[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUNNING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND GOT PLACES TO GO GOTTA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Hedghehog boy.jpg (22KB, 450x340px) Image search: [Google]
Hedghehog boy.jpg
22KB, 450x340px
RUNNING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND
GOT PLACES TO GO GOTTA FOLLOW MY RAINBOW
>>
File: 1485345573759.jpg (23KB, 640x462px) Image search: [Google]
1485345573759.jpg
23KB, 640x462px
Reminder that Shinji is canonicaly heterosexual.
>Speaking about the blushing, is it because Shinji was happy that someone said they like him?
>Anno: Yes, Shinji-kun really didn't experience carnal desire there *laugh*.
Confirmed by Anno himself.
>>
>>152670027
How does this confirm he's heterosexual?
>>
File: Best girl smiling.jpg (80KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Best girl smiling.jpg
80KB, 1024x768px
>>152669656
>>
>>152670145
It doesn't, because it's not even a real quote by Anno
>>
File: kawoshin.png (257KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
kawoshin.png
257KB, 500x567px
Daily remember that Shinji is for big angel dick only.
>>
>>152670236
But can he take the whole thing inside him?
>>
>>152670145
He wasn't sexually attracted to Kaworu.
>>
File: gay.jpg (78KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
78KB, 600x800px
>>152670470
He was according to the show, and even Anno himself:

>Interviewer: What did it mean that he blushed? Although, of course, it’s a joy that shows your good will.
>Anno: That’s right. It’s not that Shinji-kun was particularly inclined toward carnal desires there, you see.*laughs*

He confirms that Shinji does have carnal/sexual desire to Kaworu, it's just not the main focus of his attraction to Kaworu. Therefore it would be impossible for him to be heterosexual.

I know English isn't your first language, but Trump won so you better start learning.
>>
These threads are like they were made by bots. Always the same copy-pasted crap, and always the same replies with almost zero comprehension.
Get choked.
>>
>>152670767
We need to start begging the mods to ban Eva threads. It's the only way.

Or at least the several dedicated shitposters who keep spamming them every day.
>>
>>152670819
The mods should simply make a google doc with all the pastas and ban anyone who posts the exact same thing that's in the doc.
Severe examples like this thread have nothing but copypasted comments in them.
>>
>>152671377
This is a great idea, someone please request this of the mods
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.