[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Notto disu shitto agen thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 65475684.png (925KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
65475684.png
925KB, 1280x720px
About to rebinge with mother fucker.

Any good reason to pick sub over dub this time? Aside from the typical forced meme bullshit. Anything that directly impacts enjoyment?
>>
>>152917982
I watched both, dialouge is pretty much the same for both
>>
>>152917982
You get to be a pretentious asshole on a Norweigan flyfishing interpretive dance movement the next time someone asks this exact same question
>>
>>152917982
The sub is objectively better than the dub you stupid faggot. FukuJun is a way better Lelouch than that guy who dubs every male anime protag.
>>
>>152917982
Kallen is objectively superior on sub, but dub MEMORIZE THIS! MEMORIZE JEREMIAH GOTTWALD!
>>
You should be asking if there's a good reason to ever consider not using it
>>
>>152917982
I wouldn't know about wherever you are from, but dubbing quality in Italy has gone down so much that subs ia pretty much the best option for anything, anime or tv show, in whatever language.
>>
>>152917982
>Any good reason to pick sub over dub this time?

YES! The sub is much edgier!!!
>>
>implying FukuJun isn't reason to watch the sub enough
>>
>>152917982
>dubs
Kill yourself. But only after checking mine.
>>
>>152918468
I prefer Lelouchs dubbed voice, by quite a lot
>>
>>152918495
Do you also prefer dicks?
>>
The sub's objectively better than the dub but the dub definitely has its moments. English localization is fine except for name pronunciation here and there. The quality upped in R2 iirc

Lloyd's voice is pretty underwhelming though. Even the filipino dub did better.
>>
>>152917982
>not masturbating to Fukuyama Jun's Magnum Opus
>>
>>152918503
No
>>
Is this nu /a/
>>
>unironically asking if watching with dubs is better than subbed

It's time to go back to MAL and reddit, OP.
>>
>>152918323
Jeremiah is superior at the dub.

ALL HAIIIIL BRITANNIA
>>
>>152918468
Jun Fuku makes Lelouch sound like a fucking 40 year old. JYB makes him sound like the chuuni teenager he is.
>>
I just watched it, first time.
Holy fuck, shit was speedy paced, full of plot holes and deus ex-machinas.
How is it /a/ consensus that this garbage is good?
>>
>>152919397
>plot holes
>literally couldn't follow the fucking plot
You're not allowed to post here if you're 12 years old.
>>
Just re-watched R1 and 2 in preparation for R3. Is any of the OVAs a "must-watch", plotwise (no matter how shit it may be)?
>>
>>152919397
>speedy paced
And that's bad because...?

>full of plot holes and deus ex-machinas.
For example...?
>>
>>152919397
Fucking millennials
>>
>>152917982
If you already watched it dubbed then you may as well watch it subbed so that you can see for yourself what the differences are.
>>
>>152917982
Season 3 will be sub only for a while and a simuldub would actually fuck things up, so might as well prepare yourself for jap voices before being surprised at how different they'll sound in R3.
>>
>>152919799
>>152920614
Plotholes like unexplained teleportation, unrealistic protection of main characters during battles, and general bad writting that brushed plot issues in one sentence
This links with the oh-so-many Deus ex-machina á lá
>Flashback shows Marianne getting shot in front of Nunnally and Lelouch
>'Oh no, it was totally out of view, Lelouch + soldiers came later and Nunally was blinded by V.V. lol'
or
>'Guilford has trapped me, I have no escape'
>'Nvm I Geass'd him previously with no logical rationale or previous hint lol'

I get the Geass powers were retcon material and could give into some situations like that but the writting was so poorly tied, so blunt and shoehorned...
That plus a fast pace to please millennial japs made it a poorly executed clusterfuck of bad writting and plot-patching garbage
>>
>>152920566
Nunally in wonderland is hilarious and fun. Not needed to watchat all, but it's enjoyable. There's a translated cd drama about lelouch crossdressing if you like that.
>>
>>152917982
Do you really need a reason to avoid listening to Americans for hours?
>>
>>152920850
> unexplained teleportation
wut?

> unrealistic protection of main characters during battles
wut?

>Flashback shows Marianne getting shot in front of Nunnally and Lelouch
When??

>'Nvm I Geass'd him previously with no logical rationale
Having someone always protect you with a single gesture = no logical rationale
?!?

> a fast pace to please millennial japs
> " *buzzword x* like y. I'm not a *buzzword x*, so I must dislike y too! "
so it's just contrarianism, I get it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.