[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANISON MATRIX!! - アニソンマトリクス

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 933
Thread images: 160

File: MOGRA . 04-02-2017 .01.png (292KB, 710x466px) Image search: [Google]
MOGRA . 04-02-2017 .01.png
292KB, 710x466px
1st Saturday of the Month

GET IN HERE

ustream . tv / channel / mogra1

START 23:00PM - END 05:00AM (Japan Time)

■GUEST DJ
Carpainter
D3SKT0P (Described by EsuPa as 謎のワイルド系DJ)

■RESIDENT DJ
D-YAMA(MOGRA)
Esupa (AniLab.)
HokBoy (合法ロリパーティー / VOCALOID-ManiaX)
melo (elemog)
kei。 (elemog)
Oblongar (sprout's dub 94 / 2D M3NTiON)
chefoba (AniLab. / discloud / Lowfer Records)

■VJ
DeLPi
すーすけ (A-HOL!C / Xi-lium)

■TIMETABLE
23:00~23:40 esupa/すーすけ&310 • <--- (You are here)
23:40~00:20 D-YAMA/DeLPi
00:20~01:00 HokBoy/すーすけ&310
01:00~01:40 Carpainter/DeLPi
01:40~02:20 kei。/すーすけ&310
02:20~03:00 D3SKT0P/すーすけ&310
03:00~03:40 chefoba/DeLPi
03:40~04:20 Oblongar/すーすけ&310
04:20~05:00 melo/DeLPi
(DJ/VJ)

For more info, here: club-mogra . jp /2017/02/04/2955/

PAY ATTENTION HERE.
Next Mogra Anison Matrix event is on the first Saturday of March (Saturday 4th)
Again, check /ghost/ for updates during the week to keep you informed.

For the Anons, Janitors and Mods that doesn't know what Mogra is.
MOGRA is a stream of UNTZ in a club from Akiba.
It's an otaku club. Pretty much all the music played is OP and ED remixes of ANIME series.
/a/ has been streaming it from quite some time and it even has stickys in New Years Day.

foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/99333924 (Sticky I - 13/14)
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/99338787 (Sticky II - 13/14)
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151640412 (Sticky III - 16/17)

▶︎ READ ALL THE PASTAS POSTED IN THE THREAD BEFORE ASKING ANYTHING.
▶︎ DON'T RESPOND TO SHITPOST, JUST REPORT.
▶︎ DON'T BLOGPOST
>>
get in here fagets
>>
So let's start with an apology.
I haven't released any remux+cue torrents even though I probably should have spent more time on them. I had kind of a busy month with exams and rewriting my entire bachelor thesis, so it was sort of hectic and I didn't feel like spending the free time I had to deal with December's mess.
I did finish my rip January's event so that's up on Mega now https://mega.nz/#F!GUVUlaoI!Dhr4kkLK_bBbsiF4rAWNeg
I'll try to do some more uni work during the event so that I can spend tomorrow on processing the December/February events.
I'll release torrents when December/February are done.
>>
It's that time of month again.
>>
Best time of the month is here!
>>
File: 1483203787684.gif (65KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483203787684.gif
65KB, 540x360px
Best time of the month
also fuck yes spice and wolf
>>
>>
I hope there is lots of T7S this month. Anime soon please?
>>
Aw yeah boys.
>>
File: animat2017.jpg (291KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
animat2017.jpg
291KB, 700x990px
PASTA 01

All you are going to need is here.

PLEASE READ ALL THE PASTAS BEFORE ASKING, THANKS.

▶︎Info dump a lot of shit about mogra:
http://pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
http://pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg

▶︎How to watch Mogra on MPC
http://pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2

▶︎Your CHRISTMAS present, SUPAAAA VJs&DJS PASTA, almost every DJ & VJ of Anison Matrix till date.
http://pastebin.com/Gw14GnS8 (Original)
http://pastebin.com/qDu3pBmr (Updated)

▶︎Since a lot of you fags always arrive late I made this for you fags.
MONTHLY SCHEDULE CALENDAR FOR 2017
http://pastebin.com/fXxffyWE

▶︎Low bitrate mp3 stream for those with potato-tier internet, courtesy of some anon/s and meguca dev anon.
-old one
http://sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
-new one
http://insel.cafe:8000/audio.ogg
http://insel.cafe:8000/video.ogg
(If they don't work, wait for dev anon)

>▶︎▶︎▶︎The Rips of the event are always posted in the last thread of the Mogra - Anison Matrix stream in /ghost/, just wait for them.

Again, PAY ATTENTION HERE.
Next Mogra Anison Matrix event is on the first Saturday of March (Saturday 4th)
Again, check /ghost/ for updates during the month to keep you informed.

Also please, maintain all kind of blogpost or questions that lead to blogpost to 0.
If you are one of the people that want to travel to Mogra one day and want to do it with some anon, ask it in /ghost/ to avoid all the shitposting, thanks.
>>
Whistle around the world~
>>
>>153038167
I actually started playing the game this past month. Why is Seventh Haven so hard?
>>
File: UNTZtime.gif (344KB, 262x189px) Image search: [Google]
UNTZtime.gif
344KB, 262x189px
>HokBoy into Carpainter into kei
yes
>>
>>
MOGRAnon daisuki~
>>
File: 1483194508508.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483194508508.gif
2MB, 800x450px
>>
File: aah.jpg (69KB, 864x662px) Image search: [Google]
aah.jpg
69KB, 864x662px
It's time.
>>
File: 1426768197100.png (245KB, 380x403px) Image search: [Google]
1426768197100.png
245KB, 380x403px
Here comes the comf
>>
File: MOGRA 03.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MOGRA 03.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
PASTA 02

I already said this a lot of times and last month they were asking this so.
I won't risk on making a thread for other event that is not ANISON MATRIX on /a/.
Don't want to get mods angry after all we fight to get back mogra threads and now we are good with them.
As I already said, Anison Matrix have been here for a long time, that's what marks the difference with other events that have never been. Also Anison Matrix event is the more /a/ related because it has a majority of anisong themes.
There are other events that have anison, but not enough to be /a/ related, and we are walking on a thin line here.
NEW YEAR is a special, so it's 50/50 /a/ related, but not all the music they pass are anisongs.

That's why I only make:
- Anison Matrix This one has been streamed on /a/ the longest, every first saturday of the month.
- Mogra Anniversary as a place/bar, it's a 3 days event in August, we only do Saturday/Sunday that are the more /a/ related ones, for the Friday we decide later
- Anison Matrix Anniversary One day event, always first Saturday of May.
- New Year Countdown, Last day of the year

As I already said in the past, I will only make Anison Matrix threads.
Someone sugested to make a thread for other Mogra events on /jp/, so if you want to make one, feel free to do it.
But take in count that I don't know /jp/ rules or /jp/ at all, I'm only from /a/ and /w/.
So if they don't like/want those threads, please don't push hard on them and just don't make them, it could end affecting Anison Matrix threads.

Examples:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/141161312
desuarchive.org/a/thread/122830717
desuarchive.org/a/thread/123178659
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143587235
Don't use the name Anison Matrix for an Anison Index event, they are not the same.
Don't make reminders or threads to remember the next mogra event and read all the pastas before doing/asking anything, don't do it again, you will only confuse other anons and give a bad name to this threads and check /ghost/.
>>
my shitposts about best girl are ready
>>
File: 1397964865971.jpg (174KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1397964865971.jpg
174KB, 500x500px
>>153038133
Take your time Flep, I know how you feel since I didn't have any to bother you about the rips anyway.
Also Kin no Nami
>>
File: 1441472669978.gif (2MB, 356x436px) Image search: [Google]
1441472669978.gif
2MB, 356x436px
Fuck yeah mogra
I don't know if we'll hear it tonight but if we don't, does anyone know what the JUMPING JUMPING song is?
I spent ages looking for it and couldn't find it or a mix that they play.
>>
HA, HA, TIME FOR COMFY

who /48 hours stuck in the office/ here?
>>
File: MOGRA 06.jpg (8KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
MOGRA 06.jpg
8KB, 640x360px
PASTA 03

READ

To all anons and ANISON fans, please just don't respond to shitposters. That's the best thing you can do to keep threads on track.

If you see someone who's new, just don't respond. Better yet, link him to the pastebin post at the top of each thread.
If you see images (like 3DPD/Feels/Pepe and more) or people that don't belong to this board or ANISON threads, please, just report them and ignore their posts.

All they want you to do is to respond and derail the thread.

If threads get derailed all the time, mods may start deleting them and nobody wants that.

Please, just get along and enjoy the music.

There is also the case that they might just be crossboarders and they don't do it on purpose because they aren't accustomed to /a/ manners.
http://desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/

So if this is the case, you can stay and enjoy with us, but please, adapt to /a/ and don't bring your boards manners, images and other shit.
>>
>>153038202
I actually stopped playing the game. The gameplay isn't too great and the gatcha crap is annoying. The music is great though, especially Seventh Haven.
>>
File: 1428159486504.png (934KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1428159486504.png
934KB, 1920x1080px
PASTA 04

When stream goes down/RIP/kill/Yunchi/Kawada/Hard/Page/DEDEMOUSE, this happens sometimes due to technical difficulties, copyrights or other things.
Just wait and don't blogpost what you are doing, this could only bring bad attention.
So, no blogposting, questions that lead to blogposting and also no "thread is kill, what now?" kind of post.

Go watch/read/listen something in the mean time.

If you want to post random Soundclouds, to a degree that is Anison Matrix related, do it just to keep the thread alive, but and this is very important, just leave the thread reach page 9 or 10 first and them bump it.
In moments like this, it's better to stay the major amount of time out of page 1, to avoid shitposters.

Taku was redeemed in DAY 2 of the AKIHABARA MOGRA 7th ANNIVERSARY so he is not more in this list, Omedetou gozaimasu! Taku.
>>
>>153038276
you mean EZdodance?
>>
Does anyone have a link to the Renai circulation mix kz played during his countdown set?
>>
Finally it's time for "that"
>>
Awwwwwwww yeah, best time of the month time.
>>
File: Shelter - Full Credits.jpg (572KB, 1092x3426px) Image search: [Google]
Shelter - Full Credits.jpg
572KB, 1092x3426px
PASTA 05

I have read some threads of Porter Robinson x Madeon's Shelter and they looked like hell so before anons start shitposting about it, please if you want to discuss about Shelter do it but please, do it in peace.

For the ones that don't know what is it, here is a little info in pic related and also the short of SHELTER - (Behind The Scenes) and the song (audio only).
www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=863642
www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=868744
>>
File: popteamepic.gif (3MB, 506x468px) Image search: [Google]
popteamepic.gif
3MB, 506x468px
IT'S TIME
>>
Really looking forward to this Matrix, my first Matrix had Carpainter as a guest and D3SKT0P have a bunch of mogra classics like DIE SUKI
>>
File: Esupa 02.jpg (28KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
Esupa 02.jpg
28KB, 400x267px
PASTA 06

For the ones coming now.

23:00 • <--- (You are here, 12 minutes in)
Now, DJ esupa.
>>
So are they going to play Sphere songs today? Considering today's Tomato's birthday.

Also, will they ever play Gensou Drive? That song's pretty good but it seems its singer isn't popular, for some reason.
>>
>>153038276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ZvJQYwUs0
>>
>>153038375
Fuck off, faggot.

>>>wikipedia
>>
I woke up early for once and searching for this before it started, best time of the month!
>>
dat furumeta
>>
>>153038315
Been looking forward to it all week.
>>
File: Anison Matrix.jpg (338KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Anison Matrix.jpg
338KB, 700x700px
Before someone ask, I don't know moon, so it's a shitty translation from google.
The 2 GUEST DJ.

▼Carpainter
A solo project by Taimei Kawai living in Yokohama. Bass music / Techno music and other club sounds have been highly acclaimed both domestically and internationally and has been highly evaluated and has released the EP from its own label "TREKKIE TRAX" and "Maltine Records" , And in 2015 he is actively producing activities such as releasing EP and CD album in record form.
In addition to doing Remix offerings to major artists such as Porter Robinson, tofubeats, Hatsune Miku, Tokyo Girls' Stream, Capcom, etc., at the video work "WHITE FANTASY", a popular manga artist "Asano Ino" served as character design Provide songs in. In 2016 he collaborated with composing and arranging Miura Daichi's "EXCITE" which is the theme song of Kamen Rider Exej and recorded the first place in the Oricon single chart.
Its momentum is not limited to only domestic, releasing from Finland's "Top Billin", the UK 's "L2S Recordings", "Heka Trax", "Activia Benz" and so on, and the British national radio station "BBC Radio 1" and "Rinse. Fm "" Sub FM "even the songs are played day and night. I also did a DJ tour in China, South Korea and the USA.
From 2016, Live Set composed of his own songs also started, playing the appearance at live distribution site "BOILER ROOM".
In addition, in m - flo Taku Takahashi presided over Japan 's largest dance music specialized internet radio station "block.fm", he is also in charge of the personality of the program "REWIND !!!" centering on label mate and Bass Music And are active in a wide range.

▼D3SKT0P aka WILDPARTY
Welcome
Not even google translator can fuck this one.
>>
best shimokawa song. season 4 when?
>>
>>153038283
The rhythm game part is mostly enjoyable enough but the tap-syncing is kinda strange at times and it sucks that it costs points to play.

The rest of the game is kind of mediocre. Tap tap tap to grind, get a bunch more of the same useless cards you've already got, and you basically have to buy gacha tickets to get good cards. I'm not sure how long my patience will last, honestly.
>>
PASTA 08

This links are also in the first pasta but since some of you dono't read I will put them for a few more months also in this one.

Since a lot of you fags always arrive late I made this for you fags.

MONTHLY SCHEDULE CALENDAR FOR 2017
http://pastebin.com/fXxffyWE

Also so you can stalk your favorite djs & vjs during the month.

SUPAAAA VJs&DJS PASTA (UPDATED)
http://pastebin.com/qDu3pBmr
>>
MAAYA
>>
konnani~
>>
One of these days I should watch the last season of Nodame. But it's been so long that I might need to rewatch everything else first.
>>
Based Nodame into White Album
>>
File: 1485766680702.jpg (71KB, 643x717px) Image search: [Google]
1485766680702.jpg
71KB, 643x717px
awwww yes
>>
>>153038512
Who is this dork?
>>
PASTA 09

TO ALL, ABOUT THE CUTS IN THE STREAM.

I wanted to talk about this, not that it's going to happend today but I'm going to post this pasta anyway so anons can learn what to do in this especial situation if it happens in the future again (It will happend some day), knowing is half of the battle. Better if you get familiar with it before it happend again.

>THIS IS A TEST PASTA, DON'T WORRY (but read it)

PASTA 09

READ HERE
>READ HERE
READ HERE
>READ HERE
READ HERE
>READ HERE

Bump limit reached and already on page 10 and they cut the stream for a hole segment more than sure due to COPYRIGHT.
If we 404, I will NOT make a new thread TILL THE STREAM IS BACK (that is when the next DJ start)

I will not move from the computer, so stay calm, I'm ready to make a new thread, it will only take me the time to enter a Captcha and hit the Post button, just saying it now so you people don't all go into panic mode.
STAY IN /GHOST/ in this same thread just in case if you want to talk to other anons.
If I don't respond in /ghost/ it's because I'm refreshing and monitoring the ustream channel so I'm concentrated in that.

So again, don't worry and don't ask - "NEW THREAD WHEN?" it will get others worried, JUST WAIT.
If you see someone asking this, redirect it to this pasta.

>00:00 _____________________ • <--- (You are here NOW, STREAM CUT)
>00:00 _____________________ • <--- (You need to be HERE, START AGAIN)
>>
>>153038133
Don't worry, we can all wait however much time you need. Take care Flop, thanks for releasing the January rip.
>>
File: 1485223440282.png (370KB, 723x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1485223440282.png
370KB, 723x1001px
>>153038526
The dark lord Satan.
>>
Increase of love songs this month?
Because, that day is t-this month.
>>
>>153038278
I was through 2014, spent 5 anison matrixes stuck in office in an endless crunch (6+ months). I feel for you.
>>
Holy shit Rantaro
>>
taihen da~
>>
Time for some Michael!
>>
Going to post this from now, to much fights last mogra. Please try to get along and have a good time fags.

A reminder to all

A serie can be good and have a good OP
A serie can be shit and have a good OP
A serie can be good and have a shit OP
A serie can be shit and have a shit OP

A serie can be good and have a good ED
A serie can be shit and have a good ED
A serie can be good and have a shit ED
A serie can be shit and have a shit ED

A serie can be good and have a good insert song
A serie can be shit and have a good insert song
A serie can be good and have a shit insert song
A serie can be shit and have a shit insert song

So in the end an OP/ED/IS can be good or bad, we are not here to fight/disscus over that, make a thread for OP/ED if you want to.
There is no need to fight over this, especially in this day of the month. Try to enjoy it with other anons, DJs are not always going to play the song you like and more than once they are going to play something you hate.
There are a lot of songs I don't like but other anons like (not going to say which ones, ever) so if you have something negative to say about some OP/ED/IS, don't. Don't do it, don't say it, you know it can only end in shitpost if you do.
You don't win anything from that, just wait till the song ends and let other anons enjoy what they like.
And for the ones that see a negative post about some OP/ED/IS, DON'T REPLY, it is one of 3, an anon shitposting on purpose to derail the thread, someone with a legitimate negative opinion that it's just mad at the song being played or someone that doesn't do it on purpose due to be new to this threads or a crossboarder (not a problem with the two last of them) that doesn't know how we enjoy this threads, so either way redirect him to this pasta.
So PLEASE, try not to fight and have a good fun stream.
>>
>>153038675
The elevens like to think of him as "mai keru" which means dance and kick.
>>
TRAP OF LOVE It's Valentine's soon
>>
It's Trap of Love
>>
I want to get caught in Rans Trap of Love!
>>
>>153038688
make that series at least mogranon
>>
>>153038133
Hi Flepp, don't worry about it and take your time and also thanks for all your work as always.
>>
>>153038748
I write it bad? Ok anon, will change it for the second thread.
>>
TRUST ME
>>
Fuck yes I'm only 30 minutes late this time.
>>
>browser crashed
i have no idea why, hope i can survive the rest of today
>>
DelPi is "mogura no otoochan" as described by chefoba, am I correct in assuming he runs the place?
>>
File: .gif (2MB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
2MB, 301x301px
muh eggs
>>
I SAY CRYYYY
>>
I SAY CRY
>>
I LOVE KOKO
>>
banri.

also slaine did everything wrong
>>
File: tada banri.gif (1MB, 487x439px) Image search: [Google]
tada banri.gif
1MB, 487x439px
TADA BANRI
>>
anyone know which remix of ALIEZ that was?
>>
hiromi best girl
>>
File: 1457534042702.png (146KB, 644x635px) Image search: [Google]
1457534042702.png
146KB, 644x635px
DelPi with the shazam oh man, this shouldn't be so funny
>>
File: noefags.png (617KB, 2659x594px) Image search: [Google]
noefags.png
617KB, 2659x594px
>>
>>153038835
I thought D.Yama was tenchou.
>>
>>153038835
naah, he's just old. Chefoba is the organizer.
>>
>>153038788
You can also fix the "dono't" in this one >>153038477
>>
File: 1480363434339.jpg (605KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480363434339.jpg
605KB, 800x1000px
I swear if they don't play Radio Happy again
>>
Old OP OP, nice
WATASHI GA IRU YO
>>
GROOVIN
>>
>>153038688
Oh yeah it was particularly bad last thread. Still sad we need a pasta for it. I legitimately enjoy everything I've heard on these streams, so to me it's such a silly thing to fight over
>>
GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIN MAGIC
>>
GROOOOOOOOOOVIN MAGIC
>>
AH AH AH AH
AH AH AH AH
>>
GROOVIN MAGIC
>>
File: 1485783325348.jpg (138KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1485783325348.jpg
138KB, 1440x810px
GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIN MAGIC
>>
GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIN MAGIC
>>
File: 57755854_p0.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
57755854_p0.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
GROOOOOOOOOOOOVIN MAGIC
>>
GROOOOOOVIN MAGIC
>>
>>153039000
Don't worry anon, I'll be angry (depressed) with you if they don't play it. ;_;
>>
GROOOOOOOOOOOOVIN MAGIC
>>
Friendly reminder that this is the greatest OP of all time.
Friendly reminder that Diebuster is the greatest anime of all time.
Friendly reminder that Gainax is the greatest studio of all time.

GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIN MAGIC
>>
GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIN MAGIC
>>
File: AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH.webm (536KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH.webm
536KB, 1280x720px
>>
AH AH AH AH
AH AH AH AH
>>
suddenly SAA UTA WO
>>
>>153038995
Yes, I knew about that one, was hoping no one noticed it, that first part wasn't in the pasta and I tried to write it fast, sorry.

>>153039055
It was near the end of the thread so there wasn't much of a problem, the thing is I wan't for everyone to enjoy this and that it's just to try to prevent future fights.
>>
>>153039094
Groovin Magic is great and all but everyone knows Pleiades was Gainax's best work.
>>
>>153038788
Yeah series is one of those words that can be used for both a singular thing and plural. The point of the post comes through clear though
>>
>>153038688
>>153039055
My guess is that it's a random shitposter that doesn't listen to mogra. If it happens again, we should report and ignore them.
>>
>>153038956
>>153038986
Interesting
>>
HOI NA
>>
WOW WOW WOW
WOW WOW WOW
>>
WOOOOW WOW
>>
FUCK DELTA
>>
Early Macross is always good Macross
>>
WOAH WOAH
WOAH WOAH WOAH
>>
File: 1462168455765.webm (641KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462168455765.webm
641KB, 800x600px
WOW WOW
>>
WOOOOOOOOOOW WOOOOOOOOOOW
wow wow wow
>>
>>153039152
IIRC it was like 2 or 3 people arguing back and forth but yeah thats the right course of action
>>
>>153039131
As much as I fucking love Pleiades, I'm going to have to disagree. I just love Diebuster too much. I would argue that Pleiades is one of the most underrated anime of all time, though.
>>
WOOOOOW WOOOOOOW
WOOOOOW WOOOOOOW
>>
L O V E
>>
It's impossible to not hear September.
>>
My wife Sxarp is so cute.
>>
File: 61187431_p0.jpg (683KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
61187431_p0.jpg
683KB, 600x839px
L-O-V
>>
I LOVE YOU RIZE
>>
File: 1483181625703.gif (1MB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1483181625703.gif
1MB, 500x625px
>>
BEST GJ-BU ED
>>
>>153039134
Thanks for the info anon, everyday you learn something new.

>>153039152
I guess but I always give everyone the benefit of doubt, I wan't to believe that not everyone does it on purpose.
>>
ORESAMA
>>
PING
>>
OOKAMI HAATO
>>
File: party hard.gif (376KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
party hard.gif
376KB, 1200x900px
ORESAMA
>>
LOVE LIVE MOVING AT INCREDIBLY HIGH SPEED
>>
Will muse ever come back? ;_;
>>
File: アー写_D-YAMA.jpg (99KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
アー写_D-YAMA.jpg
99KB, 400x400px
For the ones coming now.

23:40 • <--- (You are here, 11 minutes in)
Now DJ D-YAMA.
>>
>>153039362
2020 Olympics
>>
Ever notice how Love Live gets played the least at Mogra out of all the idol shows? I mean, I think LL's music is generally not as good as the other big franchises but it's still strange considering LL's popularity.
>>
never forget imoutoid
>>
>>153039406
It's basically Nurutu tier, all you need to know.
>>
Oh shit, an imoutoid song?!
>>
>>153039406
As long as Snow Halation still keeps getting played every now and then. Everything is gucchi.
>>
So, lately I upgraded from shit speakers to proper studio monitors (JBL LSR 305) and bought a decent entry-level DAC (Dragonfly Black) and I love the change. It really feels different how much more I can squeeze from each mogra now (tried it during last months stream) as well as replaying the rips. I totally recomend that setup fro anyone who likes to bump up their mogra experience monthly along with decent setup for listening. No additional aux/amplifier or dedicated soundcard needed - just add one male stereo minijack to two mono big-jack (male) cable and you're set. It's a great first step, without spending awfully lots.
>>
>>153039423
>>153039431
I found this the other day: http://chibatamatto.hatenablog.com/entry/2014/11/26/023428

Somebody reconstructed his short cover of Gymnopedie.
>>
muh disney
>>
WHEN YOU WALK AWAY
>>
Utada~
>>
FUCK SQUENIX
>>
Love this remix
>>
This song always brings back memories.
>>
when you walk away you don't hear me say HEY HEY HEY
>>
>>153039406
I enjoy LL music but there aren't many great matrix worthy mixes out there. I think it has to due with LL music being more vocally focused than im@s.
>>
DO YU RAB ME
>>
Oh snap Angela Aki's Space Brothers ED. S2 when?
>>
File: .jpg (45KB, 603x300px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
45KB, 603x300px
I THINK I LOVE YOU
>>
Anyone know what mix this is? This is great.
>>
>>153039582
soon hopefully. I loved that show.
>>
[BASS INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>153039615
Yeah, I really loved it too. Have you seen the #0 movie? Man, I bawled.
>>
SEKAI GA OWARU MADE WA
>>
Love Slam Dunk
>>
Is anyone actually here
>>
>>153039663
no, i need to get on that shit.
>>
NEE KIKASETE
>>
File: 1472917580949.gif (921KB, 415x626px) Image search: [Google]
1472917580949.gif
921KB, 415x626px
>>153039708
where is here?
>>
>>153038123 >>153038181 >>153038249
>>153038279 >>153038305 >>153038341
>>153038412 >>153038477 >>153038546
>>153038688
Selamat pagi mogranon!

I see you've got a few new images since the last time I was able to catch a stream
>>
OSHIETE
>>
O SHI E TE
>>
Here an hour late, how was the initial set?
>>
>>153039728
Make sure you've got tissues ready.
>>
>>153039766
Comfy.
>>
>>153039746
The club
>>
>>153039708
You mean on site? I will be on the may anniversary, but now no.
>>
kirino a shit
>>
Where can I find out what song they're currently playing?
>>
>>153039766
You've missed groovin magic and rune pika .
Here's to hoping we get something off of Walkure's new album, however unlikely it may be.
>>
kuroneko best girl
>>
PORTAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa
>>
I miss ClariS
>>
Ayase > Kirino
>>
>>153039423
>>153039431
>>153039498
rip
>>
BASED PORTER IRONY REMIX
>>
PORTAAAAAAAAAAA MIIIIIIIIIX!
>>
YOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
POOOOOOOOORTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>153039812
watch a lot of cartoons
>>
>>153039813
I missed groovin magic? I might as well kill myself here.
>>
>>153039812
Sometimes the elevens mention it in the chat window. Not sure where sphere_hiroto is today though.
>>
Here's that Symphony mix.
>>
So, had anyone seen the last elemog stream? It was nice, but at the end, it features an obesse gajin, drunk as fuck, hugging one of the resident djs and literally fucking strangling him untill he pulled his arm out of his neck. Then they cut the stream.

I wonder, if it will lead to eventual bannage of gajins in the club. It happened in some places before - I recall a hiroshima club (normalfag one) that had a card with "gajins welcomed only with japanese friends, sorry". I am a bit worried.

WAS IT ONE OF YOU FUCKERS?
>>
>>153039759
Hi anon, long time, yes Mogra now also has an Instagram account, get some of them from there.
>>
Think we'll get any songs from this season?
>>
File: Hare Hare Akari.gif (2MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
Hare Hare Akari.gif
2MB, 350x196px
yes one more time
>>
Squeaky chair
>>
File: 1443101410878.jpg (38KB, 712x480px) Image search: [Google]
1443101410878.jpg
38KB, 712x480px
>>
>>153039872
Hope not, like to think we're quite liked there. Guess we have to cut back on the drinking, i'm sure everyone here drinks responsibly...right?
>>
>>153039861
Ok, thanks.
>>
File: a ch ̷ a ̷ ir.png (7KB, 555x83px) Image search: [Google]
a ch ̷ a ̷ ir.png
7KB, 555x83px
>>153039901
Indeed.
>>
CALENDAR GIRLS
>>
>>153039872
You mean a random gaijin from the audience?
Fucking autism, man.
At the very least if you go, be all bowing and arm behind the neck and shit as you come in to show you have some feel for the culture.
>>
File: 1468577087245.jpg (407KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468577087245.jpg
407KB, 1280x720px
>>
D-YAMA's sure having fun.
>>
>>153039973
No
>>
>>153039987
D-YAMA is a one man party.
>>
File: 33.jpg (15KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
15KB, 300x100px
greatest love story ever
>>
ORENJIIIIIIIII
>>
>>153039998
Yes.
>>
>>153039998
off-by-one, kill me
>>
File: 1483189972303.gif (403KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483189972303.gif
403KB, 360x640px
>>
O RE N JI
>>
ORENJI
>>
It wouldn't be an Anison Matrix thread without chair vs bed arguments.
>>
>>153039872
That's fucked up, but
>WAS IT ONE OF YOU FUCKERS?
I wouldn't be surprised if a suicidal anon went to Japan, attended one MOGRA event and hanged himself later.
>>
EVER TOLD
>>
DON'T ASK ME OUT
>>
LOVE AND ROLL
>>
>>153040035
STOP RIGHT THERE noone is arguing
>>
ASK ME OUT
>>
DO YOU WANT TO
ask me out?
>>
File: 1395983762274.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1395983762274.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>
ASK ME OUT
>>
>>153040067
Because it's obviously a bed.
>>
>>153039976
Yes, he was off camera the whole event - but at the end he was blasted to a point of randomly hugging people, but the hugs were autistic-aggresive. They even commented on this because he did something off camera before. I hope he was simplu handled by the great bodyguard-security-kun who's there for all those years and is generally one of the nicest people in the club.
>>153039916
I was under the same impression. It might had been someone from general random people coming to tokyo anyways. I know some of visitors go to clubs randomly and mogra is listed as a club, so random people DO end up there once a while. It was scarry and cringeworthy though.

As for drinking responsibly. Welp. I know I was drunk as fuck two times I was in mogra, but never did anything I would later regret, nor had been a niusance to the people around. I just cried when it ended the first time.
>>
Boring choices to be frank.
>>
ASK
ME
OUT
>>
>>153040035
Cant argue when its just your average floorboard. Who could argue with that?
>>
DO YOU WANNA ask me out
>>
DO YOU WANNA
ask me out
>>
tada of banri
>>
TADA
>>
TADA BANRI
>>
Did someone say Tada Banri?
>>
HAND IN HAND LETS GO PARTY NIGHT
>>
>>153040046
I hope not. This kind of attention is the least this club needs. Stuff like this before the olympics might have lead to closing down the club as a whole since it was "gathering the weird element anyways". Remember the Ishihara-induced loli-ban in akiba - it cleared off a lot of dojinshi shops that are litrerally gone from face of earth now.
>>
BANRI
>>
TADA BANRI
>>
>The ghost of Tada Banri
>>
File: 1179.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1179.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
If Hyperjuice aren't at the new years for 2017 I'm killing myself.
>>
OJAMAJO DOREMI!
>>
PAPA MAMA SENSEI
>>
>>153040143
I doubt they would close Mogra for the olympics. It's a regular club for the most part that's in Akiba
>>
I SEE HOKBOY BACK THERE, I'M ALREADY HYPE!
>>
>>153040157
Are you planning to go? I know I am.

Fuck, I also want Shimamura on the anison matrix anniversary...
>>
>>153040067
>>153040085
I am, fight me. It's a chair, A CHAIR.

>>153040088
>I just cried when it ended the first time.
HAHAHA fag, most probably I would have too without being drunk.
>>
GOOOOOOODDD KNOOOOOWWWZZ
>>
>>153040227
Likewise, but I was referring to the suicide-trip other anon mentioned. This kind of stuff is very media-friendly and would get unwanted attention to the club.

So if anyone is planning to go, just try not to involve mogra please.
>>
Fuck that riff is making me nostalgic.
>>
FUTARI NI GOD BLESS
>>
Nice transition there
>>
GOD KNOWS
>>
finally my jam
>>
Season 3 any day now.
>>
THAT RIFF
>>
>>153040088
>cried
Fag.
>>
File: 1483189230728.gif (265KB, 352x198px) Image search: [Google]
1483189230728.gif
265KB, 352x198px
>>
Season 3 next year
>>
File: 1460236245822.jpg (54KB, 400x417px) Image search: [Google]
1460236245822.jpg
54KB, 400x417px
GOD KNOWS
>>
WUB knows
>>
m-flo? What? This is an m-flo remix?
>>
File: partycute.gif (459KB, 716x476px) Image search: [Google]
partycute.gif
459KB, 716x476px
YO THAT'S LIT AS FUCK
>>
Bassist's favorite song.
>>
Anyone got a link for this mix?
>>
TAKU IWASAKI YO
>>
O KATANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Cheerio!
>>
File: HokBoy.jpg (22KB, 400x215px) Image search: [Google]
HokBoy.jpg
22KB, 400x215px
For the ones coming now.

00:20 • <--- (You are here)
Now, DJ HokBoy.
>>
CHEERIO
>>
File: 1480794360605.gif (1MB, 292x493px) Image search: [Google]
1480794360605.gif
1MB, 292x493px
>>
C
H
E
E
R
I
O
!
>>
So what's up with the guy in front? He's had that lappy on the same screen all morning. Is he shitposting?
>>
File: 1470497639971.gif (43KB, 188x258px) Image search: [Google]
1470497639971.gif
43KB, 188x258px
>>
>>153040416
its delpi. he's the VJ
>>
azusa is secks
>>
>>153040416
He's just there for the download speed. Mogra has some crazy speeds for torrenting.
>>
NO
NO
NO
>>
Best K-on Song. Ritsu best girl.
>>
Too many hickups. I'm restarting the serverscript.
>>
>>153040416
That's DelPi, he's a VJ, but he's working on a computer out of view of the camera
>>
man this remix is pretty gr8
>>
link to this remix, please.
>>
YEAH
>>
LET ME BE WITH YOU
>>
DO NOT STICK YOUR DICK IN GEARS
>>
LET ME BE WITH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU
>>
LET ME BE WITH (YOU)
>>
LET ME BE WITH YOU
>>
>>153040437
Say what? VJ is the guy on the far end. There's normally nobody between the DJ and the camera, and the guy in front of the camera is clearly NOT VJ-ing.
>>
LET ME BE WITH YOU
>>
LET ME BE WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: what the fuck man.jpg (120KB, 1058x636px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck man.jpg
120KB, 1058x636px
>insel dies
>starts playing toho bossa nova instead
>goes back to mogra stream
>>
>153040506
Dakishimetainoni
>>
>>153040510
If you were here more often, you'd know that he's DelPi and he's VJing
>>
What happened to that anon who tried to suck off DJ's on NYE?
>>
>>153040468
>>153040485
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=241892
>>
>>153040588
what
>>
So, wheres the rips for Anison Matrix December and January?

Did something happen?
>>
>>153040525
I'm sorry. Stream and ffmpeg are vomiting for whatever reason. I restartet the script.
Reconnect if you still hear stream_is_rip song.
>>
REMOVE SAUCER
>>
Remove saucer
>>
>>153040604
thanks anon
>>
>>153040588
I don't think he got anywhere.
>>
File: C3UokGMUcAACG5P.jpg orig.jpg (57KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
C3UokGMUcAACG5P.jpg orig.jpg
57KB, 640x960px
Saucer-chan is lewd
>>
oh fuck
>>
>>153040624
See >>153038133
>>
FINDS A WAY
>>
KOBAYASHI HUMAN BEST DRAGON
>>
JUJU YEA
>>
MAID DRAGON
>>
CHU CHU YEAH
>>
CHU CHU YEAH
>>
File: toru.gif (677KB, 540x616px) Image search: [Google]
toru.gif
677KB, 540x616px
CHU CHU YEAH
>>
>>153040585
After all this time I still don't notice much about the VJs because they're way in back and I can't really see what they are doing. They also don't get announced or have published hours like the DJs do, so I can't just look up who is there at the moment.
>>
merio
>>
kyoani > trigger confirmed
>>
>>153040652

Ah, thanks.

I understand.
>>
comfy yoshi time
>>
Anyone with a link to this Yoshi music?
>>
File: 61247060_p0.jpg (812KB, 1000x1371px) Image search: [Google]
61247060_p0.jpg
812KB, 1000x1371px
Kanna is pure sex.
>>
where are the remixes? you told me there would be remixes
>>
Been missing out on Mogra I see. Need to listen to the latest ones.

VIDYA TIME. FUCK YEAH GOLD
>>
we pokemon now
>>
Man, these vidya songs are pretty great.
>>
pokeymans
>>
>>153040776
get out
>>
>>153040764
Fuck off.
>>
>>153040736
wrong thread
>>
Oh man, the nostalgia
>>
Pokemon Gold?
>>
>>153040795
No. I've been gone for the last 3 so im getting back and you cant stop me.
>>
>>153040806
It still timed in perfectly.
>>
legend of link
>>
good shit
>>
>pay internet bill
>internet goes out instead just as the stream starts
>stuck browsing the thread
>no ETA on when it will be fixed
>happens exactly at the worst time possible

Life is literally an anime.
>>
Zeruda no densetsu
>>
Nintendo block? I came in at the right time.
>>
File: link-1274364783757.jpg (11KB, 256x254px) Image search: [Google]
link-1274364783757.jpg
11KB, 256x254px
What if Zelda was a girl?
>>
FUCK I LOVE HIS 8bit OST REMIXES
>>
>>153040847
Ganbatte anon

Holy shit this mix is fire
>>
Based Zelda remix, one month to go!
>>
>Smooth McGroove
HOLY SHIT WHAT
>>
>>153040867
Switch promo time by Nintendo
>>
And this is why HokBoy is best boy, he always has a theme going for each of his sets.

HokBoy is objectively best resident DJ
>>
File: 1483189245972.gif (2MB, 320x223px) Image search: [Google]
1483189245972.gif
2MB, 320x223px
>>
>>153040881
I hope it's all shit mixes until I get internet.
>>
Is that the fucking acapella guy I hear?

>>153040886
Who here is getting a Switch for BotW. I thought about it, but im probably going to get it for Wii U, get a Switch during holidays then sell and rebuy.
>>
File: 1480962487137.png (1MB, 928x894px) Image search: [Google]
1480962487137.png
1MB, 928x894px
fuck just tuned in and i missed best girl singing
>>
ANyone has link to his zelda remix? Was it ever published before?
>>
>>153040803
Nah, fuck you.
This is what I'm in for.
>>
>>153040917
That's not the spirit, anon.
You should hope for awesome remixes all the time forever.
You can always download them later for anything you missed!
>>
UNINSTALL THAT SHIT
>>
UNINSTALL UNINSTAAAALl
>>
UNINSTALL
>>
UNINSTALL

UNINSTALL
>>
UNINSTALL
>>
UNINSTALL
>>
UNINSTALL
>>
UNINSTALL

Holy shit I never thought it could be this lit
>>
>>153040922
Pretty sure it's the SmoothMcGroove remix album, HokBoy tweeted about it recently
>>
>>153040952
>download them later
>>
I know this song from somewhere deep in the recesses of my mind
>>
That Twin Spica song.

Nice mix.
>>
This is baller. What is this?
>>
File: 1364448514199.png (854KB, 754x786px) Image search: [Google]
1364448514199.png
854KB, 754x786px
>Twin Spica OP
>>
>>153040922
>acapella guy
Yes, it was!

Smooth McGroove is the name. Didn't expect to hear him at Mogra.
>>
File: 1483223199001.gif (266KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483223199001.gif
266KB, 480x360px
this guy's transitions are flawless
>>
>>153041018
Oh man, it's been so long since I heard that anime.

Anyone have this mix?
>>
LESBIAAAANNNNSSS
>>
database yet?
>>
First time watching this. Wow it's good.
>>
Holy shit, this DJ is fantastic.
>>
flute rape
>>
>hana kana won
>>
Who's on?

This DJ has great choices.
>>
Wait, Hokboy's playing now, right?
>>
HockBoy better put those vidya mixes up

HockBoy is truly best boy
>>
Holy shit what was this from again? I used to love the OP. Was it Baldr sky or something?
>>
R A V E N S
>>
>>153041068
That's what everyone says their first time. Stick around because it's always fantastic.
>>
>>153041045
I think it was taken down but I'm pretty sure that and Uninstall were both esuf11's.
>>
>>
What is this uninstall thing? I can't watch the stream.
>>
Where is the best place to find each different DJ's stuff? Soundcloud?

I just download the sets on nyaa but im really interested in hearing their other stuff.
>>
File: 1411749629517.gif (55KB, 161x199px) Image search: [Google]
1411749629517.gif
55KB, 161x199px
>>
>>153041068
You aint seen nothing yet newbie
>>
>>153041143
bokurano OP
>>
>>153041143
bokurano opening mix
>>
rip nujabes
>>
>>153040639

Wait what the fuck.

Going to fucking as this at the buyfag thread. I hope this isn't some GK.
>>
>>153041143
lyrics to an anime classic
>>
Shiki no Uta is such a great fucking song.
>>
RIP NUJABES YOU WERE TRULY DA BES AND TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD
>>
File: 0305.jpg (667KB, 1082x890px) Image search: [Google]
0305.jpg
667KB, 1082x890px
>>
File: nujabes-music-hd-wallpaper-_WRR.jpg (442KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nujabes-music-hd-wallpaper-_WRR.jpg
442KB, 1920x1080px
Nujabes ;_;
>>
Best Girl
>>
Minmi fuck yeah.
>>
muh uematsu
>>
>>153041160
Soundcloud
>>
I hear final fantasy clicks

there it is
>>
Fuck, took a shit and missed Uninstall.
Don't think I have heard that at a mogra before.
>>
>>153041176
It's a GK.
myfigurecollection . net /item/542800
>>
That FF8 music.
>>
aww yus this ff8
>>
>this guy's fucking transitions
>>
FFV is the best
>>
>>153041237
>>153041241
>Implying
>>
this shit is cash
>>
>>153041253
ff is poor man's dq
>>
>FF8 is my favorite final fantasy

CAN HOKBOY GET ANY MORE BASED?
>>
>>153041068
Welcome to the club. pun intended.

>>153041069
>>153041088
>>153041244
see >>153040914

>>153041160
Check Mogranon's pastas especially the christmas present >>153038181
>>
>>153040705
Anon they have published hours, see the OP they are right next to the DJs divided by a /, but yeah they don't get announced, just presented at the end of the stream
>>
>>153041265
Woops, >>153041240
>>
>>153041273
This.
>>
>>153041275
my nigga
>>
>>153041273
give us dq music then
>>
Flap-chon, are you getting this on rip? It's great.
>>
File: 01_11.jpg (43KB, 409x475px) Image search: [Google]
01_11.jpg
43KB, 409x475px
goddamn this set
>>
ESTUANS
>>
Yo this ff is getting to me. Love Hok
>>
>>153041360
sauce?
>>
If Hokboy does a Gravity Rush 2 remix of anything, I will shit my pants
>>
this set is lit as fuck
>>
>>153041237

Fucking RIP.
>>
>>153041273
>>153041294

I will fight you

But not here cause anison is switzerland
>>
File: 1384622841564.png (377KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1384622841564.png
377KB, 500x510px
Gief Database please
>>
oh boy, time to be a magical girl
>>
wooooo

being meguca is groovy
>>
I miss megucas
>>
File: 1470505264147.gif (949KB, 200x182px) Image search: [Google]
1470505264147.gif
949KB, 200x182px
>>
HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THIS. AMAZING
>>
>>153041446
I finally got around to season 2 this week.

There's no such thing as too much database, but I won't die without today's dose.
>>
>>153041465
All anime are getting sequels and new material next year.

By law
>>
>>153041399
g/876140/4c030e2e54/
>>
TRAP OF LOVE AGAIN
>>
TRAP OF LOVE
>>
>>153041498
>By law
Thanks Donald!
>>
>>153041473
As in the song or the event? Can't tell you the first, but there's copypasta explaining the whole thing above
>>
Trap of Love droplamp remix, nice
>>
hahahahahaha, that bait
>>
I LIKE FIREWORKS PARAS
>>
PARAS A CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE
>>
File: 1483817766696.gif (1MB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
1483817766696.gif
1MB, 500x518px
>>
Hey I know that guitar
>>
I fucking love this remix, he played this at my first matrix ;_;
>>
File: 1467480964302.jpg (34KB, 308x363px) Image search: [Google]
1467480964302.jpg
34KB, 308x363px
>>
Goddamn it Nozaki
>>
S2 WHEN?

MORE PARAS SUFFERING
>>
>>153041601
You're a little early champ, we're not bitter stepping just yet
>>
File: wha-.png (306KB, 753x771px) Image search: [Google]
wha-.png
306KB, 753x771px
>>153041511
>already in favourites
>faved 1.5 year ago
Thanks, I guess.
>>
File: partyblue.gif (1MB, 776x748px) Image search: [Google]
partyblue.gif
1MB, 776x748px
Kimi ja Nakya Dame Mitai
>>
>>153041636
>blue
>>
Just got in right now

What have I missed?
>>
SHOUNEN NO HAATO
>>
>>153041636
NO
>>
>>153041666
tough shit
>>
SHONEN HEARTO
>>
Kuusen Madoushi ED?
Holy shit based, I'm glad someone remembers it.
>>
Song?

I also heard this at the countdown party.
>>
SHOUNEN NO HEARTO
>>
SHOUNEN NO HAATO
>>
SHOUNEN HEARTO
>>
>>153041666
satania you missed hokboy. fou fucked up
>>
SHONEN NO HAATO
>>
OH SHIT IT'S RAKUDAI
>>
Ok, where is this from? I'm horrible to remember from where is each song.
>>
Based harem DJ playing Kuusen Madoushi and Rakudai
>>
File: 1483239251701.gif (561KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483239251701.gif
561KB, 400x400px
>>
GIRL MEETS GIRL
>>
GAY ANDROIDS
>>
Dorks.
>>
File: 1458907688144.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458907688144.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
>>
HESTIA A BESTIA
>>
RIGHT LIGHT RISE
>>
oppai loli
>>
MEEENNN
KOTTEEE
>>
Hahaha they remixed that timothy in Anne Happy.
>>
ANNE HAPPYYYYY
>>
File: mpv_shot0563.jpg (199KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv_shot0563.jpg
199KB, 1280x720px
>>
TI-TI-TIMOTHY
>>
TI-TI-TI-TIMOTHY
>>
Ti Ti Ti Timo timo timo timo timo timo timo
>>
EXCITE! EXCITE!
>>
why don't more djs come in suit in tie?
>>
File: Carpainter.jpg (24KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
Carpainter.jpg
24KB, 400x265px
For the ones coming now.

01:00 • <--- (You are here, 10 minutes in)
Now DJ Carpainter.
>>
we kamen rider now
>>
sup /m/
>>
>>153041936
How much per full body paint?
>>
NYANPASSU HOTARU'S TITS
>>
NYANPASU
>>
Nyanpassu~
>>
File: 1470501853072.gif (923KB, 464x407px) Image search: [Google]
1470501853072.gif
923KB, 464x407px
>>
File: 1454177075585.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454177075585.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
OH HO
>>
File: non non biyori.gif (338KB, 417x394px) Image search: [Google]
non non biyori.gif
338KB, 417x394px
>>
File: 1448064335348.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1448064335348.gif
3MB, 640x360px
Happiness
>>
>>153041982
Hahah this one I got it. Not like last matrix.
Are you the anon that always make the jokes with the DJ names?
>>
File: 1386053659974.png (310KB, 400x440px) Image search: [Google]
1386053659974.png
310KB, 400x440px
Nyanpassu~
>>
>>153042046
Nope, but the spirit lives on.
>>
>>153042058
http://nyanpass.com
>>
Have you today?
http://nyanpass.com
>>
のヮの

this guy is playing single songs too long
>>
File: 1475335920398.gif (1MB, 540x382px) Image search: [Google]
1475335920398.gif
1MB, 540x382px
reminder that its year of the idol
>>
OTOME YO TAISHI O IDAKE

のヮの
>>
File: 1483195235181.gif (2MB, 661x403px) Image search: [Google]
1483195235181.gif
2MB, 661x403px
>>
>>153042187
I hope not, because I want to see some Macross outside idolverse.
>>
File: 1405246849258.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1405246849258.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
This mix is great so far.
>>
PUNCH MIND
>>
File: MOGRA 00.jpg (13KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
MOGRA 00.jpg
13KB, 1024x535px
PASTA 10

READ

Bump limit reached and already on page 2, wait till we are on page 10 and about to fall off, I'm gonna make the new thread.

Just saying it now, so you people don't all go into panic mode.

Once this thread dies, wait a few seconds (no more than a few minutes) and check the catalog.
It will only take me the time to enter a Captcha and hit the Post button.

I don't want to make another thread before this one 404, because it would be delete if this one is still up so just wait a few seconds.

I tend to not reply (this doesn't mean I'm not here for you faggots) after we are past page 8/9 because I open page 10 and every few seconds I'm refreshing it, so I can know exactly how many threads far we are from the 404 and I'm concentrated in that.

So again, don't worry and don't ask - "NEW THREAD WHEN?" it will get others worried, just enjoy.
>>
PAN PAN PUNCH MIND
>>
File: Anne Happy Sensei and Timothy.jpg (511KB, 1272x1376px) Image search: [Google]
Anne Happy Sensei and Timothy.jpg
511KB, 1272x1376px
Anne Happy was unironically my Spring 2016 AOTS.
>>
ANNE HAPPY
>>
Anyone know what this Anne Happy remix is?
>>
File: 1466103548871.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466103548871.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1463671663486.jpg (3MB, 3840x1548px) Image search: [Google]
1463671663486.jpg
3MB, 3840x1548px
S2 when?
>>
SHA LA LA LA
>>
SHA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
oh yeah, here comes aoty
>>
SHA LA LA LA
>>
SHA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
SHA LA LA LA
S2 NEVER ;_;
>>
File: 1483585859068.jpg (424KB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1483585859068.jpg
424KB, 1414x2000px
SHA LA LA LAAAA
>>
>airhorns
YES
>>
SHALALALAAA
>>
File: 1472514387622.png (85KB, 269x268px) Image search: [Google]
1472514387622.png
85KB, 269x268px
[clapping intensifies]
>>
SHA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: GHOSTBUTT.gif (2MB, 218x302px) Image search: [Google]
GHOSTBUTT.gif
2MB, 218x302px
*claps*
>>
>>153042299
COTY 2016
>>
>>153042297
Be patient friend. It will happen. It was AOTY afterall
>>
man I fucking love harems
>>
Omamori Himari? Based
>>
>>153042336
i hope your right m8
>>
eww hibimeh
>>
incoming kumikos
>>
T O O T I
O
O
T
I
>>
File: 1483216925199.png (375KB, 541x624px) Image search: [Google]
1483216925199.png
375KB, 541x624px
>>
SUP KUMIKO
>>
Brasstracks mashup yeee
>>
What is being mixed with this? It sounds glorious.
>>
geh
>>
TUTI FRUTI
>>
>>153042420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqakHFO50Oc
>>
Demo > Yoshi > Koshi
>>
420 koshi
>>
I NEED THIS KOSHI KOSHI KOSHI MIX
>>
Koshi > Demo > Yoshi
>>
>>153042485
Koshi > Demo > Yoshi
>>
>>153042499
THIS
>>
livestreamer doesn't work for me. I'm on latest
>>
KOSHI KOSHI KOSHI
>>
>cumbia sounds
FUUUCK NO Carpainter, what the fuck are you doing, noooooooooooo, please stop don't let this cancer into your country.
>>
Yoshi > Koshi > Demo
>>
>>153042454
Thank you anon
>>
Is the stream super choppy for anyone else?
>>
QUALITY
>>
>>153042582

Not for me.

Might be on your end.
>>
>>153042582
Really choppy for me, can't watch it on livestreamer. Playing it in browser seems to be better.
>>
>>153042625

Song?

This is familiar.
>>
yeah stellarium!
>>
>>153042582
nope
>>
>>153042628
Looks to be a ustream issue. I'm having the same issue to play on livestreamer. However my ripping computer is currently ripping although the logs show some disconnects.
>>
>>153042635
>Choppy audio stream made me skip Stellarium

Fucking piece of shit
>>
Livestreamer wasnt working for me anymore in Aus so i'm just on the ustream browser
>>
>>153042680
Weird, livestreamer is working for me
>>
>>153042529
>not liking cumbia
>>
YUUUU SHII BUUUU
>>
>>153042725
try updating livestreamer + ffmpeg + player
>>
>>153042680
Ustream is scheduling load heavily as if running on it's last breath.
>>
>>153042582
choppyforeveryoneorjustme.com
It's like the downforeveryoneorjustme.com

>>153042755
Anon, I hate it, but that's just my taste.

>>153042680
Hi ・Rec.
>>
THAT'S RISING HOPE
>>
ONI-SAMA
>>
>Yuusha gets a job transition into Blade Dance ED
BASED
>>
ONIISAMA
>>
File: 1468163714660.jpg (250KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468163714660.jpg
250KB, 1280x960px
All these songs I know, but can't remember the names or where they are from.
>>
ONII-SAMA
>>
THAT'S RISING HOOOOPE
>>
Playing ops without any alterations should be a state offense.
>>
ONIISAMA
>>
>>153042806
Morning MOGRA kun. I'm very happy that mogra is back. I need to unwind.
>>
File: 1462653909749.jpg (55KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462653909749.jpg
55KB, 600x400px
For the ones coming now.

01:40 • <--- (You are here)
Now DJ kei。
>>
IT'S TIME
>>
File: 1448682146380.png (437KB, 419x580px) Image search: [Google]
1448682146380.png
437KB, 419x580px
>>
DATA
BASE
>>
DATABASE
>>
File: database.gif (563KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
database.gif
563KB, 500x280px
>>
MONTHLY DOSE OF DATABASE
>>
D A T A B A S E
A
T
A
B
A
S
E
>>
DATABASE

DATABASE
>>
File: database~04.gif (986KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
database~04.gif
986KB, 800x450px
DATABASE
>>
[COUNTERACTION RISING]
>>
DATABASE
>>
DATABASE DATABASE WOOOHOO
>>
DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE
>>
File: 1443898943674.gif (3MB, 416x372px) Image search: [Google]
1443898943674.gif
3MB, 416x372px
DATABASE
>>
File: 1483236198875.gif (161KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1483236198875.gif
161KB, 300x168px
DATABSE DATABASE
>>
DATA
BASE
>>
File: database-1422739182697.jpg (363KB, 1127x978px) Image search: [Google]
database-1422739182697.jpg
363KB, 1127x978px
>>
DATABASE
>>
DATABASE
>>
DATABASE DATABASE
>>
File: 1451583802627.gif (1MB, 208x186px) Image search: [Google]
1451583802627.gif
1MB, 208x186px
DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE
>>
File: DATABASE.gif (1MB, 208x186px) Image search: [Google]
DATABASE.gif
1MB, 208x186px
>>
DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE
>>
DATABASE
>>
DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE
>>
DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED DATABASED
>>
DATABASE DATABASE

DO YOU EVEN ORACLE DATABASE
>>
>>153041176
WOW WOW WOW DATABASE

Best time of month is here!
>>
DATABASE
DATABASE

DATABASE
DATABASE

DATABASE

DATABASE
DATABASE

DATABASE
DATABASE
>>
DATABASE
DATABASE
JUST LIVIN
IN THE
DATA
BASE
>>
here you go database anon
>>
DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOW
>>
>>153042874
Did he find a way?
>>
File: 1416727043312.webm (91KB, 672x720px) Image search: [Google]
1416727043312.webm
91KB, 672x720px
DATABASE
>>
DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE
>>
DATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASEDATABASE
>>
DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE
>>
DATA BASE
BASE
>>
>>153042925
DROP TABLE log_horizon;
>>
DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE
>>
>>153042939
I went on their live concert on Japan Expo in paris last year, It was great.
>>
s3 soon.
>>
THE TRANSITION
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
misaki is best
>>
SEASON 3 WHERE
>>
File: partydatabaseharem.gif (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
partydatabaseharem.gif
1MB, 960x540px
>duplicate file
DATABASE YOU FUCKS
>>
>>153042806
You're Argentinian right? Try Mexican cumbia
>>
DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE
>>
NO BUTTS
>>
File: 1459964287642.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459964287642.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>
File: Chariot_klein.png (566KB, 1800x1054px) Image search: [Google]
Chariot_klein.png
566KB, 1800x1054px
Please migrate to

http://insel.cafe:8000/alsa.ogg

for more stable playback.
>>
fubuki a cute
>>
Whats show is this song from?
>>
Tenryuu a shit
>>
DJ KEI SHOWIN UP. Looks like he got tired of doing calm down sets the past few anison matrixes
>>
How is Kei just the absolute best
>>
File: i_am_the_boner_of_my_sword.png (88KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
i_am_the_boner_of_my_sword.png
88KB, 480x451px
THESE TRANSITIONS
>>
>>153043059
Thankyou
>>
Now this is some wub wub wub
Is he going to play Cerberus as well?
>>
What is this I don't even
>>
>>153043086
Fleetgirl Acquisition
>>
>>153042997
Yes. That's the problem, here is horrible.

>>153042932
Haha it took me a little to get it, caught me of guard.

>>153043059
Thank you Dev anon, will also change it in the next thread.
Do I delete the others?
>>
SO CLOSE
>>
is kei playing from vinyl?
>>
SO CLOSE
>>
KEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIII YOU FUCKING LEGEND
SET OF THE NIGHT BOYS
>>
>>153043128
AND ITS YOU THAT I BELIEVE IN
>>
OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC,K
>>
File: 1336884864986.png (210KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1336884864986.png
210KB, 800x800px
>>
>>153043059
Nice
>>
>>153043137
AND ITS YOU I LOVE SO DEARLY
>>
rip origa
>>
RIP
>>
GHOST
IN
THE
SHELL
>>
INNER UNIVERSE
>>
BASED
>>
STAND ALONE
Origa ;_;7
>>
File: 1483930833233.png (269KB, 487x489px) Image search: [Google]
1483930833233.png
269KB, 487x489px
RIP
>>
This set is great
>>
AWWW YUS GITS
WHO /SAWINCINEMA/ HERE
>>
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN. HE CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS
>>
RIP Origa....
>>
Too soon
>>
>this set
Holy fuck, this is awesome.

I don't Mogra or even look for music much, this DJ is Kei?
I kind of want to make a mental note of this guy.
>>
>>153043059
Is the audio quality a bit better than ustream or is livestreamer being shite?
>>
DEEEEEENNNN
>>
Kei is fucking going all out tonight holy fuck.
Never going to hear Origa again. Rip.
>>
>>153043126
I'm sorry. Cuidate
>>
Shit, this sounds so familiar but also old, what show?
>>
CG Dragon/Dolphins
>>
File: MOGRA 01.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
MOGRA 01.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
Posting it again in case someone missed it.

PASTA 10

READ

Bump limit reached and already on page 8, wait till we are on page 10 and about to fall off, I'm gonna make the new thread.

Once this thread dies, wait a few seconds (no more than a few minutes) and check the catalog.

I don't want to make another thread before this one 404, because it would be delete if this one is still up so just wait a few seconds.

I tend to not reply (this doesn't mean I'm not here for you faggots) after we are past page 8/9 because I open page 10 and every few seconds I'm refreshing it, so I can know exactly how many threads far we are from the 404 and I'm concentrated in that.

So again, don't worry and don't ask - "NEW THREAD WHEN?" it will get others worried, just enjoy.
>>
I AM THE TRANSITION OF MY SET
>>
>Disillusion

This is still the classic opening.
>>
>>153043290
This Illusion, original Fate Stay/Night VN/anime theme
>>
>>153043290
Fate/Stay Night
>>
>>153043290
fate/Stay Night - Disillusion. Listen to the old deen anime or the original VN opening version
>>
I could never get into the VN. Maybe one day I'll try again.
>>
>>153043301
UNLIMITED SET TRANSITIONS
>>
>>153043290
Disillusion, you (almost certainly) heard a version of it during UBW.
>>
WOOOOAAAAW

FUCKING NICE PICK.

I love this Maaya Sakamoto song.

Her RahXephon songs were the best.
>>
>>153043258
Yes he is, welcome to mogra anon, read all the pastas and enjoy with us.

>>153043275
Gracias anon.
>>
File: unf.gif (1011KB, 309x238px) Image search: [Google]
unf.gif
1011KB, 309x238px
MAAYA
>>
DAISY
>>
Mirai a cute.
>>
Tune The Rainbow~

Then Daisy!
>>
DAISY
>>
BEST ED
>>
>>153043126
Nope. alsa is just a makeshift.
If I move too swiftly usb dac craps, alsa fails, stream dies.
>>
File: 1465861103545.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1465861103545.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>
One of the best Kyoani ED's to date.
>>
I wonder what Ishidate has in plan for Violet Ever Garden.

Despite Kyoukai no Kanata being quite poorly paced, the songs were great.

This ED is testament.
>>
File: 1385227685772.jpg (1MB, 1793x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1385227685772.jpg
1MB, 1793x1152px
>>
>>153043394
Ok, get you Dev, thanks for all.
>>
>nano.earrape.
>>
Fuck yes Apollon OP
YUKI
>>
Melody wa~
>>
star so twinkle
>>
KAAAAAAAAAAABIIIIIII
>>
LITTLE STAR
>>
Twinkle star
>>
Maaya is mai waifu's VA
>>
Song? This mix is healing as fuck.
>>
File: 1472305879727.webm (185KB, 576x538px) Image search: [Google]
1472305879727.webm
185KB, 576x538px
Mogra is really in love with Green Night Parade lately. Not that I mind.
>>
>>153043268
Sound quality is similar.
Ustream stumbles. Sends first nothing then large packets. And drops the client (livestreamer) for lagging behind too much.
>>
>have to eat lunch
>don't want to miss MOGRA
sorry guys...
the rest is up to you!
>>
>>153043538
They cut it short last month if I recall correctly.
>>
DRAGONS YO
>>
>>153043586
Keep listening
>>
>Dragoi Bola
>>
>>153043586
>lunch
>at 6 pm
>>
File: dragon ball.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dragon ball.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
DRAGON
BALL
>>
File: 1451570657673.gif (498KB, 355x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451570657673.gif
498KB, 355x400px
>>
File: 1470506094897.gif (581KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470506094897.gif
581KB, 400x400px
>>
THIS MIX IS HOT
>>
CHAMPAGNE
>>
DRAGON BALL KILLER
>>
File: a bomb.jpg (8KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
a bomb.jpg
8KB, 199x200px
>This mix
>>
It's my birthday, anons! Mogra is a great way to start it!
>>
>>153043586
>lunch at 1:05 AM
>>
what
>>
Need dragonball mix
>>
NO THEY FUCKING DIDN'T
>>
>>153043330
Play something just beneath entry level and be done with it.
Like yu-no or muv-luv.
>>
OH FUCK IT HAD BEEN ALMOST TWO YEARS SINCE THIS WAS PLAYED FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
WAT
>>
SECKS
>>
SEGS SEGS SEGS ON THE BITCH
>>
SEX ON THE SKYRIM
>>
SEX
SEX
SEX ON THE BEACH
>>
SEX ON THE SKYRIM
>>
SEX ON THE BEACH
>>
File: 1447436411712.jpg (245KB, 900x888px) Image search: [Google]
1447436411712.jpg
245KB, 900x888px
Absolute madman
>>
DOVAKHIN
>>
File: renchon drums.gif (2MB, 422x409px) Image search: [Google]
renchon drums.gif
2MB, 422x409px
>>153043656
Have a great day
>>
FUS ROH DA
>>
it's a pretty good drink desu
>>
File: 1485643974348.jpg (17KB, 140x218px) Image search: [Google]
1485643974348.jpg
17KB, 140x218px
>>
SEX ON THE SKYRIM
>>
>sex on the beach
>tes
wot
>>
File: ayy.gif (3MB, 304x376px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.gif
3MB, 304x376px
SEX ON THE SKYRIM
>>
FLY AWAY NOW
>>
File: 1478173813629.jpg (30KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1478173813629.jpg
30KB, 512x512px
>>153043656
>mfw my birthday is on the 31st of december
>>
SEX ON THE BEACH

I'm legit surprised they remember this
>>
FLY AWAY NOW
>>
>>153043676
no it wasn't
>>
FLY
AWAY
NOW
>>
FLY AWAY NOW
>>
FRY AWAYYYYYYYY
>>
FLY AWAY NOW
FLY AWAY NOW
FLY AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
FLY AWAYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
BEST TIMELIME
>>
FLY AWAY NOW

FLY AWAY NOW

FLY AWAAAAAAAAYYYY
>>
FLY AWAY NOW
FLY AWAY NOW
FLY AWAYYYYYYYY
>>
FLY AWAY NOW
>>
FLY AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>153043656
Happy birthday anon!
>>
FLY AWAY NOW FLY AWAY NOW FLY AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>153043656
誕生日おめでとう, Anon-ちゃん!

Have a great day, and remember, you're one year closer to the sweet release of death!
>>
FLY AWAY NOW
>>
https://soundcloud.com/kz-livetune/sex-on-the-skyrim
>>
FLY

AWAY

NOW
O
W
>>
FRY AWAY NOW
FRY AWAY NOW
FRRRRRRRRRRY
AWAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
FLY AWAAAAAAYY
>>
FLY AWAY NOW
FLY AWAY NOW
FLY AWAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>153043734
Wasn't it on the 2013-2014 Ny party last time?
I might be wrong, but I recall relistening top last two years during post-ny month and I think It was there? Or was this on the anniversary 3 days somewhere?
>>
File: 1478677718245.gif (2MB, 199x231px) Image search: [Google]
1478677718245.gif
2MB, 199x231px
THIS MIX IS FIRE
>>
eyurekka time
>>
FLY AWAY NOW
>>
Crazy set
>>
>>153043656
Happy birthday anon!
>>
>>153043656
Happy birthday fag.
>>
>>153043798
nope. it was pretty popular last few anisons, countdown included
>>
>>153043656
誕生日おめでとう!
>>
>>153043656
omedetou gozaimasu anon!!
>>
2hu is better
>>
>>153043832
Not him but I definitely don't remember it at the 2017 countdown.
>>
ANGRY ENGRISH!
red fraction
>>
J-Just wana bang you
>>
File: 1472574316335.jpg (185KB, 1083x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472574316335.jpg
185KB, 1083x720px
>>153043656
>tfw i'll never have mogra on birthday

happy birthday anon
>>
>>153043832
Def. not the countdown, but it was on the last aniversary I think. Not sure about last anisons.
>>
YOU MAKE ME VIOLATE NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE
>>
Anyone have this black lagoon mix or a name?
>>
bl?
>>
>>153043832
I'm with >>153043902 and >>153043910, so it must been the anniversary. I'll relisten to it in the coming days, thanks.
>>
>>153043902
>>153043910
I will find it and show it to you in march mogra thread
>>
muh subaru
>>
File: d3skt0p .jpg (153KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
d3skt0p .jpg
153KB, 900x1200px
Nice Tshirt there, d3skt0p
>>
>>153043774

Will we ever have a good copy of that Radio Happy mix kz did?

The one on soundcloud and that yt video is killing the feeling.
>>
I LOVE EMILIA
>>
File: 1409492781614.gif (247KB, 222x270px) Image search: [Google]
1409492781614.gif
247KB, 222x270px
>>
EMT
>>
STAY
ALIVE
>>
STAY ALIVE
>>
I love this remix
https://soundcloud.com/fazerock/stay-alivemaon-remix
>>
File: 1472536731341.png (572KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472536731341.png
572KB, 1000x1000px
I STAYAYAY ALIVE
>>
I LOVE EMILIA
>>
faggotry time
>>
STAY ALIVE
T
A
Y
A
L
I
V
E
>>
GAYS
ON
ICE
>>
GAY SKATING
>>
WE WERE BORN TO MAKE HISTORY
>>
FAGGOTS ON ICE
>>
File: 1481743026474.jpg (34KB, 264x470px) Image search: [Google]
1481743026474.jpg
34KB, 264x470px
>>
WE WUZ HIZTORY N SHET
>>
BORN TO MAKE
>>
I fucking dont get it why this Song was played on new years eve over 4 times
>>
WE WERE BORN TO MAKE HISTORY
>>
>>153044008

God I want a high quality version of that song.
>>
WE WERE BORN TO MAKE HISTORYYYY
>>
>>153043978
Thank you, looking forward to this. I hate missplacing my mental bookmarks for anison matrix cue.
>>
File: 0041.png (29KB, 320x300px) Image search: [Google]
0041.png
29KB, 320x300px
>>
WE WERE BORN TO MAKE FAGGOTRY
>>
BORN TO MAKE HISTORY
>>
WE WERE BORN TO MAKE FAGGOTRY
>>
Born to make shitposting
>>
>This mix

Now I am truly a faggot.

BORN TO DEGENERACY
>>
(LESBIANS)
ON
ICE
>>
MEGURU MEGURU
>>
>>153043656
tfw monday b-day is riddled with exams. You pulled a good day to have a birthday this year anon.
>>
>>153044008
I've got the countdown on file and I keep having to click back to the time it starts in MPC, I should probably get around to clipping it or something.
It really was great.
>>
MEGUMI
E
G
A
M
I
>>
Megumi best girl
>>
ERIRI A CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE
>>
ME RRY GO ROUND
>>
ERIRI A SHIT
>>
>>153044090
The anime has amazing music, OP, ED and the skating insert songs.
Also see >>153038688
>>
desukutopppuuuuuu

DIE ZOOKI
>>
DIE
SUKI
>>
I missed Carpainter's set. How was it anons?
>>
DIESUKI
>>
FRIENDEAD
>>
DIE SU KI
>>
DIE SUKI
>>
DIE SUKI
>>
DIE SU KI
>>
>>153044144
>>153044160
>>153044171
My niggas
>>
DIESUKI
>>
DAISUKI
>>
File: d3skt0p_square.jpg (181KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
d3skt0p_square.jpg
181KB, 400x400px
For the ones coming now.

02:20 • <--- (You are here)
Now DJ D3SKT0P aka WILDPARTY.
>>
DIE SUKI
WHAT
>>
DIE SUKI
>>
>>153044224
bliss
>>
DIE SUKI
>>
>>153044135
Blogpost: In 2015, my bday was right after visiting mogra. Apart from having 5h inside, the rest was filled with terrible hangover lastinh 48h and an awfull jetlag, since I arrived on 2nd may later in evening to tokyo by plane. Fuck, never doing this again - if anyone tells that it's good to get drunk to reduce jetlag, it's the other way around.
>>
File: help.png (205KB, 1021x746px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
205KB, 1021x746px
>>
DIE SUKI
>>
FUCKING WILD PARTY ALWAYS DELIVERS
>>
GENKI DESU
>>
>>153044224
>WILDPARTY
oh fuck
>>
D I E S U K I
>>
>>153044143

Is the countdown any better in quality?
>>
mah nigga wildparty
>>
neppu
>>
HOLY SHIT WHAT
NEPS NEPS NEPS
>>
NEP NEP
>>
HERE WE GO

GOOD TO GO

NEP TU NE
>>
Is the nep anime any good?
>>
File: 1451596481789.gif (1MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451596481789.gif
1MB, 500x200px
HERE WE GO GOOD TO GO
>>
I WANT TO CWCH A NEP NEP
>>
HERE WE GO
GOOD2GO
>>
File: 1470467290365.jpg (92KB, 658x713px) Image search: [Google]
1470467290365.jpg
92KB, 658x713px
HERE WE GO
GOOD TO GO
>>
Songname for the current Song please?
>>
File: 1377955675124.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1377955675124.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Posting it one last time in this thread in case someone missed it.

PASTA 10

READ

Bump limit reached and already on page 10, wait till we are on page 10 and about to fall off, I'm gonna make the new thread.

>>
EPISODE SOLO
>>
>>153044414
isshuukan friends ed
>>
WE WILL
WE WILL
WE WILL
>>
WE
WILL
ROCK
YOU
>>
WAT
>>
>>153043586
I'm back.
What'd I miss?
>>
File: 1485425171290.jpg (163KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485425171290.jpg
163KB, 1366x768px
>this Episode Solo remix
God damn that's clean
>>
WE WILL
WE WILL
WE WILL
ROCK YOU
>>
WE WILL
>>
File: my minds is full of fuck.jpg (473KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
my minds is full of fuck.jpg
473KB, 1680x1050px
>>
WE WILL
WE WILL
ROCK YOU
>>
oh shit jigoku sensei
>>
OH SHIT TIME FOR QUEEN
>>
>>153044515
holy shit was that li'l jon?

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT MIX
>>
HOLY SHIT
>>
WE
WILL
WE
WILL
AIRHORN
YOU
>>
Holy shit Nube combined with We will Rock You.
>>
ERRYBADY JAMP
>>
>D3SKT0P

Any reason for this new persona?
>>
EVERYBODY JUMP
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
EVERYBODY JUMP
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
and that joshi rock you in the background
>>
File: 1420091522871.gif (408KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
1420091522871.gif
408KB, 300x339px
>>
JUGEMU JUGEMU
>>
File: 1345276820247.gif (403KB, 160x224px) Image search: [Google]
1345276820247.gif
403KB, 160x224px
>>
EVERY
BODY
JUMP
>>
File: 1484962075685.jpg (102KB, 844x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484962075685.jpg
102KB, 844x720px
JUGEM JUGEM
>>
JUGEMU JUGEMU
>>
File: joshiraku-1472318625922.gif (2MB, 266x300px) Image search: [Google]
joshiraku-1472318625922.gif
2MB, 266x300px
>>
>>
YOOOOOOOOOOOO

My favorite mix/mash-up
>>
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>153044567
ERRYBODY JUMP
>>
>>153044320
Compared to what it was on the night?
>>
the greatest yet again
>>
MY SILKY RABU
>>
File: 1371589220120.gif (195KB, 275x320px) Image search: [Google]
1371589220120.gif
195KB, 275x320px
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING OOOONNNNN
>>
File: 1428178515380.gif (784KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1428178515380.gif
784KB, 480x270px
>>
EGAO
>>
MY SILKY LOVE
>>
SILKY HEART!
https://soundcloud.com/d3skt0p/d3skt0p-s1lky-h3art
>>
>>153044644

Yes.
>>
File: 1425683104737.gif (159KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1425683104737.gif
159KB, 480x270px
>>
FUCK ME THIS MATRIX OS SO GUD
>>
PAATTO PAATTO
>>
PAAAAATO
PAAAAATO
>>
PAATO
PAATO
>>
PAAAATO PAAAAAAAAAATO
>>
KITA
>>
PAATO
PAATO
>>
PAAAAAATO
PAAAAAATO
>>
PAATO PAATO
>>
PAATO PAATO
>>
File: 1420104601052.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1420104601052.gif
1MB, 480x270px
PAAAATO
PAATO
>>
PATO PATO
>>
PAATTO PAATTO
>>
DROOOOOOOP
>>
strawberries nigga
>>
>>153044691
Seems pretty solid listening to it at the moment.
>>
source on that dnb track?
>>
File: 1470502550711.gif (1016KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470502550711.gif
1016KB, 500x500px
>>
>not actually playing the PATTO PATTO part
>>
>>
KOBENI"S TITS
>>
I WANNA FUCK MASHIRO
>>
K O B E N I
O
B
E
N
I
>>
Why are Kobeni's titties so hyuuuge?
>>
>>
File: 1483807980364.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483807980364.gif
2MB, 640x360px
KOBENI
>>
RATATATATATA
>>
File: 1451588203738.gif (736KB, 612x343px) Image search: [Google]
1451588203738.gif
736KB, 612x343px
A DOUSHIO
>>
PHYSX
>>
File: 1478366903853.gif (612KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1478366903853.gif
612KB, 600x338px
>>
Oh Doshio
>>
File: 1483807965513.gif (204KB, 311x503px) Image search: [Google]
1483807965513.gif
204KB, 311x503px
>>
File: 1475334322045.gif (1MB, 735x420px) Image search: [Google]
1475334322045.gif
1MB, 735x420px
Thread posts: 933
Thread images: 160

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.