[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magi 335

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: p006.jpg (148KB, 780x1119px) Image search: [Google]
p006.jpg
148KB, 780x1119px
"before you fight the final boss you gotta fight final boss... times" just great was I wrong to think they would just fight him and this would be over
>>
>>152706438
*7 times mean fuck
>>
>>152706438
> was I wrong to think they would just fight him and this would be over
Not really. I thought Arba and David would also take part but apparently they won't. Also, who is dying first? My bet is on Hakuryuu
>>
>>152706544
>Hakuryuu
please no he's come to far one of the most respectable edgelords in shonen
>>
>>152706610
Well they were gonna die either way and then break Sinbad's system so I think either they will die all together at the end or one by one does till they reach the last dungeon. Hakuryuu is the weakest from the group.
>>
>>152706721
the weakest are you sure about that he did kill alibaba and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't alibaba's dijin equip is still unfinished right. hakuryuu's also pretty good at utilizing his dijins together as well ofcourse he can't compare to current aladdin or judar but he can't be much weaker than alibaba
>>
>>152706975
I would agree with you in the past but Alibaba came back from the dead with that slow perception power thing plus I highly doubt Ohtaka is going to kill Alibaba, one of the MCs and someone who is important to Sinbad first instead of the guy who Sinbad used around during the Kou Empire arc. Also, does Hakuryuu have Belial with him or left it behind?
>>
>>152707278
I don't want either of then to die I wa just hakuryuu was just as useful in this situation
>does Hakuryuu have Belial with him or left it behind
not sure honestly I don't get when they got their metal vessels back from sinbad seems like they just had them in one chapter
>>
>>152707452
actually I just realized that hakuryuu didn't give his to sinbad when he dissapered right I remember him using it to get away from gyouken and I guess sinbad just left them after he opened the sacred palace I see no reason belial would of been left its kinda hakuryuu's ace
>>
>>152707452
I'm sure Hakuryuu will be useful here but MC status always prevail at the end.

They did and had to return back to give Hakuei her fan and then Judar get Nerva. But I have to check the scans again to see if Hakuryuu has Belial which I hope he does.
>>
The boss rush thing is always fun though, and it's kinda nice that after the series completely forgot about dungeons and became politics for hundreds of hours, it comes back to dungeons for the end arc.
>>
>>152708069
>it's kinda nice that after the series completely forgot about dungeons and became politics for hundreds of hours
I didn't mind since the economics aspect is normally done well in the manga but thats why I thought after all of that it'd just be one big battle I mean it will but it's gonna take a little longer to get there
>>
>>152707952
>>152708027
I checked and thank god Hakuryuu has Belial with him. I hope he uses him in a few fights. The full djinn equip looks awesome.

>>152708069
Yeah, I like it too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.