[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you like Misato then you have sister and mommy issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Misato.jpg (84KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
Misato.jpg
84KB, 1024x575px
If you like Misato then you have sister and mommy issues
>>
She's like, the best choice out of all women in Eva.
>>
>>152772813
well shit you got me
>>
I just like 'em thicc.
>>
>>152772813
>liking the the girl who is not 14
>mommy issues

a/ was a mistake
>>
I don't have a sister and my relationship with my mother is adequate
>>
File: 653635645363.jpg (149KB, 780x498px) Image search: [Google]
653635645363.jpg
149KB, 780x498px
>>152772813
Ever since I lost my virginity, Misato has been ruined for me.
She's the kind of woman that you naively lose your virginity too as she tenderly makes love to you in every way possible six more ways from Sunday, when your virgin mind can't tell the difference between a tight virgin love mitten and a loose roast beef sandwich. As well as the difference between a desperate old hag of a cake and beautiful grown woman who has her shit together.
Now that I've had dating experience and have had multiple sexual partners, I can confidently say that I would never date Misato. Maybe, just maybe I would fuck her, but even that would feel really dirty/wrong...
>>
File: IMG_0001.png (165KB, 1226x1550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.png
165KB, 1226x1550px
Reminder that if you waifu any Eva characters it means you didn't get it and Anno hates you
>>
>>152772813
Mom died when I was a toddler, so yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>152772813

And if you're older than her?
>>
>>152773512
>bloods
disgusting
>>
>>152774042

How does growing up without a mother feel like? Im curious
>>
>>152774097
You grow really close with any female authority figure in your life. Aunts, teachers, coaches... like, I'm mid 20s and I still meet up with them when I visit home on the holidays.
>>
>>152774133

Did you find it hard to talk to girls growing up too? Not having a dad had that effect on me
>>
>Misato will never unbirth you
>>
>>152774215
Hell no. If anything I'd say it's kinda easier, given that I talked more with women than most kids growing up.
>>
>>152772813
misato deserves love.
>>
>>152772813
I'm really over all the eva girls just like I'm over eva as a whole.

Doesn't captivate me in the slightest anymore.
>>
>>152772813
K.
>>
>>152775235

I
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.