[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who miss the good ol' Gohan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: gohan.jpg (326KB, 1126x647px) Image search: [Google]
gohan.jpg
326KB, 1126x647px
Am I the only one who miss the good ol' Gohan?
>>
I miss more Piccolo as rival and as strong as Goku. And the humans making up techniques and having different styles of fighting

Gohan just goes "WAAAAAAA-AAAGH" and suddenly is stronger than others
>>
>>152774420
gohan was piccolos student so he learned from the best
>>
>>152774432
But he was never very interesting.
>>
>>152774432
He is overpowered at times, but his fighting skills were always pretty shitty. Gohan trained with both Goku and Piccolo and later with his father alone and still couldn't understand that he was stronger than his father and couldnt even fight well against Cell when they were both around the same level. When Buu, after not training for years and getting a massive powerup from Elder Kai, he was stomping Buu because he was stronger than his enemy, then Buu got stronger thanks to Gotenks but the fight was over manly thanks Piccolo's brain in how to handle certain situations and not wasting ki while using Gotenks hax abilities.
Piccolo, Tenshinhan and Krillin even when facing much stronger opponents could make up plans and use techniques to overcome those problems or at least waste time to help someone or until they get help.
>>
>>152774420

Yeah that's why I like the original Dragon Ball series more.
>>
>>152774323
Use the catalog retard >>152772820
>>
>>152774420
i miss it when goku was the strongest guy in the world but only had a power level of like 300

dead zone goku best goku
>>
>>152774323
>Gohan
>good
>>
I'm probably in the minority, but I kind of just want to see Buu fight more. Chocolate Beam is OP, but other than that, all the weird shit he can do made for entertaining fights.
>>
>>152774323
Piccolo dbz abridged- Gohan
Gohan dbz abridged - Yeah mr Piccolo?
Piccolo - NEEEEEERD
>>
>>152774432
if you look at his actual fighting skills, they're pretty damn bad. He just had his half-saiyan rage boosts giving him more power than his opponents after basically sandbagging every fight
>>
>>152774323
probably
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.