[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiatus x Hiatus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: hxh.jpg (65KB, 471x700px) Image search: [Google]
hxh.jpg
65KB, 471x700px
Will Togashi ever finish this or will he die of laziness first?
>>
>succession arc
>still no update on dark continent

It will take a while
>>
Togashi's going to die when Naoko finally breaks his back during one of their kinky Usagi-Mamoru roleplay lovemaking sessions.
>>
he'll quit making it while never providing his fans with straight answers.
>>
>>152881166
It's pretty safe to say it's more due to laziness than any actual physical ailment, right?
>>
i miss it every day ;_;
>>
>>152884631
no his health problems sound really serious... I almost want him to stop but I also need to know what happens
>>
>>152881166

Atleast we got yyh
>>
>>152881166
Who even cares? What is there left that is interesting? Gon already met his father, the manga could have ended right there and nothing would be lost
>>
>>152886026
A back pain doesn't sound serious, and there are countless ways to counter it.

First and foremost, get some fucking assistants, the worst thing about Togashi is his insane obsession with having to do everything alone. It would be impressive if he managed, but all he does is taking breaks over breaks - and still get paid and published.
The work is his, but he owes to everyone that supported HxH to just swallow his fucking inflated ego and get assistants to help since he clearly can't manage, at least he'll also stop drawing like shit and start having a decent weekly release. He's just a fucking prick desu.
>>
This series is older than I am.
>>
>>152881166
I remember the incredible amount of people believing the hiatus from summer would end in 2016.

It's pretty much 10 chapters or less every year for Togashi from now on.
>>
>>152886229
>get some fucking assistants
He has assistans. He did an interview with Kishimoto a few months ago where he talked about it
>>
>>152886100
>What is there left that is interesting?
literally everything else
>>
>>152886336
like what?
>>
>>152881166
greed island forever worst arc in manga world
>>
>>152886425
Why? It was more fun than that dragged mess that is the CA arc
>>
>>152886493
>ACCOMPANY ON!!!
>muh nen ability is a jojo reference hue hue hue
>>
File: bastard.jpg (60KB, 260x398px) Image search: [Google]
bastard.jpg
60KB, 260x398px
>>152881166
He learned from the best.
>>
File: shinjicoffee.jpg (17KB, 335x378px) Image search: [Google]
shinjicoffee.jpg
17KB, 335x378px
>>152886368
>The Dark Continent
>Ging fighting seriously
>Pariston real strength and shenanigans
>Hisoka vs the troupe
>Kurapika vs the troupe
Every open possible scenario. When you like a manga and the characters why would you end it like that, without a proper final Arc. Gong meeting Ging was not the point of the manga you dingus.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.