[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wolf Children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Wolf Children.jpg (329KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf Children.jpg
329KB, 1920x1080px
After watching The boy and the beast I was suprised how that movie was avarage at best. It had really good start and really bad last 1/3 of movie. I didn't like whole 'the darkness in humans thing'. And I am impressed how Wolf Children is different which had slow start with some bestiality which made me laugh and ending which made me almost cry. I loved that movie and hope to see more from this director.
Also this scene made me really happy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-w2YOkuFic
>>
>>152792008
Being a mother sucks.
>>
So that girl with the short hair ended up living in the wild right?
>>
>>152792008
It's a really shitty movie.
>>
>>152793043
It's a boy and yes
>>
Why do people like this movie, is it overrated? Do I just have shit taste here? It seemed so fucking boring when I watched it years ago. Definitely not trash but nothing I would recommend to someone.
>>
>>152794096
Maybe you have different taste and that's all. It was slow paced movie with great soundtrack and was well animated and directed.
>>
>>152794931
Mother was stupid but she didn't plan his husband's death so she had some hard time rising her half-human kids. Also what white knights are you talking about? Are there really people who hate that she let him be what he wants to be?
>>
>>152792101
"But I haven't done anything for you yet."
>>
>tfw my mom had to raise 2 kids by herself and now my sister is raising 2 kids by herself

Having shitty family situations makes this movie feel super immersive. Hana was a fucking champ, even if she's a dog fucker.
>>
>>152795257
That's really stupid. I mean boy never gave her hard time except when he grew up to be alpha wolf of the mountain and had 100% right to leave her. It's not like he left to other side of the world they still could meet from time to time.
>>
>>152795478
I dissagree with that statement. Most sluts I know have 2 parents where probably father can't teach her daughter to not be stupid bitch.
>>
So much shit taste and so many edgelords in this thread, holy shit.

This movie is very beautiful and nicely directed. But it's not made for autists and manchildren like all of you.
>>
>>152795478
She was taught to always be super self-conscious to the point where she physically attacked the first boy who tried to get close to her. I don't think she's a usual case.
>>
Great movie. I bet his next film will be realesed in 2018.
>>
>>152792008
great movie, very relatable, bittersweet ending made it even better
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.