[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is NTR and cuckoldry getting more common in romance anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1470815984218.png (79KB, 250x282px) Image search: [Google]
1470815984218.png
79KB, 250x282px
Why is NTR and cuckoldry getting more common in romance anime? Don't they know they're just pissing off their audience who just wants to see a boy falls in love with a girl and the drama that follows after that? It seems to me that young nip writers can't seem to separate fiction from reality unlike their predecessors.
>>
>>152841313
Because that's what women and fags find enjoyable and that's who they're aiming their anime at now.
>>
>>152841380
If that's the case then anime is dead to me.
>>
It's not. Just like ero, you guys focus on that material, ignoring the truck tons without it.
>>
>>152841888
There's a reason why they're ignored you know.
>>
Because Japan is all about sticking to the ridiculous extremes, instead of finding some kind of sensible middle ground.

Also, the animemangaVN medium inevitably pushes the viewer towards NTR, simply due to the staggering obsession with hyper-purity, turning characters into silly caricatures of human beings. That may be nice for your first 1-2 years of watching anime, but sooner or later you're going to be sick and tired of that "everyone must be a virgin, EVERYONE, ALWAYS, NO EXCEPTIONS" thing. (Unless you're autistic, or a 処女厨.) And exactly because of this extreme being adhered to so obsessively, it'll make you want to go for the opposite extreme.
>>
>>152842711
Why do the nips hate the sensible middle ground?
>>
>>152841313
what's wrong with you? NTR is great
I fap to the scene of Karin getting her breast bit to this day.
>>
>>152842885
>different people like different things
Shocking truth.
>>
>>152841313
Easy plot device to get the audience upset.
>>
>>152842711
>it'll make you want to go for the opposite extreme
Keep telling yourself that you cuck.
>>
>>152841313
koreans
>>
>>152842921
Should've just used Truck-kun instead.
>>
More common? Like where?
>>
>>152841313
Maybe cuck shitposters at 2ch gave them the idea that it was somehow popular
>>
>>152842839
You need some talent to create actual characters instead of caricatures. Most of anime shows this days have LN as their basis. Should i point out that LN's authors, dare i say, do not have much experience with writing stuff?
If you want some "middle ground", try to watch earlier shows, often there wasn't so much attention to sexual preferences of the characters.
>>
>>152842921
It's less about upsetting the audience easy drama because yes, as >>152842711 purityfags are running the asylum. Onani Master Kurosawa was entertaining and all, but it's a clear example of the NTR element being a crutch for poor art and storytelling.
>>
The real crime is the serious lack of works with type C NTR.
>>
File: C3VHtSZVMAAvcmz.jpg large.jpg (167KB, 777x1087px) Image search: [Google]
C3VHtSZVMAAvcmz.jpg large.jpg
167KB, 777x1087px
Motherly NTR is the thinking man's fetish.
>>
>>152843861
>type C NTR
Explain further.
>>
>>152843905
Nonconsensual NTR where the heroine never wants it.
>>
>>152842711
Is this what a cuck from the current year looks like?
>>
>>152844033
Isn't that all of MTSP's works?
>>
>>152843861
But type C is hard to write, it requires actual characters, not to mention an audience that can actually think instead of endlessly consuming the same tired tropes. Type B is so much easier, you just repeat the same lolmindbreak process that's been done a million times before.
>>
>>152843881
Gudao getting NTR'd is a good thing though. Minamoto is fucking bat shit crazy and he's dodging a bullet in that pic.

Also translations please.
>>
File: 010_1485564472.jpg (373KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
010_1485564472.jpg
373KB, 1127x1600px
>>152841313
to be fair, the term "NTR" is used very loosely. if a rival appears (even if he hasn't stolen the girl yet), suddenly it's NTR.
>>
>>152844177
Did they fight? Because it sounds like that little fuck boy band guy wants to get his teeth kicked in.
>>
>>152842926
>>152844069
Spouting /pol/ buzzwords can only get you so far.
>>
>>152844101
That's exactly why I want to see more type C, so that these heroines can actually have reactions other than getting addicted to the other man's dick no matter how out of character it is for her. Those stories are just comical. Not enough of these authors appreciate the beauty in despair and tragedy.
>>
>>152844309
That requires the author to seriously plan things out and find a way that doesn't involve a lawsuit or a police investigation as one would logically do. If it's one off NTR, they don't bother.
>>
>>152844309
But anon, divergence from our familiar tropes is so scary. I've learned that a woman goes aheahe and falls in love with you the moment you stick your dick in her, I'd feel so lost and insecure if that familiar process didn't repeat itself every single time. Not to mention that even the thought of The D being anything but omnipotent is enough to make my fragile kimowota sense of self-worth being reduced.
>>
>>152844236
>that little fuck boy band guy
you're gonna have to be more specific.

>>152844268
stop giving the underaged attention. they thrive off that shit.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.