[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you let a dumbpire do the sucking of blood to your penis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: .26.09].png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
.26.09].png
1MB, 1280x720px
would you let a dumbpire do the sucking of blood to your penis
>>
>>152931383
I would be her blood bag, yes.
I would let her drain me dry via my dick on the reg.
More Hikari & Himari
>>
>>152931383
>letting anyone with sharp teeth near a vessel with a high concentration of blood
You're fucking mad
>>
>>152931383
Wouldn't you die of blood loss even you orgasm? At best, you lose your boner do to blood letting.
>>
When does this show become interesting? I'm quite literally falling asleep trying to make it through episode 2
>>
This toon sucks dead donkey balls.
>>
>There was a Zone flash way back of a vampire girl giving fellatio
>The bad end for not doing anything is her sinking her fangs into the guy's penis
>Been fascinated with that idea ever since.
>>
File: file.png (861KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
861KB, 1024x576px
>>152931383
Fuck, I just realized why is her hair that way
>>
>>152931383
Is she lewd?
>>
>>152934250
A bit
>>
>>152932135
>Zone
God damn does she still make shit?
Literally 90% of my teenaged faps were those cartoons
>>
> randomly finds the manga and loves it
> Anime is airing

Oh man this is gonna be good.
>>
>>152935506
I have the manga on my backlog and don't even realized it was the same thing

God knows why
>>
>>152932063
If you don't like it by the end of that episode it's probably not worth it, it hasn't changed a whole lot
>>
>>152935614
Why do you reply to bait
>>
>>15293566
why do you care
>>
>>152935738
Who?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.