[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is for real totally unrealistic. No twelve year old girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

This is for real totally unrealistic. No twelve year old girl could ever be a battle commander in WW1.
>>
How do you know? You only have one WW1 to base that on out of all the universes out there.
>>
File: tanya-chan.jpg (936KB, 1001x1410px) Image search: [Google]
tanya-chan.jpg
936KB, 1001x1410px
>>153028207
>he didn't lead a whole battalion on his own in ww1 when he was a kid
what a maggot
>>
Its not WW1
>>
>>153028207
She can fly though.
>>
>>153028207
>Anime is not realistic
Who'd'a' thunk it?
>>
File: 1373863054198.png (160KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1373863054198.png
160KB, 320x272px
99.9% of anime is unrealistic.
The only "100%real no fake" anime is
>>
>>153028207
I dont know anon
A dog became sergeant in WW1
>>
>>153028207
>This is for real totally unrealistic
What tipped you off, was it the magic?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momčilo_Gavrić
>>
>>153028207
Good thing she's nine.
>>
>>153028207
>WWI
It's not even WWI, nor WWII. Strangereal is strangereal.
In a pure meritocracy, damn right you'd see magical-girls commanding platoons of buff men.
>>
>>153028207
Tbqhwy if 12 year old girl was more capable in leading men than 99% of my officers I would have no problem in giving her a batallion.
>>
Yuuki's evil voice makes my dick rock hard.
>>
So when will Tanya get her shit's fucked up? Will there be anyone who completely outplays her and makes her afraid? Will she be taken prisoner?
>>
File: wargaming_chart3.jpg (52KB, 784x528px) Image search: [Google]
wargaming_chart3.jpg
52KB, 784x528px
>Woman
>Commander. Hell, even a soldier in german empire
Already unrealistic
>12 years old
Pantsu on the head retarded

>>153034399
Real life doesnt work like that.

My Biggest gripe is that how novel makes MC achieve something by making other characters dumb or handwaving issues away.

>Lets just put depots here and here. Easy!
What a fucking disgrace. Its just isekai shit made for children that doesnt even touch the issues of logistics. Its a shame I couldnt find a pic about logistics needed for a company which is much more complex than this one

>Jap salaryman can handle things better than professional soldiers
fucking nips and their self insert shit
>>
>>153035953
Primo, the logistic report is like forty pages thick at least. The 'put X there and do Y more' is the baseline. We (the reader) only get the basest of TL;DR.
Second, she still went through the same military training as anyone else so she would be at least as competent. Considering she's a mage, she got extra training. Became a petty officer and all that shebang.
You'd be right about being a supersoldier and everything but that's nothing extraordinary considering the setting.
>>
>>153034810
Nah, she dies a shrivelled up lolibaba at 78 from sickness.
>>
File: 1485707153624.jpg (10KB, 288x232px) Image search: [Google]
1485707153624.jpg
10KB, 288x232px
>>153032053
>>
>>153035953
She's not a child. She's a thirty years man, with
management skills already acquired, who has been reincarnated in the body of a child, with all his memories. What he did not know he studied at the Academy, and it is expressly stated that he spent a long time studying in the library.

From the point of view of the story she looks like a wonder that adults can not explain, but when a 11 year old girl can slaying alone an entire platoon of enemies, perhaps you can give her a minimum of credit. They might even consider that her fast learning come from the laboratory experiments.

Not realistic? wow, really? Still it's a story that makes sense in its own context.
>>
File: (1).jpg (91KB, 792x396px) Image search: [Google]
(1).jpg
91KB, 792x396px
>>153028207
>unrealistic
what are you implying?
are you a fantasy virgin or retard?
>>
>>153037461
Memories mean nothing here. Managing army logistics is totally different ball game compared to his previous job. Also are you implying people who were charge for logistic didnt study for it? Get the fuck out.
Its unrealistic because in reality, no one would let 12 years old girl slay tons of enemies. She wouldnt get to that point in the first place. The notion is simply absurd.
>>
>>153037587
>It's unrealistic because in reality...
Good thing it's not reality, huh?
>>
>>153037621
Well yeah
Magic isnt realistic because in reality it doesnt exist. Who woulda thunk
>>
>>153037587
>no one would let 12 years old girl slay tons of enemies.

Only be cause of her sex
because child soldiers are a real thing m8

so if we assume that women with magic are just as strong as man with magic due to magic being magic and it doesn't have to conform to biology, suddenly everything fits fine
>>
>>153037587
Children were used a lot of times in the war, even in the real world. We can debate about their effectiveness, but the fact remains that much of what you say is ridiculous. It's a fictional story with fantasy elements and magic.
>>
>>153037763
Child soldiers werent really a thing in first few years of ww1. Sure, they existed but to enlist they lied their asses off and it usually happened with the brits. Hell, they were children but not 12. They were highschool students 15-18.

>If we assume
Strength has nothing to do with it. Its all about german/european culture towards women. A woman can be stronger than a man but that doesnt mean we allowed them to enlist until recent times
>>
>>153032053
GOD IS A SERB
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.