[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Jojo have the androgyny symbol on his hat? Is he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3661.png (926KB, 742x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3661.png
926KB, 742x731px
Why does Jojo have the androgyny symbol on his hat? Is he gender fluid?
>>
The fuck is genderfluid?
>>
I feel like forcing people to change genders would be an interesting stand power.
>>
It's an anchor, Araki loves nautical themes, because of all the gay.
>>
>>152668784
They didn't have faggots back in the 90s of Japan.
>>
File: Cloudguitar4.jpg (85KB, 718x528px) Image search: [Google]
Cloudguitar4.jpg
85KB, 718x528px
>>
>>152668810
You're better off not knowing. It's /pol/ and tumblr garbage
>>
>>152668784
because back in the day this symbol was just an anchor, standing for Jotaro's love of the sea and dolphins, and not an autistic invented gender
>>
>>152668784
Jotaro doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>152668784
Because Araki was trying his hardest to only barely rip off Prince / The artist formerly known as Prince.
>>
The idea of suggesting Jotaro is gender fluid disgusts me. Araki pointed this problem out already, and I don't even know why it needs to be pointed out. Don't force your tumblr shit onto such a good character.
>>
>>152668810
someone that thinks they're special because they don't shave and wear skirts sometimes
>>
>>152668814
>haha! I made you put on a dress and lipstick!
interesting only in the fact that we'd see Arararki draw his characters in drag. Would be boring in terms of narrative
>>
>>152673249
>interesting only in the fact that we'd see Arararki draw his characters in drag.

nothing would chance
>>
>>152672789
>good
>>
Jotaro is the gayest fag of all jojos
>>
>>152668784
It's because some starfish are hermaphrodites.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.