[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw best girl didn't win the Rakubowl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Raku-tsugumi.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Raku-tsugumi.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw best girl didn't win the Rakubowl
>>
>>152762289
>Onodera's mom did not win the rakubowl
>>
File: NTZayJz.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NTZayJz.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>152762289
WHOOPS WRONG PICTURE
>>
>>152762363
JUST SPIT IT OUT ALREADY, GODDAMN
>>
>Son of a Yakuza boss
>Is a total pussy
>>
Why do people still go ape shit about winning?

Originally you'd wish for happiness of an official couple, but that's only since you take a fan approach of the situation and anime as a whole.

Then you have deep level fans of 2D, where it made sense a girl winning was because you completely self inserted as the lead.

But nowadays, it's like people respect the absolute territory of 2D & 3D thus they want to be cucked by a neutron dense as fucked MC?
This has been the attitude in /a/ for the last 4 years, and it doesn't make any sense to me at all.

The fact is, saying shit like 'Rakubowl' or 'MCbowl' is just trigger wording for threads. Why would you want a girl you consider the best of her series, to get with the guy that doesn't deserve her, EVER, in any fucking timeline, dimension, or imagination.

If it's about the bragging rights of winning, you've fundamentally lost sight of what made relationships appealing in the first place in your life and why it is lusted / yearned for.
>>
Can't we just forget this happened.
>>
>>152763538
forget what happened
>>
She did win in the hentai...
>>
>>152762289
>Raku didn't went harem route
>>
File: 13.jpg (354KB, 1200x1734px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
354KB, 1200x1734px
>>
>>152762289
Tsugumi deserves an alternative ending she winning the rakubowl
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.