[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest. You liked Mirai Nikki because of her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 125467424.jpg (76KB, 500x700px)
125467424.jpg
76KB, 500x700px
Be honest. You liked Mirai Nikki because of her.
>>
>>152782849
>You liked Mirai Nikki
No.
I tried to, I really did.
/a/ was going crazy about it. But I just couldn't do it.
>>
>>152783259
I feel sorry for you that you couldn't enjoy it, I had a great time watching it and I honestly wish you the same happiness anon
>>
>>152782849
Mirai Nikki is trash but I do love Yuno
Not enough to marry but maybe have as a girlfriend for a month then dump once I'm tired of the crazy girl act
>>
>>152782849
>You liked Mirai Nikki despite her
ftfy
>>
>>152782849
I liked her, but while she was enough to save the series from oblivion she wasn't enough to save it from mediocrity.
>>
>you will never have a cute yandere girlfriend
Why live knowing that 3D will never be able to compete with 2D?
>>
>>152782849
I can't believe Yuki only fucked her once. And even then, it took way too long.

I know you don't stick your dick in crazy, but at some point, you just have to say "fuck it".
>>
>you liked Mirai Nikki because of her.
No, but she was the only good thing about this garbage series.

Mirai Nikki is the modern Elfen Lied, a shitty shounen trying extremely hard to be a edgy seinen but failing miserable at that.
>>
>>152782849
Shitty, entry level yandere.
>>
No, I didn't like Mirai Nikki. I remember liking at as manga, then slowly losing interest during the arc with the comically drawn orphanage director (I think that's who she was, I don't remember much about it) and forgetting it.

When it got anime, I tried out like two episodes and it seemed like utter trash to me.
>>
>>152782849
That was given.
>>
>>152782849
I mean she was the only interesting thing in the show. Basically carried it singlehandedly.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.