[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shinji didn't masturbate, he raped Asuka. That's why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 4655883_orig.png (289KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
4655883_orig.png
289KB, 852x480px
Shinji didn't masturbate, he raped Asuka.
That's why she's feeling sick at the end, she's pregnant.

People involved agreed, don't bother them about it.
>>
>>152684721
you don't get pregnant/morning sickness that quickly dumbass
>>
"The most widely circulated translation of the last line of EoE [End of Evangelion] is "I feel sick," but Amanda Winn Lee (Rei Ayanami's English voice actor and director of End of Evangelion) said she asked several translators, and she felt "disgusting" was the most accurate adaptation.[18] You could say she is disgusted with/sick of the situation or with Shinji himself. My favorite explanation though, is this one: My husband, Matt Greenfield, directed the TV series and is very familiar with the whole Eva franchise. Matt has said that although (Eva creator) Hideaki Anno seems to change his mind frequently about what various things mean in Eva, Anno once said that Asuka's comment about feeling "sick" was a reference to morning sickness. Now THAT gives ya something to think about, doesn't it! Of course, Anno is quite passionate about the idea that every person should decide for him or herself what Eva means to them."
>>
>>152685139
In the hospital scene we hear a little, see his hand, & perhaps
underestimate his act. Would masturbation alone have been enough to mortify Shinji to the state of mind he then deteriorated to? Shinji certainly had whatever he'd done on his mind. He tried to confess to Misato (hoping she'd ask what he'd done) by the elevator about whatever he'd done, but wrong time & wrong place & too late.
Shinji's other physical contacts with Asuka in EoE end in violence. 2
attempted stranglings. Given that the kitchen scene was before,
Shinji then came across Asuka helpless & exposed. As in the kitchen
his whiny pleas fell on (this time literally) unhearing ears. Shinji
had reached a mental breakdown/desperation point where IMO he was
capable of doing Asuka as an act of violence/retaliation or even to
try waking her up as well.

The pregnancy part. Well Asuka went through a physical change process
in Eva 02 which might have accelerated any child conceived by Shinji.
On the beach, her tender reaching out to Shinji could perhaps be seen
as mother to father of a child. Feeling sick could partly also have
been caused by pregnancy, though Shinji & all her experiences probably
weighed heavily on her as well. -

These theories/rationale/directorial proof(both Anno and from English side) supports the theory that Asuka was pregnant. How did she get pregnant? The most likely occurrence would have been from the hospital scene, where instead of just fapping he raped her instead. The seed on his hand at the end would have been the semi-botched pullout.

Her having her panties (back) on seemingly unmoved/unmolested does make it less likely, although he could have just put them back on. However to further complicate the theory he would largely have had to have done this 1 handed, since his other hand was out of commision with fluids. Still this can somewhat explain away the minimal amount of jizz, along with the pulling out late aspect.
>>
File: 4545.png (982KB, 1687x951px) Image search: [Google]
4545.png
982KB, 1687x951px
>>152684721
>she's pregnant
With what sperm?
>>
>>152684721
>>>/t/umblr
>>
File: Evangelion.jpg (99KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Evangelion.jpg
99KB, 900x900px
Despite this being against my opinion of EoE's ending. It isn't half as retarded as some of the other opinions out there, It is believable.
>>
>might have accelerated any child conceived by Shinji

that is fanfiction tier reasoning
>>
>>152686747
Well, To be honest. Asuka died and then got healed somehow with bandages and shit. It's theoretical that the theoretical baby didn't die and got accelerated by whatever the giant red ball was.
>>
>>152685890
>Virgin spotted
>>
>>152686874
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>152686874
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>152687101
the man in his mirror
>>
>>152684721
Too beta for that
>>
>asuka shippers

the worst people
>>
>>152685423
>The seed on his hand at the end would have been the semi-botched pullout.
>he could have just put them back on.
This is a really roundabout of raping someone in a coma.

>he would largely have had to have done this 1 handed
Also not that hard to with one hand.
>>
>>152686817
>whatever the giant red ball was
It's the ancient space ship that seeded life to the Earth surrounded by the motes of light rising from people as they abandoned their dissolved bodies. Most obvious thing in the world, can't believe you.
>>
>>152687562
I don't browse Evageeks 24 hours a day. I just watched Eva for the kicks. I don't know half the shit about it.
>>
>>152687612
Evageeks has no interest in things that happened on screen.
>>
>>152687892
So what is it that they do then?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.