[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

03 vs Brotherhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Which had the better Homunculi?
>>
2003, by far. Homunculus in brotherhood were just beings created by the father, most of them had little to no background or characterization and were mostly used as plot devices in the story. Whereas in 2003 they were born from failed human transmutation and had interesting motivations, personal stories and backgrounds.
>>
File: Ayyo.jpg (36KB, 407x591px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyo.jpg
36KB, 407x591px
>>152792199
The only 03 homunculi that was better was Sloth, and that's only because of the connection to the Elrics, her power was beyond fucking stupid.
All the others were shit, and everyone of them got killed off in shitty ways.
Atleast in Brotherhood the deaths were all ironic ( Gluttony being eaten, Wrath killed by a Vengeful Man etc)

Also, Lust should've lived longer in the Manga
>>
>>152792199
2003 is better at everything.
>>
>>152792858
>All the others were shit, and everyone of them got killed off in shitty ways.
You seem to have bad memory. Lust dies very early and in a retarded way in brotherhood, while she's a very important part of the plot in 2003, has a personal story, clear motivations and you know, actual character. Envy was also better in 2003, he's literally just a power ranger villain in brotherhood. Fuck, even Greed who doesn't have that much screen time on 2003 compared to brotherhood manages to have more character in the former.

The ONLY homunculi that was better in brotherhood was King Bradley.

This >>152792899 . Except for the fighting scenes, those were better in brotherhood.
>>
File: BOING.gif (659KB, 500x281px)
BOING.gif
659KB, 500x281px
>>152792858
>You seem to have bad memory. Lust dies very early and in a retarded way in brotherhood
>Also, Lust should've lived longer in the Manga

But that's just what I fucking said, Lust was killed too early and should've lived longer in the manga/brotherhood

Besides, Lust died in the worst way possible in 03, just randomly being picked off by that Wrath midget.
>>
Brohood. They made sense to be based off the 7 deadly sins because that's what they where.

Also Brohood had best Greed and Greed is the best one
>>
>>152793197
>Besides, Lust died in the worst way possible in 03,
I do agree with that, her death was very anticlimactic. However, that doesn't take away from her character and participation in the story imo.

Not to mention that her death is anticlimactic as fuck in brotherhood as well.
>>
Sloth sucked in both
>>
For me it depends on your perspective. In brotherhood they make more sense, whereas in 03 they are more interesting.
>>
>>152792199
So, while we're on the topic, which homunculi was your favorite in which series and why?
>>
>>152793394
03: Lust, simply because she was more explored than the others and had actual development. There's even a flashback episode showing her past. But, I would say that I prefer Greed on a more personal level, as I can relate to him more.

Brotherhood: Wrath. He may not be the deepest character in the world, but his scenes were simply gold and he was cool as fuck. Greed is cool in brotherhood as well.
>>
>>152793394
King Bradley.

He was perfect everytime he was on screen and he is honestly one of the very few anime villains that gives me a real feeling of danger. Also the dude fights like a fucking beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op3ib79WYoY
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.