[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate Series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FSN.jpg (366KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FSN.jpg
366KB, 1280x720px
I'm on episode 3 of FSN UBW.
Some doubts I have for the series
Why didn't Rin just told Archer to attack Ilya? Because she doesn't want to kill Masters? But she says the Grail won't be the real deal if they are not dead or without their Command thingies.
Why is Archer eyes so separated?
Why did Emmya become so tanned when he became Archer?
Can a Hero Spirit be called as any class? Such as can Arturia be called as an Archer, Beserker, etc? In Grand Other they showed that the Irish Lancer was called as a Sorcerer.
I'm liking this so far, I skipped it when it came out since I saw FSN (tv) and the UBW movie and honestly the I didn't enjoy the 1st FSN story much.
>>
Play the VN
>>
>>153015032
>Why did Emmya become so tanned when he became Archer?
Overuse of projection magic does fucked shit.
>Can a Hero Spirit be called as any class?
No, only classes which they are fit for. Since Arturia also has a lance and Cu Chulainn has rune magic, they are eligible for those particular classes.
Read the VN by the way
>>
>>153015516
>>153016115
Don't fall for the VN meme
>>
I thought Rin didn't want the Grail itself, just the prestige and pride that comes with winning it. Making daddy proud and all that.
>>
>>153015032
Berserker would have blocked archer attacks towards illya.
>>
>>153015032

>Why didn't Rin just told Archer to attack Ilya?

Rin panicked and forgot she could do that. Though Archer probably has some sentimental attachments to her much like how he didn't want to attack saber at first.
>>
>>153015032
>Why didn't Rin just told Archer to attack Ilya? Because she doesn't want to kill Masters? But she says the Grail won't be the real deal if they are not dead or without their Command thingies.
Rin is a shitty mage in that she cares about things other than advancing magic,
>Why is Archer eyes so separated?
I don't understand what you mean by this.
>Why did Emmya become so tanned when he became Archer?
Repeatedly using magic beyond his limits fucked his body up.
>Can a Hero Spirit be called as any class? Such as can Arturia be called as an Archer, Beserker, etc? In Grand Other they showed that the Irish Lancer was called as a Sorcerer.
Some heroic spirits qualify as multiple classes. For instance Cu Chulainn is adept enough with runes to be summoned as Caster instead of Lancer. Hercules can supposedly be summoned as any class except Assassin and Caster.
>>
>>153019862
>Rin is a shitty mage in that she cares about things other than advancing magic,
This was supposed to continue after the comma to include "namely other people."
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.