[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rupan Sansei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (251KB, 1254x836px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 1254x836px
>>
>>152994872
So, 1 day until Goemon's movie?

The interview with Koike reveals that Lupin wear the black jacket because he is undercover, so no new official jacket i guess
>>
>>152994968
>no new official jacket i guess
Best news I've gotten in weeks.
>>
>>152994975
I agree

The jackets should be only used for the first time in the series (well, red and blue are an exception)
And besides, Lupin in black of all the color?
>>
File: Screenshot (23).png (327KB, 490x843px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (23).png
327KB, 490x843px
>>152994968
Lupin wear the black jacket because he is undercover
thanl god. I personally don't like the idea of black jacket being a legit thing due to the fact that it's just too bland for Lupin. We also already know Blue Jacket returns as well anyway. All I want is to see Green return.

also can you upload the interview with subs? It's be nice to know more about the plot.
>>
File: RIPniceman.jpg (158KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
RIPniceman.jpg
158KB, 1200x900px
it's also interesting to see Lupin get his arm all fucked up and he just sits there and smiles.

also wouldnt the movie come out today due to Japan being ahead in terms of the timezones?
>>
>>152995556
Maybe it's just the LQ frame but damn this looks like a bad green jacket recolor you can find on deviantart
>>
>>152995585
>You thought this was my real arm?
It's like you guys haven't watched Lupin before.
>>
>>152996203
Considering how messed up he was at the end of Jigen's gravestone, i think is possible that the wound is real
>>
Is there a list which jacket Lupin wears in which movies/TV specials? We used to have some of the specials on TV. I exclusively remember him from them with the red jacket.
>>
Is there a list for the personalities each of the jackets represent?
>>
>>153000963
it's nothing about the personality, is more like a chronological thing (in the tv series, in the movies is just random)
>>
>>152995556
>also can you upload the interview with subs? It's be nice to know more about the plot.

The interview is still without subs

I said it because in one of the clips in the interview you can see Jigen searching for something with a different outfit too, meaning they are in a location where they need a certain dress code (Jigen wears black too)
And in general that interview reveals too much of the movie tbqh
>>
>>152995585
>also wouldnt the movie come out today

I dont think we are going to get new info anytime soon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.