[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't be the only person who likes this show about cycling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: ss+(2017-01-29+at+09.07.37).jpg (382KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-29+at+09.07.37).jpg
382KB, 1920x1080px
I can't be the only person who likes this show about cycling right? There has to be someone else out there who likes it too right?
>>
File: 1480787020161.jpg (420KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480787020161.jpg
420KB, 1280x720px
I'm still waiting for finale of long riders
How is this show compared to it?
>>
I'm enjoying it.

Deep inside I want to believe that they will eventually join races and shit, instead of muh fun like Long Riders
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-29+at+11.34.00).jpg (389KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-29+at+11.34.00).jpg
389KB, 1920x1080px
>>152887735
Never heard of this show. Cycling club has a lot of nice scenery wihch helps. Even though the character art itself seems kind of low budget.
>>
>>152887785
is the girl on left a semen demon?
>>
>>152887785
How have you never heard of Long Riders? Same exact concept and it aired last season.
>>
>>152887962
I kinda took a break from anime for awhile. Just came back and started watching cycling club, dragon maid and interview with mosnter girls. Pretty decent shows this season.
>>
File: 1463687654958.png (474KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
1463687654958.png
474KB, 690x690px
>>152888135
>Pretty decent shows this season.
Your words are soothing after wave upon wave of casuals calling every single season lately the worst season ever without even bothering to try out anything that wasn't on the frontpage.
>>
There's a strange cute-girls-on-two-wheels trend going on in anime now... and I like it
>>
>>152888165
People just like to hate on things in order to fit in, it's much easier to defend hating something because you can just shitpost and throw buzzwords and stale memes around, while defending why you like x is much more difficult and put you at risk of being called a studioxfag or a circlejerker.
Also, we're all anons, so you can quickly be under the impression that everyone hates everything even when it's not true.

I really like this season, Gonzo's came around with an unexpectedly fun show, Kuzu no Honkai, LWA and Maid Dragon are great, Konosuba is still good, Demi-chan wa Kataritai ! and Gabriel Dropout are fun, ElDlive is suprisingly nice and I still haven't caught up with Zestiria nor have I watched Cycling Club or Acca.

Fuck there are too many things to watch, still hasn't even finished Flip Flappers from last season.
>>
i like it

>>152887744
i hope so, too
>>
>>152888135
>>152888165
>>152888374
this season has been the biggest surprise for me in a while. people went into fall 2016 expecting the strongest season in years and we pretty much got it, so my expectations were low for 2017 just in comparison to fall 2016. turns out this season is almost as good.

i've been watching anime since 1999 and following tv seasons since 2006, and i gotta say anime has been continuously getting better and more enjoyable after 2010-ish. maybe not so much in terms of standout shows and instant classics, but in terms of having a growing number of quality shows in the 6-8/10 range.

i guess i'm pretty much the only one to believe that, though.
>>
>>152887735
Better, and thus worse.
>>
It's like the motorcycle show except way less cool because there's no motorcycles
>>
>>152888484
>anime has been continuously getting better and more enjoyable after 2010-ish
this is absolutely true and anyone who denies it is just a contrarian faggot. You used to get maybe 2 watchable shows a season on average, and by watchable I mean you can actually finish them. Maybe it's stockholm syndrome but even the harem shows and the video game adaptions more recently are bearable or even top of their season.
>>
File: 1367036187073.png (868KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1367036187073.png
868KB, 1280x720px
>>152887744
I'm hoping for either this or the same type of traveling that the principle did when she was in the club.
>>
>>152888374
>People just like to hate on things in order to fit in,
How about "People hate things that they found interesting enough to watch initally, but then it turned to shit.".
>>
>>152888860
Im not talking about Seiren though, there are a lot of people who will sit on an anime just because it's made by a studio they don't like, because it's popular and thus "overrated" or because it's a genre they don't like or label an entire season as being shit because buzzwords.
People who "People hate things that they found interesting enough to watch initally, but then it turned to shit." aren't a problem in my opinion sincce they can bring actual discussion to a thread by talking about what made them hate/drop it in the first place.
>>
Bike Club is nice. Not the greatest cute girl show, but the girls are cute and I like bikes.
>>
>>152888484
>not so much in terms of standout shows and instant classics
Like it or not, that's how people judge these things. Availability bias means a season with one amazing show in a sea of dross is more memorable (and thus seems better) than one with a dozen solidly fun ones.
>>
>>152888962
>Im not talking about Seiren though,
On the other hand even with limited plot information I can come to hate this twist. Seiren got a minus point in my "Plan to watch eventually" book.

>there are a lot of people who will sit on an anime just because it's made by a studio they don't like,
Or praise it. I can see how they want to eke out criteria to find good Anime, but it does not seem to be a clear-cut thing because a lot depends on the story too. (Looking at you Director-, Seiyuu-, Animator-Fags)
>because it's popular and thus "overrated"
Shitty plot descriptions, Screenshots or promo Art can be a turnoff.
>or because it's a genre they don't like or label an entire season as being shit because buzzwords.
"This season is (seemingly) shit (for my interests)."

>People who "People hate things that they found interesting enough to watch initally, but then it turned to shit." aren't a problem in my opinion sincce they can bring actual discussion to a thread by talking about what made them hate/drop it in the first place.

I guess people would not shit on Anime if they weren't at least a bit interested in it.

Studio: Why did it have to be adapted by this lazy/low-budget one? Oh that looks interesting, who Animates it?->Not that one again!
Popular/Overrated: Don't remind me. (Story probably has a twist/bent/quality drop that is disliked.)
Genre: I hate Fanservice? I can't stand Shounen tropes anymore? This genre is stagnating?
Season: Everything that looked interesting to me turned out to be shit.

I guess the main problem is that people don't care enough to articulate themselves.
>>
>>152891188
>Popular/Overrated
that's actually a tricky one. it's addressing not the work but the discourse that's attached to it, so it's a comment on the people discussing the show in question which somehow turns into a comment on the show. people depend too much on other people's opinions and rob themselves of possible enjoyment and fun.
>>
Should I just use horriblesubs for Line Riders?
>>
>>152887735
Long Riders has better girls.
>>
File: 1460020419594.jpg (942KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460020419594.jpg
942KB, 1920x1080px
Riders will take over all Minami threads.
>>
>>152891479
>Line Rider
I remember playing that back in school.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.