>153056596
I don't know where you're going with this. I stopped reading the chapters around the train, but isn't she the ice witch and cause the ice age? so she caused it to remake a civilization to make her movies?
>>
>>153056337
It's like someone gave /pol/ free reign on a story as long as it included several points comon to other mangas:

>Espers
>Siscon protag
>Traps

And the author just said fuck it i'm gonna get high for now and then write this shit.
>>
>>153052245
okay that's where "over the top" loses its meaning and becomes madness
it's yet to be determined if that's good or not, so i'll keep reading this
>>
>>153056749
I thought there is no ice witch. The sun entered a cooling period or some shit, and the earth got colder as a result or something. The ice witch was a lie told so people wouldn't give up and commit suicide. Someone only claimed to be the ice witch so the MC wouldn't commit suicide and kill who they considered to be a key player in their Star Wars plan.
>>
>>153052245
wait..this is real? what the fuck is this manga..
>>
>>153057242
>not already being on the ride
>>
File: 1482417356861.jpg (3MB, 579x8192px)
1482417356861.jpg
3MB, 579x8192px
>>153057242
Best manga of the decade.
>>
>>153056337
>good lord this manga is all over the place.
just like star wars
>>
>>153057489
not the first 3. they just came out in backwards order. or so they say.don't ask me why. but everything after it seems completely pointless and its just a cash grab like the fast&furious franchise.
>>
>>153056541
I do too, but the pacing isn't good this chapter.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.