[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crayon Shin-Chan Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

I just started watching this, any opinions on it? Personally I think it's great, although I assume it went down in quality after over 900 episodes.
>>
Author is kill though.
>>
>>152724497
Honestly, I think his death is a conspiracy covered up by the Nippon government
>>
>>152724414
Japanese Simpsons.
>>
>>152725361
strange, I'd attribute it more to spongebob, but that makes sense.
>>
File: shot0001.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
shot0001.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
Only seen a couple dozen of the episodes, but I've seen every subbed movie and I really love the series. Can't wait for #24 to get subbed, looks really cool.
>>
>>152725410
It even applies that first lot of seasons have far superior humor with everyday life situations and the latter episodes just have ridiculous unrealistic shit.
>>
>>152724414
I loved the english dub as a kid, it was very different than the other cartoons airing and felt more adult
To bad they only did a few episodes

>>152725410
>I'd attribute it more to spongebob
wtf no
>>
>>152724414
The manga is great, rip usui yoshito
>>
Absolutely check out the shin-chan films.
They have incredible animation (often directed by masaaki yuasa and yuuichiro sueyoshi-or both!)!
>>
Where do you guys find subs for the shin-chan movies?
>>
>>152726170
bakabt or animebytes
be warned, subs and rips will be hot garbage for a lot of them, but do it anyways because they're great
>>
>>152725516
>24
Man, might as well watch these too. Any batch floating around?
>>
>>152726105
Yuasa was only ever AD for the show, right? But I do love his work on some of the movies, I wish Henderland would get subbed because he did awesome work on that one.
>>
>>152726260
there is a batch of subless movies
>>
>>152726260
Not that I know of, unfortunately. If you haven't seen any of the movies, give 9 or 22 a look.
>>
>>152726286
>>152726368
Fug.
>>
Anyone know which episodes contained the Adventures of Buriburizaemon and if they exist with subs?
>>
the dub is fantastic
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.