[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you join them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0323.jpg (282KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0323.jpg
282KB, 1920x1080px
How would you join them?
>>
fuck me, ume
>>
Eating the tops ass until she begged for dick
>>
>>152733328

This. This is my super fetish (a fetish above my other fetishes).
>>
I swear this is not a joke, My hips are moving on their own!
>>
I want them to swap my cum with their mouths
>>
Trash the shitty fujo, fuck Ume.

Or realistically just get beaten up by her for interrupting them.
>>
Ume's fat ass is so nice.
>>
>>152732413
be their tongue slave
>>
Yank the shorts off of the one on top, then put my hand on her back to hold her down and rub my cock on her already wet and ready cunt
Grab her hair then shove it hot girth into her tight cunt, I want her to scream a bit.

Would pump into her slow yet hard and finger her clit a bit.

Will stare into the other girls eyes as I ram the fuck out of the black haired girl.

"Strip" I'll tell her

After the brown haired girl takes off her clothes I'll force the fucktoy I'm pounding out into her cunt face first. I'll whisper in the little sluts ear. Get her ready for me you little cunt.

Would ruin her gash while she tried to eat the other girls pussy.

If she stops to rest, to breathe or yell I'll slap her on the ass hard or grab her tit till it bruised and say who told you to fucking stop and put her back to work.

When I've broken the dark haired bitch I'll toss her to the side and get to work on the brown haired one's snatch. All warmed up and ready.
Tight fit probably,
Would take her tits into my mouth and bang the fuck out of her in good old missionary till I got that much needed nut. Letting out a lions roar as I time my orgasm so it hits right when she cums. I want to leave my mark in her womb.

OR...

I'll just tell the dykes to get the fuck out of my room so I can smoke a bowl or workout and watch action animu. Depends on my mood.
>>
File: 1379909231904.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1379909231904.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
>>152732413

How about this one instead? Start by double teaming Shaga but the second Ume has her guard down just start pounding away anally of course
>>
>>152732413
>>152733910
Just out of curiosity, how come no sites tag this series as ecchi when it has scenes like this?
>>
>>152733910
>You'll never pound Ume-sama doggystyle while she's making out with Shaga.
It's not fair.
>>
>>152732413
Obviously I'm going ham on that booty doggystyle, Ume-sama. I don't care about the fujo though, she can do whatever.
>>
So, does /a/ consider Ume hot?
>>
kill them and rape the bodies
>>
>>152734519
Why do you think /a/ hates her.
>>
>>152736635
/a/ hates fun and Ume is fun and hot.
>>
>>152732413

Only way they'd let me join is if I were a cute girl.
>>
File: 1408091848105.webm (1MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1408091848105.webm
1MB, 853x480px
>>152737005
You can join as sexy girl too.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.