[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Note

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Death_Note.jpg (663KB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Death_Note.jpg
663KB, 2100x2100px
So...am I the only one who thought Death Note was shit?
>>
It's pretty shitty.
>>
They are tons of hipster fags like you.
>>
By "Hipster Fag"...you must mean any actually intelligent viewer.

Get better anime scrub
>>
>>152988048
it isnt that there are no better animes, its just that death note presents a readable/watchable series that makes you like the bad guy, not all anime can do that.
>>
Yeah, you are a special snowflake.
>>
>>152987444
No, L was the only interesting thing about the series.
>>
>>152988167
Oh wow,you must have some LOW standards if THAT'S your reasoning.

Code Geass did a better job then this shitshow,Light is a shit protagonist who is unlikable.
He's an emotionless,immoral prick who is power hungry and has an unforgivable god complex.
>>
>>152988214
This I can agree to.
L is actually a decent character,interesting and unique but didn't overstay his welcome.
>>
>>152988246
yeah. i read so much that my only standart with my manga is it being readable
>>
>>152988302
That's sad,any manga is readable if it's in a language you understand.
>>
>>152988302
>>152988167
Fuck off ESL spic.
>>
>>152988376
none of that moe shit tho
>>
>>152988435
Even the moe shit is better than Death Note.
Just ask K-ON and it's actually good and well-developed characters
>>
>>152988381
What an out of nowhere slur that has nothing to do with this conversation
>>
>>152988544
>namefagging for no reason

Fuck off with him too fucking cancerous newfag.
>>
>>152988487
i didnt watch or read that, moe is just too cringy for me to read, cant do anything about it. Maybe im missing out but meh
>>
>>152988563
Well......this would be a better comment if you made any sense.
>>
>>152988606
Still better than Death Note.

Although most things are better than Death Note.
>>
>>152988048
>...
No, I meant hipster faggot.
>>152988246
>thinks a protagonist has to be sympathetic
>Code Geass comparison
And retard. Try harder, too transparent.
>>
>>152988670
i can agree with that.
>>
>>152988708
I don't think a protag has to be sympathetic,someone ELSE brought it up and I was arguing it.

And Code Geass was used cus it was the first thought I had.

Try again
>>
No you're not, after L died it took me 6 months to finish it, Light is insufferable
>>
>>152988167
>makes you like the bad guy
Eh?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.