[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Onodera appreciation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>Why couldn't the hack author let her win?
Other thread got toxic real fast.
>>
Kosaki a shit.
>>
>>152947042
Chitoge > Haru > Paula > Tsugumi > Marika > Yue > Kosaki
>>
>confess their love for each other
>separate immediately after
>blocks the kiss
>didnt bother to show the wedding or domestic chitoge/raku

literally what was the point. even in fighting shounen, you get to see the canon couple with their kid in the future.
>>
Tsugumi a best
>>
>>152947042
Hack only applies if the best girl lost. Onodera isn't close to best girl, so the author is not a hack. In fact, one of the best girls won. All is right.
>>
>>152947042
ONODERA

A

SHIT
>>
what about this girl
>>
>>152947432
I WANT TO MAKE HER cookies AND THEN MAKE HER my mother-in-law AND THEN TAKE HER 1ST DAUGHTER'S hand in marriage.
>>
>>152947263
An entire volume or so was spent to build up Raku's rejection of Marika, with adventuring and action throughout the whole thing. The main couple were kids to opposing gang leaders, so it doesn't make sense for there to have been such little action leading up to the climactic chapters. I think he was being pressured by the editors to wrap things up quick.
>>
>komi realized he fucked up the ending and thats why no one has heard from him since

kek
>>
>>152947935
good
>>
>>152947935
Bullshit. Most fans are happy. He's living off royalties and enjoying life, no doubt.
>>
>>152948474
Happy with what though? I know Chitoge won and all, but everything so underwhelming. No time-skip where we see Raku and Chitoge as a married couple with their son, no wedding, not even a date as an official couple. Not even the kiss was shown. It was such a cop-out of an ending.
>>
File: best_girl.jpg (63KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
best_girl.jpg
63KB, 800x450px
>>152947042
> Not posting best Onodera
>>
Shitoge a shit. A SHIT.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.