[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think of Initial D?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot 2014-08-14 20.11.17.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2014-08-14 20.11.17.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>
>>152880055
Its pretty good

https://s1.webmshare.com/4eQn5.webm
>>
God bless the man who made the decision to have the Soundtrack include Eurobeat, the ending sucked though
>>
SPEEDY SPEED BOY
GASOLINE'S BURNIN' IN
>>
>>152880055
cop-out finale
>>
File: 1454584345584.jpg (311KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454584345584.jpg
311KB, 1920x1080px
I loved Initial D, but this is one of the few pieces of media where one could say Stage 1 was the best and not get much hate for it. I found Stage 5 to be one of the better stages, but Stage 3 and 4 were not as satisfying, and Stage 2 just was the worst (still okay though) stage out of all of them. Stage 1 had this comfy feel to it, and Takumi didn't feel like the complete unstoppable protagonist he would become.

Plus, Stage 1 had the best selection of Eurobeat.
>>
It's a relic from an era when cars weren't ruined by emission and safety standards and European dance music was the shit.
>>
SUPER EUROBEAT

Never watched it. Not much into cars, should I?
>>
i liked it
but the ending was awful
>>
It has an OP that gets better everytime I hear it.
>>
Pretty good.
10/10 soundtrack.
>>
>>152882016
You ever watch Top Gear? Not the neutered foreign ones or the ginger whinger one, the proper one.
If so, then yes.
If no, then yes. But also what the fuck is wrong with you, go watch Top Gear, it's entertainment first, cars second.
>>
>>152882016
Initial d is what got me into cars. It's why I bought a rwd turbo Jap shitbox
>>
Loved it as a kid in the late 90's. Was elated to finally be able to watch it all subbed a few years ago. My friends who got me into the show also got me into cars, touge, and track days. Been through an AE86 Corolla, Civic hatch, Miata, and Evo. Loved all those cars and wish I still owned them. Would love to have an RX7 and R32 GTR if it were legal here in the US. So many nights of being a lonely driver on my local mountain roads while listening to Initial D OST.

>blogging on /a/...
>>
>>152880055
Déjà vu.
>>
I fucking loved it, but it's hit or miss. Either you really enjoy driving or you won't understand why it's good
>>
>>152885020
Not really, it's a normal sports anime.
>>
>>152884620
R32s are perfectly legal to own in the US.
>>
https://youtu.be/Q89WTX2sllE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.