[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Velvet so perfect? She should've gotten a whole anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: Bem4PiC.jpg (83KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Bem4PiC.jpg
83KB, 2560x1440px
Why is Velvet so perfect? She should've gotten a whole anime devoted to her instead of this Zesteria shit.
>>
She was too good for the Tales series. Velvet might be the most badass of all Tales protagonists
>>
There's also a mischievous Master Spark alongside her plus with not-retarded MC like Zesty's.
>>
File: BbPtbct.jpg (861KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BbPtbct.jpg
861KB, 1920x1080px
>>153028200
Magilou is a miracle of the universe. In fact, it's not often that I say I loved every single character in that cast, but for me at least, Velvet and Eizen took the cake.

Too bad Eizen goes full dragon
>>
>>153027079
I guess no one likes Velvet.....
>>
File: Pirate_Magilou_02.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pirate_Magilou_02.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
Magilou needs her own anime!
>>
Is she really that good of a character of is it just that people want to fuck Velvet? Or both?
>>
File: 1485890611313.jpg (40KB, 339x334px) Image search: [Google]
1485890611313.jpg
40KB, 339x334px
>>153030695
>>153030695
>>153030695
this
>>
>>153027079
>There will be a sequel to Zesty to finally have the gate of Heaven and Earth open.

>Velvet, Sorey, Mikleo, Rokurou, Edna, Lailah, and Zaveid will be playable.
>They will retcon Eizan dying and he'll be cured of dragon, then be playable.
>Bad guys will be the Seraphs who cursed humanity and Malaks to become Daemons/Hellions and Dragons.
>>
>>153031939
I'll believe it once Eizan doesn't die in the anime. I'm 99% sure he will though. It's the Reaper's Curse after all
>>
>>153031976
Reapers curse kills everyone BUT the cursed person.

Like it did the Lord of Calamity from 200 years ago. Or Aifread.
>>
Crack when?
I really like her design, and I know nothing about Tales.
>>
Please sign so we can get Velvet back in the next Tales game!

https://www.change.org/p/bandai-namco-bring-back-velvet-crowe-for-the-next-tales-game
>>
>>153032169
Berseria is currently considered one of the top games in the series so I'd play it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.