[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Code geass Cart driver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: jlZwlj2.jpg (1MB, 800x6500px) Image search: [Google]
jlZwlj2.jpg
1MB, 800x6500px
Enjoy some words.
Proves Lelouch is a cart driver.
>>
i was going to write that it recquired some high level autism (even though I believe in this theory), but it probably took you so long to make I'm gonna say thanks JIBUN WOOO
>>
>>152933260
Oooor, maybe he's dead.
>>
File: 1482647557068.jpg (69KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
1482647557068.jpg
69KB, 500x648px
>>152934602
thanks. To be honest it probably is autism level of detail. But it did take more time then I'm willing to admit.
I have no doubt in my mind Lelouch is chilling with C.C.
>>
>>152935750
my black brother
>>
>>152934643
Believe what you want :^)
>>
File: 1464829709699.png (86KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
1464829709699.png
86KB, 300x265px
>>152933260
>The amount of autistic research and obsession that is implied by that image
Bravo /a/utist, you have my respect, especially with that sourcing of evidence and the use of clear evidence.
>>
File: Cyl1pFJUUAAfRVF.jpg (88KB, 650x996px) Image search: [Google]
Cyl1pFJUUAAfRVF.jpg
88KB, 650x996px
Nice work anon.
>>
>>152933260
>01 Feb 2017
Oh man, this is just out of oven and fresh.
Good work but I'd say it is better to do this kinda stuff when the anime is more relevant.
I mean it will be forgotten really easily because there is more than 1 year until the new anime probably and the very first ep of the anime can ruin it with some twist and all.
>>
>>152934643
>literally stated to be the protagonist of R3
>b-but guys he's dead
If only stupidity at this level could give people aneurysms, you'd have saved me the trouble of killing myself and heading to Gensokyo.
>>
>>152933260
>would have told Orange and maybe C.C.
C.C. can detect people with Codes and she was talking with V.V. before as well. No way C.C. didn't know that Lelouch had a code.
As for Orange I don't believe there is a reason for Lelouch to inform him of his immortality. Orange would still let him get killed if that was what Lelouch's wish.
>>
>>152939280
I only meant that telling orange would allow him to be more safely removed from the large crowds of people without anyone noticing. Noone would have thought twice about orange scooping up his fallen master and running away.
>>
>>152940322
He could have just ordered Orange to deliver his corpse to C.C. in a specific location, intact. Even if Orange were to find it weird, he wouldn't hesistate do execute the order in the end.
If he is going to survive, I think it is better if less people knew about it, no matter how loyal they are. He was going to leave a new world to people and it wouldn't be the same if someone knew about his immortality after all.
>>
>>152939280
>>152940322
Actually. I just realized something. I was trying to justify how C.C. would have just known Lelouch had a Code. I totally forgot about her talking to V.V. during the island vacation and after V.V.'s code was stolen.
>>
>>152940582
Actually I made a mistake. CC can't detect people with a Code. She didn't know VV lost his code until she saw his shoulders. Also she didn't know Mao was survived when he got shot so it is more likely that she can't detect/know about any people whether they have geass/code.
>>
>>152940915
Code users can talk to each other while using telepathy but that's probably all there is to them.
>>
>>152941145
>>152941212
Alright. Made note of it. I'll be going over the episodes in question.
Thanks.
>>
>>152940582
Ah true that. I'll have to think about this a little more then. Orange would do anything Lelouch asked of him, regardless of how weird he thought it was, for sure.
>>
>>152933260
>It could symbolize rebirth, just kile Jesus from Christian mythology

OK you lost me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.