[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boku wa tomadachi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

So i just finished the boku wa tomdachi light novel the ending is PURE DOG SHIT. Spoilers ahead.

Kosaka = MC protag douche
Sena= Blonde boob girl
Yozora= Black hair Boob girl
Rika = Glasses perverted scientist best grill
Yukimura= "Trap"
Anime ending: Rika confronts Kodaka about why doesn't he actually resolve any of his relationships with sena, rika, and yozora despite knowing that all of them like him. He basically says he does so because he doesn't want the Neighbors club to fall apart.
There are about 2 light novels between that ending and the light novel ending and the most important points are
Yozora and Sena cement their friends ship and yozora (yeah the black hair chick) becomes a MAID for sena's family since she is now basically homeless.
Yukimura (The trap girl that thought she was a man) confronts MC to start dating him. MC refuses saying same shit that he doesn't want to break up the club so the Trap quits the club and says "hey can we date NOW..." and Kodaka folds.
Kodaka realizes (after rejecting sena and now dating yukimura) that he likes Rika but Rika at being so disgusted by Kodaka's inability to actually do shit (because not long after starting dating yukimura, YOZORA asks him out with the help from Sena).
Volume 11
TIME FUCKING SKIP A YEAR
YUKIMURA AND KODAKA ABOUT TO HAVE THE SEX.
Kodaka wants to rejoin the club (he quits because he feels bad).... yukimura tells him that if he rejoins they're breaking up...... he joins.... all the other girls and yukimura join right back in....
The story ends with all of them eating stew like in vol.1
"My youth sure was good!"
FUCK THIS LIGHT NOVEL BRO...
oh yeah the older nun girl (Katie or kate) marries Kosaka's Dad so now the little nun girl that always says poop and the goth girl with different color eyes are step sisters.

What the fuck was this author smoking? Should of listened when people called the novel shit this was a waste of time
>>
A girl falls in love with a boy.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression, asking, "Eh? Nandatte?" Thinking she was just being made fun of she gets depressed and eventually kills herself.

Meanwhile, the other boy notices that the girl isn't in class that day and is told that she is sick. He tries to call her after school ends but it's her mother that picks up the phone and informs him of her death.

Now it's time for the boy to discover the reason why she ended her life and why the others are pretending nothing happened.

In the end, the girl comes to school after two days and the boy isn't able to figure out that the girl who confessed to him was, in fact, from another dimension. He asks the girl in his dimension out, but he's rejected.
>>
>>152928072
Thought this was a shitpost but i googled it this is the real ending.
Why WHY?

>>152928136
When will the Keit Ai shit posting stop?
>>
>>152928136
fpbp
>>
>>152928072

Are you really comparing Sena's boobs with that other thing's boobs? Are you mad, sir?
>>
>>152928072
>Not only best girl (Sena) didn't win
>He fucked up all his relationships

This is horrible
>>
File: 1472668172723.jpg (427KB, 800x1525px) Image search: [Google]
1472668172723.jpg
427KB, 800x1525px
>>152928136
Keit-ai is already a manga. Stop posting it.

http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
>>
>>152928072
That was a good day, I didn't want anyone to win the bowl, especially this bitch.
>>
>>152928072
>but Rika at being so disgusted by Kodaka's inability to actually do shit
God tier waifu not blinded by love but sees how SHIT the MC was
>>
File: notes.jpg (95KB, 1063x303px) Image search: [Google]
notes.jpg
95KB, 1063x303px
>>152928072
notes in the manga say they're going to do something different there so there's still a tiny bit of hope for something not shit from that
>>
>>152928072
holy shit I thought Seiren was bad but this is on another level fucking hack writer
>>
>>152928072
Yeah this LN was just terrible
>>
>>152928072
I had this in my backlog and you saved me. Thx based anon
>>
>>152928072
>Should of
And you should have listened more to your professor at school.
>>
File: 1485364164894.jpg (27KB, 344x405px) Image search: [Google]
1485364164894.jpg
27KB, 344x405px
>>152928072
Holy shit my dude
>>
>>152928658
>Not only best girl (Sena) didn't win
She ended up with the real best girl so that's pretty much a win.
>>
>>152929909
Same i would of lost my shit.

Anybody have the archive for when this now dropped?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.